Several talking points re: Mr. Trump and that nagging jewish question.

Cossack1483

Apr 20, 2017
Why is the "kosher kabinet" trying to pick a war with iran? Could fat boy be just a diversion?

What happened to the friendship and alliance with White Russia that was promised?

Why is support going to kosher efforts in west ukraine and not Nationalists in the East?

From 1914 to present ; nearly 100 million Whites have died for judiasm. Let's be careful out there , Goyem. Peace.

What's the matter? Have Christians not killed enough Jews throughout history with these blood libel accusations and canards?

Why is the "kosher kabinet" trying to pick a war with iran? Could fat boy be just a diversion?

What happened to the friendship and alliance with White Russia that was promised?

Why is support going to kosher efforts in west ukraine and not Nationalists in the East?

From 1914 to present ; nearly 100 million Whites have died for judiasm. Let's be careful out there , Goyem. Peace.

The Zionists have been pushing for war with Iran. And, they're trying to push Trump to cease certifying Iran as being in compliance with the nuclear agreement.

Supporters of Israel are the lowest form of life. Not only do they try to drag the US into one unjustified war after another, the're still doing it with Iran even while the US faces a major military threat from nuclear North Korea.

The Zionists have been pushing for war with Iran. And, they're trying to push Trump to cease certifying Iran as being in compliance with the nuclear agreement.

Supporters of Israel are the lowest form of life. Not only do they try to drag the US into one unjustified war after another, the're still doing it with Iran even while the US faces a major military threat from nuclear North Korea.
Well, at least he isn't blaming the Jooos for North Korea....but give it some time! Ha ha ha.

I am fascinated. Long long ago------in my childhood----way back in the late 1950s-----I picked up pamphlets that littered my town-----back then. I did not have much to read other than the SUPERMAN COMICS that my brothers bought-----the Newspaper was not all that interesting to a ten year old------- ----the library was way across town-----required a 15 cent bus ride------and as a child I was RESTRICTED to children's books about little bears and
piglets and bambi. The pamphlets were all about JEWS
(like me-----but a rarity in that town. Jews had FORCED THE USA INTO WORLD WAR II) -------in fact---ROOSEVELT -----was, definitely A JOOOOOO. The pamphlets went way back to the 1930s -----and continued up to contemporary times. I lived in an area of the world much influenced by well known Nazis like-------Thomas Edison. Henry Ford, Lindhberg. You would have fit in well------the complaints even included the libel that da JOOOS were letting N^%%ers into town. As a child of ten in the late 1950s----I understood that the writers were nuts

He already has------kim is a pastrami stuffed kosher "DIVERSION"

Well, at least he isn't blaming the Jooos for North Korea....but give it some time! Ha ha ha.

Spoken like a good little Nazi.

I am fascinated. Long long ago------in my childhood----way back in the late 1950s-----I picked up pamphlets that littered my town-----back then. I did not have much to read other than the SUPERMAN COMICS that my brothers bought-----the Newspaper was not all that interesting to a ten year old------- ----the library was way across town-----required a 15 cent bus ride------and as a child I was RESTRICTED to children's books about little bears and
(like me-----but a rarity in that town. Jews had FORCED THE USA INTO WORLD WAR II) -------in fact---ROOSEVELT -----was, definitely A JOOOOOO. The pamphlets went way back to the 1930s -----and continued up to contemporary times. I lived in an area of the world much influenced by well known Nazis like-------Thomas Edison. Henry Ford, Lindhberg. You would have fit in well------the complaints even included the libel that da JOOOS were letting N^%%ers into town. As a child of ten in the late 1950s----I understood that the writers were nuts

Ford , Edison , Lindbergh , Firestone , Coughlin , Kuhn , GLK Smith. True America Firsters. Refuting jewish influence. Ford's best gift to the Aryan World primary to the car would be The International Jew. Classic.

Where do you think North Korea gained it's nuclear technology? From a wart of a country in the middle-east that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty (an agreement not to give other countries nuclear technology). Jews would sell Hitler ovens, as long as it makes them money.

Where do you think North Korea gained it's nuclear technology? From a wart of a country in the middle-east that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty (an agreement not to give other countries nuclear technology). Jews would sell Hitler ovens, as long as it makes them money.
North Korea received its nuclear technology mainly from Pakistan, by spying on others, and through its own hard work and funding.

Doesn't take long for antisemtic jerkoffs to mention Hitler and the ovens.

Ford , Edison , Lindbergh , Firestone , Coughlin , Kuhn , GLK Smith. True America Firsters. Refuting jewish influence. Ford's best gift to the Aryan World primary to the car would be The International Jew. Classic.
Let's educate this antisemite a little.

If it weren't for Jewish help, George Washington's revolution would not have been successful. In fact Jewish influence has been part of the founding of the USA from the beverly beginning:

Jews and the Founding of America | Pathways

Thanksgiving - first celebrated in 1621, a year after the Mayflower landed - was initially conceived as a day parallel to the Jewish Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur; it was to be a day of fasting, introspection and prayer. Writes Gabriel Sivan in The Bible and Civilization:

No Christian community in history identified more with the People of the Book than did the early settlers of the Massachusetts Bay Colony, who believed their own lives to be a literal reenactment of the biblical drama of the Hebrew nation... these émigré Puritans dramatized their own situation as the righteous remnant of the Church corrupted by the "Babylonian woe" and saw themselves as instruments of Divine Providence, a people chosen to build their new commonwealth on the Covenant entered into at Mount Sinai.1

"Subsequently, the New Haven legislators adopted a legal code - the Code of 1655 - which contained some 79 statutes, half of which included biblical references, virtually all from the Hebrew Bible. The Plymouth Colony had a similar law code as did the Massachusetts assembly, which, in 1641 adopted the so-called Capital Laws of New England based almost entirely on Mosaic law."

