While Mitt Romney was lying about Jeep moving to China...

Ok, kook.

Your cartoon character is soooooo intimidating. :eusa_whistle:

He is really your 1/2 white and 1/2 black messiah but that is besides the point.

I see you don't care about losing $1.3 B in tax dollars to hire 1100 people. We need to see these "expensive" people up close to see their vast credentials to build SUVs. :eusa_whistle:

Maybe you can do that for us to fill the void in your life.

To fill the void in my life. :eusa_hand: No thanks! I don’t need a lying white messiah like you do.

As always, you poor things are good at calling names. Ok, kook :lol:

Oh! I see you're upset because he's not your white messiah. :eusa_boohoo:

Ahhh, the race card. I see you are a failure at intellectual argument. Good to know.

Oh! So you are talking about the race card they played. I see you're a failure at intellectual argument. Good to know. :clap2:

There is no 'they', little one... there is you. You played the race card. Unless you count the voices in your head as 'they'.

Fucking moronic racist.

Your cartoon character is because you are either some snot nosed gamer kid or some kook adult....your choice.

Oh, is "Sixty-One" some shadow organization to defend Obamination on the internetS? You probably hold the rank of plebe.

Ok, kook.

Your cartoon character is soooooo intimidating. :eusa_whistle:

To fill the void in my life. :eusa_hand: No thanks! I don’t need a lying white messiah like you do.

As always, you poor things are good at calling names. Ok, kook :lol:

I find it interesting that obama, who has nothing good to say about private equity firms bailed one out with taxpayer money, that being Cerberus Capital Management who owned Chrysler.....:lol:

I noticed no liberal can defend the $1.181 million lost per job created.

Instead we have cartoon boy claiming Obamination isn't black and isn't seen as a messiah to many on the left. The cat and the laser pointer comes to mind with these dolts.

$1.181 MILLION lost per job created...kook.

Asswipe....

So now you're claiming Obamination isn't black?

He isn't seen as a messiah to his lemming followers?

But of course calling him the black messiah is "racist." You need to work on your race card criteria, like get some stickies to put on your computer screen to que you in when to use the race card. :eusa_whistle:

Like say, "Obamination only likes to sit around the house all day and smoke crack."

Oh! So you are talking about the race card they played. I see you're a failure at intellectual argument. Good to know. :clap2:

Poor thing, I see you have a dictionary on words full of how to go about calling people bad name.

I find it interesting that obama, who has nothing good to say about private equity firms bailed one out with taxpayer money, that being Cerberus Capital Management who owned Chrysler.....:lol:

Because to democrats jobs are more important than politics unlike republicans who were very willing to let the auto industry fail just to kill the UAW.

I think it's funny that - as always - the idiot OP decides Romney was 'lying' about it when it was the media who ran the story... and rightly so, considering how the CEO of Chrysler phrased his comment about Jeep.

Hyperbolic bullshit is soooo much better than rational thought - to idiots.

If you can prove Romney was telling the truth, by all means, let's hear it.

Could you imagine some mayor of a city telling taxpayers that he wants to "lose" $1.181 MILLION per job for a new auto plant in his city???? Oh, it will create 1100 jobs for a city of 50,000 people....sounds fair, eh?

Hell, we're not even talking the total cost of creating those jobs.

I could give you a lecture explaining how many jobs count on the auto industry but instead I will just say you deserve a government that sits around letting things fall apart for it's citizens but don't wish that kind of shit on the rest of us.

I could give you a lecture on how the founders set up our government to allow the citizens to succeed or fail on their own merit, rather than punish those who succeed to prop up those who fail, to keep dupes like you voting them back into power.

Then again, I'd probably have more success talking to a hickory stump.

Could you imagine some mayor of a city telling taxpayers that he wants to spend $1.181 MILLION per job for a new auto plant in his city???? Oh, it will create 1100 jobs for a city of 50,000 people....sounds fair, eh?

How many people does Chrysler employ? Their parts suppliers? The businesses where those people spend money? Adjust your math. Acting as if the bailout just bought 1100 jobs is retarded.

Could you imagine some mayor of a city telling taxpayers that he wants to "lose" $1.181 MILLION per job for a new auto plant in his city???? Oh, it will create 1100 jobs for a city of 50,000 people....sounds fair, eh?

The government sold its stake in Chrysler in August. This is October.

Their dictionary on words full of how to go about calling people bad name.

Dumbfuck √
Idiots √
Asswipe √
Kook √
Snot nosed √

I’m making a list and checking it, now don’t run to the mods when or if I drop my list of words on you poor things. I’m here to tell you, you are not going to like them.
( NASTY words) But hey! They let y’all get away with them. Why not I.

Dumbfuck... in late 2011, the US Treasury said it lost $1.3 BILLION from the Chrysler bailout.

Maybe you should go call them liars, since they aren't following your lies. You and cartoon boy put your tiny brains together.

Taxpayers lose $1.3 billion as govt. exits Chrysler - Jul. 21, 2011

$1.181 MILLION lost per job created...kook.

]

Chrysler has over 55,000 employees.

I have a novel idea.

Hows about those 55,000 employees make a product that people actually want to BUY?

Hows about those 55,000 employees quit demanding gold-plated pension plans on the backs of the taxpayers?

Hows about those 55,000 employees learn to live under the same job pressures as the other 95% of American workers, instead of always whining about how rough they got it.

Idiot...you are lying that a bankruptcy re-structure would cost all those jobs. The Feds also wouldn't lose a dime in a Chrysler bankruptcy between them and their creditors. Just shut the fuck up.

Could you imagine some mayor of a city telling taxpayers that he wants to spend $1.181 MILLION per job for a new auto plant in his city???? Oh, it will create 1100 jobs for a city of 50,000 people....sounds fair, eh?

How many people does Chrysler employ? Their parts suppliers? The businesses where those people spend money? Adjust your math. Acting as if the bailout just bought 1100 jobs is retarded.

Dumbfuck... in late 2011, the US Treasury said it lost $1.3 BILLION from the Chrysler bailiout.

Maybe you should go call them liars, since they aren't following your lies.

Quit it, we spent a trillion dollars to kill a few hundred thousand Iraqis, money well spent to republicans. I am back to my original assertion that American jobs are nothing republicans would lift a finger to save.

Dumbfuck... in late 2011, the US Treasury said it lost $1.3 BILLION from the Chrysler bailout.

Maybe you should go call them liars, since they aren't following your lies. You and cartoon boy put your tiny brains together.

cartoon boy √

Don't cry now when i drop my words on you boy. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back