While Peurto Rico founders, no one is looking in the east. Ruh roh.

Do you care if San Fransicko or Lost Angleses is destroyed by a liberal dictator?

• I dont live out there, so it doesnt really bother me?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I care about the innocent people out there, could care less for liberals, they voted for the mess.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I think it is time to move out of the state of Californication

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
IAEA says North Korea's rapid weapons progress poses new, global threat
SEOUL (Reuters) - The United Nations nuclear watchdog's chief said on Friday North Korea's sixth nuclear test conducted on Sept. 3 showed the isolated country has made rapid progress on weapons development that posed a new, global threat.
I would like to point out that William Jefferson(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton GAVE the Chinese government the technology to land a ICBM accurately on the US. The Chinese then gave it to N Korea. George Bush(establishment (R)), while putting sanctions on N Korea, didn't stop them from continuing their research on nuclear(imagine George Bush saying it) fission, and N Korea exploded a few bombs under his watch. Then Obama came in and totally ignored the east, the middle east but golfed as much as he could, which is now where we are today. So the alarm bells are ringing, President Trump has "Inherited this very dangerous mess" and if San Fransicko or Lost Angleses goes up in a mushroom cloud, will the liberals blame the sitting president or those that preceded him?

Many Californians are apparently too busy whining about Trump's "bully behavior" towards Fat Kimmy to apprehend just how much damage Clinton, Bush and Obama all caused in this matter.

SEOUL (Reuters) - The United Nations nuclear watchdog's chief said on Friday North Korea's sixth nuclear test conducted on Sept. 3 showed the isolated country has made rapid progress on weapons development that posed a new, global threat.
I would like to point out that William Jefferson(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton GAVE the Chinese government the technology to land a ICBM accurately on the US. The Chinese then gave it to N Korea. George Bush(establishment (R)), while putting sanctions on N Korea, didn't stop them from continuing their research on nuclear(imagine George Bush saying it) fission, and N Korea exploded a few bombs under his watch. Then Obama came in and totally ignored the east, the middle east but golfed as much as he could, which is now where we are today. So the alarm bells are ringing, President Trump has "Inherited this very dangerous mess" and if San Fransicko or Lost Angleses goes up in a mushroom cloud, will the liberals blame the sitting president or those that preceded him?
sorry. there are more important issues than puerto rico, or north korea. i heard some uppity negroes disrespected the flag. that is priority 1.

I would like to point out that William Jefferson(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) Clinton GAVE the Chinese government the technology to land a ICBM accurately on the US. The Chinese then gave it to N Korea.

Yes, because clearly the Chinese and North Koreans never could have figured out 70 year old technology on their own.

and if San Fransicko or Lost Angleses goes up in a mushroom cloud, will the liberals blame the sitting president or those that preceded him?

Oh, we'll entirely blame Trump for saber-rattling and provoking them.

But if he fucks up the response to that as badly as he fucked up the response to Puerto Rico, we are going to be in trouble.

Why not post links for your accusations above. Of course Bush, Clinton and Obama are be made to look like shit since the 3 of them are helping Puerto Rico.

and if San Fransicko or Lost Angleses goes up in a mushroom cloud, will the liberals blame the sitting president or those that preceded him?

But if he fucks up the response to that as badly as he fucked up the response to Puerto Rico, we are going to be in trouble.
As typical of a liberal, while the Rocket man has been rattling his sabre since his dad died, who also rattled his sabre, it is Americas fault for what is going on, instead of blaming the insane liberal dictator for his actions.

I am so tired of having to show a worthless liberal what THEIR politicians did while they had their heads shoved up their ass.

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China
Even if sanctions bite, will North Korea give up its nukes?
Obama under fire after North Korean nuke test

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

sorry. there are more important issues than puerto rico, or north korea. i heard some uppity negroes disrespected the flag. that is priority 1.
I bet you don't live in Californacation...

As typical of a liberal, while the Rocket man has been rattling his sabre since his dad died, who also rattled his sabre, it is Americas fault for what is going on, instead of blaming the insane liberal dictator for his actions.

Okay, but here's the thing. Other presidents didn't get down into the gutter and call him childish names like 'Rocket man'.

I am so tired of having to show a worthless liberal what THEIR politicians did while they had their heads shoved up their ass.

Uh, the reason why we gave China that technology was because we couldn't keep up with the demand for satellites.

Here's the thing. The Chinese need us more than we need them. The reality is that we are connected. North Korea is at best a distraction, at least until the Orange Shitgibbon started rattling sabers.

Okay, but here's the thing. Other presidents didn't get down into the gutter and call him childish names like 'Rocket man'.

Uh, the reason why we gave China that technology was because we couldn't keep up with the demand for satellites.

Here's the thing. The Chinese need us more than we need them. The reality is that we are connected. North Korea is at best a distraction, at least until the Orange Shitgibbon started rattling sabers.
No, the other presidents got down and sucked Kim SR and JR dicks. That is what liberal establishment pukes do, like fucking cowardly establishment fucks, who could care less about their citizens.

It was Kim who started the rattling like your fucking brain rattles in that pea skull of yours.

No, the other presidents got down and sucked Kim SR and JR dicks. That is what liberal establishment pukes do, like fucking cowardly establishment fucks, who could care less about their citizens.

Okay, guy, here's the thing. How many other people are you willing to ask to die so you can feel "manly"? Because I'm guessing you don't have a DD214, or even know what a DD214 is.

The biggest danger the North Korea regime presents is the likely possibility it will collapse. Not that they have nukes that they really can't use for anything.

Yukiya Amano is Japanese and they want in the worst way to take out NK.

View attachment 151905

Those articles mean nothing, nothing at all, since China is more advanced than we are. I am so sick of having to show right wingers that their articles do not say what they want them to say.

I bet you don't live in Californacation...
nobody does. and nobody lives in peurto rico.

View attachment 151905

Those articles mean nothing, nothing at all, since China is more advanced than we are. I am so sick of have to show right wingers that their articles do not say what they want them to say.

Just waiting for the racist rant, then the liberal playbook is complete.

upload_2017-8-31_11-39-10.png

It was Kim who started the rattling like your fucking brain rattles in that pea skull of yours.

Meh, not really... but you tell yourself that.

Point is, any other president would have handled this maturely. Even George W. Bush, who was pretty much an idiot.
Yeah that handled it maturely(More like manurely) and look at where we are today, nukes and missiles that could be a problem. You idiots will never learn, but follow in the steps of Neville Chamberlain.

View attachment 151905

Those articles mean nothing, nothing at all, since China is more advanced than we are. I am so sick of have to show right wingers that their articles do not say what they want them to say.

View attachment 151907

So now your showing pictures instead of insults. Wonderful.

View attachment 151905

View attachment 151907

So now your showing pictures instead of insults. Wonderful.
The only way an idiot can get a message is by pictures, otherwise when asked for links proving the point and then providing them, you just ignore the facts. Typical of a liberal.

Forum List

Back