The Hebrew Bible also played a central role in the founding of various educational institutions including Harvard, Yale, William and Mary, Rutgers, Princeton, Brown, King's College (later to be known as Columbia), Johns Hopkins, Dartmouth etc. In virtually all of these colleges, Bible studies were required and some even adopted some Hebrew word or phrase as part of their official emblem or seal. Beneath the banner containing the Latin Lux et Veritas, the Yale seal shows an open book with the Hebrew Urim V'Timum, a part of the breastplate of the High Priest in the days of the Temple. The Columbia seal has the Hebrew name for God at the top center, with the Hebrew name for one of the angels on a banner toward the middle. Dartmouth uses the Hebrew words meaning "God Almighty" in a triangle in the upper center of its seal.

55b.jpg

So popular was the Hebrew language in the late 17th and early 18th centuries that Harvard, Yale, Columbia, Brown, Princeton, Johns Hopkins, and the University of Pennsylvania taught courses in Hebrew - all the more remarkable because no university in England at the time offered such - and students had the option of delivering commencement speeches in Hebrew, Latin or Greek.3

Many of the Founding Fathers of America were products of these universities - for example, Thomas Jefferson attended William and Mary, James Madison - Princeton, Alexander Hamilton - King's College. Thus, we can be sure that a majority of these political leaders were not only well acquainted with the contents of the Bible, but also had some working knowledge of Hebrew. Notes Abraham Katsch in The Biblical Heritage of American Democracy:

At the time of the American Revolution, the interest in the knowledge of Hebrew was so widespread as to allow the circulation of the story that "certain members of Congress proposed that the use of English be formally prohibited in the United States, and Hebrew substituted for it."4

Their biblical education colored the American founders' attitude toward not only religion and ethics, but most significantly, politics. We see them adopting the biblical motifs of the Puritans for political reasons. For example, the struggle of the ancient Hebrews against the wicked Pharaoh came to embody the struggle of the colonists against English tyranny. Numerous examples can be found which clearly illustrate to what a significant extent the political struggles of the colonies were identified with the ancient Hebrews:

• The first design for the official seal of the United States recommended by Benjamin Franklin, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson in 1776 depicted the Jews crossing the Red Sea. The motto around the seal read: "Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God."
  • The inscription on the Liberty Bell at Independence Hall in Philadelphia was a direct quote from the Book of Leviticus "Proclaim liberty throughout the land unto all the inhabitants thereof."5
  • Patriotic speeches and publications during the period of the struggle for independence were often infused with biblical quotations.
The basic framework of America clearly reflects the influence of the Bible and power of Jewish ideas in shaping the political development of America. Nowhere is this more evident than in the opening sentences of the Declaration of Independence:

We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among them are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

It's sad that not everyone here has at least the intelligence of a 10-year old.

Jews and the Founding of America | Pathways

By 1776 and the War of Independence, there were an estimated 2,000 (mostly Sephardic) Jews (men, women and children) living in America, yet - though their numbers were relatively small - their contribution to the cause was significant. For example, in Charleston, South Carolina, almost every adult Jewish male fought on the side of freedom. In Georgia, the first patriot to be killed was a Jew (Francis Salvador). And additionally, the Jews provided significant financing to the patriots.

The most important of the financiers was Haym Salomon who lent a great deal of money to the Continental Congress. In the last days of the war, Salomon advanced the American government $200,000. He was never paid back and died bankrupt.

55d.jpg

President George Washington remembered the Jewish contribution when the first synagogue opened in Newport, Rhode Island, in 1790. (It was called the Touro Synagogue and it was Sephardic.) He sent this letter, dated August 17, 1790:

"May the children of the stock of Abraham who dwell in the land continue to merit and enjoy the goodwill of the other inhabitants. While everyone shall sit safely under his own vine and fig-tree and there shall be none to make him afraid."

Note the reference to the "vine and fig-tree." That unique phrase is a reference to the words of Prophet Micah, prophesying the Messianic utopia:

But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow to it. And many nations shall come, and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob, and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths, for Torah shall go forth from Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem."

And He shall judge between many peoples and shall decide concerning far away strong nations; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, nor shall they learn war any more. But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig-tree; and none shall make them afraid; for the mouth of the Master of Legions has spoken it.7

This was an interesting choice of words on the part of Washington, but, as noted above, it is not surprising in light of the enormous influence that the Hebrew Bible had on the pilgrims and on the founding fathers of the new nation.

Impressive that Jews make up 1% of the country yet they still manage to run everything. And don't forget they were powerful enough to kill God.

Ford , Edison , Lindbergh , Firestone , Coughlin , Kuhn , GLK Smith. True America Firsters. Refuting jewish influence. Ford's best gift to the Aryan World primary to the car would be The International Jew. Classic.[/QUOTE|

very good----their writings are, INDEED, entertaining, ---
but they did not seem preoccupied with the GOOD OF
AMERICA------most of them were preoccupied with the
supremacy of the ARYAN RACE-----and----what in my town were the WASPS (white anglo saxon protestants) ---
there were some exceptions----Father Charles Coughlin
was into the supremacy of the Roman Catholic Church and a specific supporter of genocide for Jesus

Impressive that Jews make up 1% of the country yet they still manage to run everything. And don't forget they were powerful enough to kill God.

not just the country----but THE WORLD. Even the plot to
focus on KIM of NORTH KOREA is a jewish machination

not just the country----but THE WORLD. Even the plot to
focus on KIM of NORTH KOREA is a jewish machination

Yes. Could fat boy be an iran diversion?

Forum List

Back