General Ham relieved of his duties

Everybody from president Hussein to the secretary of state to the CIA chief is guilty of criminal negligence or worse and true to form O'blame-a fires a general.

He should be brought into the hearings at Congress under their immunity.

Obamination screwed up big time throwing him under the bus.

Disgusting!!! But wait, I thought it was Hillary going under the bus with her big cankles.

All kidding aside, this is the most evil administration America has ever seen. There will be hell to pay, literally.

Disgusting!!! But wait, I thought it was Hillary going under the bus with her big cankles.

All kidding aside, this is the most evil administration America has ever seen. There will be hell to pay, literally.

Yeah. Black Democrat Obama causing the deaths of 4 is worse than white republican Bush causing the deaths of over 3,000.

You conservatives are full of shit.:lol:

I'll let you know as soon as Eric Holder stops stone-walling the investigation, Saltie...Fast & Furious is simply one more example of what this Administration DOES when they're caught in a web of lies.

So that is your excuse for criminal acts?

It is taking its time in the Federal courts to get F&F documents from Holder and Obamination, so you claim that makes them innocent?

You are an insane piece of shit.

Really? How did the fast and furious hearings work out?

I'll let you know as soon as Eric Holder stops stone-walling the investigation, Saltie...Fast & Furious is simply one more example of what this Administration DOES when they're caught in a web of lies.

The courts will side with Holder. Issa lost a lot of credibility by outing our Liybian friends and will give up this ghost as soon as Obama wins reelection.

Yeah. Black Democrat Obama causing the deaths of 4 is worse than white republican Bush causing the deaths of over 3,000.

I don't recall bush firing any air traffic controllers over 9/11

It is taking its time in the Federal courts to get F&F documents from Holder and Obamination, so you claim that makes them innocent?

What criminal acts? He was white.

Want to play the historic blame game? Harry Truman caused the deaths of 50,000 (in three years) and LBJ caused the deaths of 50,000 in about ten years. Democrats approved Bush's operation in Iraq but Truman acted with a presidential order and who the hell knows what LBJ was thinking. The point is that democrats sat back and undermined the mission in Iraq after they gave permission and cheered the crazy anti-war radicals (since retired) who disrupted the funerals of fallen Heroes. It seems that president Hussein either doesn't understand what is going on or he doesn't give a damn. Apparently he thinks he can evade responsiblity for the debacle of Benghazi by firing a general after he and the secretary of state both took "responsibility" for the mess.

I don't recall bush firing any air traffic controllers over 9/11

He blamed it on the CIA and FBI. Remember?

You don't make sense....mental disease is on full display with you.

Go fuck yourself, nut.

What criminal acts? He was white.

Want to play the historic blame game? Harry Truman caused the deaths of 50,000 (in three years) and LBJ caused the deaths of 50,000 in about ten years. Democrats approved Bush's operation in Iraq but Truman acted with a presidential order and who the hell knows what LBJ was thinking. The point is that democrats sat back and undermined the mission in Iraq after they gave permission and cheered the crazy anti-war radicals (since retired) who disrupted the funerals of fallen Heroes. It seems that president Hussein either doesn't understand what is going on or he doesn't give a damn. Apparently he thinks he can evade responsiblity for the debacle of Benghazi by firing a general after he and the secretary of state both took "responsibility" for the mess.

Did Bush cause the deaths of the 3,000 of 9/11/01 and the 100,000+ of the Iraq War?

Forum List

Back