While Peurto Rico founders, no one is looking in the east. Ruh roh.

Do you care if San Fransicko or Lost Angleses is destroyed by a liberal dictator?

• I dont live out there, so it doesnt really bother me?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I care about the innocent people out there, could care less for liberals, they voted for the mess.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I think it is time to move out of the state of Californication

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yukiya Amano is Japanese and they want in the worst way to take out NK.
Oh, we'll entirely blame Trump for saber-rattling and provoking them.

But if he fucks up the response to that as badly as he fucked up the response to Puerto Rico, we are going to be in trouble.
As typical of a liberal, while the Rocket man has been rattling his sabre since his dad died, who also rattled his sabre, it is Americas fault for what is going on, instead of blaming the insane liberal dictator for his actions.

I am so tired of having to show a worthless liberal what THEIR politicians did while they had their heads shoved up their ass.

Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China
Even if sanctions bite, will North Korea give up its nukes?
Obama under fire after North Korean nuke test

View attachment 151905

Those articles mean nothing, nothing at all, since China is more advanced than we are. I am so sick of have to show right wingers that their articles do not say what they want them to say.

Just waiting for the racist rant, then the liberal playbook is complete.

View attachment 151907

So now your showing pictures instead of insults. Wonderful.
The only way an idiot can get a message is by pictures, otherwise when asked for links proving the point and then providing them, you just ignore the facts. Typical of a liberal.

Because you articles never proved the facts. China has long been more advanced than the US.

Lets see, Clinton, Bush and Obama , all three are 100 times better than Trump.

As typical of a liberal, while the Rocket man has been rattling his sabre since his dad died, who also rattled his sabre, it is Americas fault for what is going on, instead of blaming the insane liberal dictator for his actions.

I am so tired of having to show a worthless liberal what THEIR politicians did while they had their heads shoved up their ass.

View attachment 151905

Those articles mean nothing, nothing at all, since China is more advanced than we are. I am so sick of have to show right wingers that their articles do not say what they want them to say.

View attachment 151907

The only way an idiot can get a message is by pictures, otherwise when asked for links proving the point and then providing them, you just ignore the facts. Typical of a liberal.

Because you articles never proved the facts. China has long been more advanced than the US.
they have?....in what?...

View attachment 151905

View attachment 151907

An Act Of Treason - How Bill Clinton Sold Our Missile Targeting Technology To China For Campaign Cash - Patriot Rising
In 1996 President Bill Clinton, at a fundraising dinner in New York City said this: “There are no more nuclear missiles pointed at any children in the United States. I’m proud of that.” But by 1998, the CIA’s National Intelligence Daily stated that “thirteen of China’s 18 long-range intercontinental ballistic missiles are targeted on the United States.” How could such a discrepancy occur? When did Clinton know and what did he do to prevent this dangerous situation? These are valid questions and in light of Clinton’s involvement in Russia’s nuclear weapons advancements, I shudder to think that this too was a result of Clinton’s business dealings.
I gave you the NYTimes first so you could see that the Clintons did betray the US for cash. You remember how the Clintons sold Uranium rights to Russia for campaign contributions? And that nuclear material is in Iran today... Why do you libfucks have a death wish?

View attachment 151907

An Act Of Treason - How Bill Clinton Sold Our Missile Targeting Technology To China For Campaign Cash - Patriot Rising
In 1996 President Bill Clinton, at a fundraising dinner in New York City said this: “There are no more nuclear missiles pointed at any children in the United States. I’m proud of that.” But by 1998, the CIA’s National Intelligence Daily stated that “thirteen of China’s 18 long-range intercontinental ballistic missiles are targeted on the United States.” How could such a discrepancy occur? When did Clinton know and what did he do to prevent this dangerous situation? These are valid questions and in light of Clinton’s involvement in Russia’s nuclear weapons advancements, I shudder to think that this too was a result of Clinton’s business dealings.
I gave you the NYTimes first so you could see that the Clintons did betray the US for cash. You remember how the Clintons sold Uranium rights to Russia for campaign contributions? And that nuclear material is in Iran today... Why do you libfucks have a death wish?

The Chinese stole the information, you rely too much on horrowitz.

View attachment 151907

The Chinese stole the information, you rely too much on horrowitz.
immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Yeah that handled it maturely(More like manurely) and look at where we are today, nukes and missiles that could be a problem. You idiots will never learn, but follow in the steps of Neville Chamberlain.

Right. So Neville was supposed to get into a war he wasn't ready for to save a country that didn't want to exist and was already surrounded on three sides.

Here's the thing. We need to actually teach the truth about the Munich Conference. The Sudetenland Germans and Slovaks wanted out of Czechoslovakia. A negotiated peace just gave everyone time to get ready for the war they all knew was coming anyway.

This has nothing to do with North Korea, which is an economic basket case that can shoot off a few faulty missiles if they are feeling suicidal that day.

again, you are very keen to volunteer other people to die for your "manliness"

Forum List

Back