While Libs Obsessed About Crowd Size Trump Just Took Over Blue Collar Wing of Dem Party

Libs were busy admiring one another's pussy hats. After years of women fighting to be taken seriously, in this day women scream wildly and run about in pink hats with kitty ears.

Maybe, back in the 70s, when women wanted a seat at the big table, we should have realized that women just don't deserve it.

Libs were busy admiring one another's pussy hats. After years of women fighting to be taken seriously, in this day women scream wildly and run about in pink hats with kitty ears.

Maybe, back in the 70s, when women wanted a seat at the big table, we should have realized that women just don't deserve it.

I know, what a fucking joke. Pussy hats... good grief.

Women are gay like that...

upload_2017-1-24_7-37-21.png

"union leaders expressed confidence that President Trump was someone they could work with, having done business with him before"

http://nypost.com/2017/01/23/trump-talks-free-trade-in-first-meeting-with-labor-leaders/
Trump is a lib?
How many votes will Democrats now get after America has seen your behavior and the Unions say do not vote Democrat?
My behavior has not a damn thing to do with any political action or group of union members...

"union leaders expressed confidence that President Trump was someone they could work with, having done business with him before"

http://nypost.com/2017/01/23/trump-talks-free-trade-in-first-meeting-with-labor-leaders/
Trump is a lib?
How many votes will Democrats now get after America has seen your behavior and the Unions say do not vote Democrat?
My behavior has not a damn thing to do with any political action or group of union members...

Let us not forget the seahags running around topless with duck tape on their nipples begging to be taken seriously about the demoralization of women.

Trump is a lib?

Nope, wasn't me...

Let us not forget the seahags running around topless with duck tape on their nipples begging to be taken seriously about the demoralization of women.
Did you get pictures??

These fucking LIB female snowflakes aren't 'real women'.
The won't know a 'real woman' if one smacked them in the face.
Can anyone in their right mind imagine what it must be like for any real male to live with one of these babies?
Imagine being in the same room with one of them who's 'riding the cotton pony' and just finished off her second bottle of cheap sulfite drenched red wine.
Literally every fucking move the male makes would be a 'trigger'.
SCARY!!!!!!

It got your attention didn't it?

Trump is a lib?

Gawd. Libtards are such assholes!

These fucking LIB female snowflakes aren't 'real women'.
The won't know a 'real woman' if one smacked them in the face.
Can anyone in their right mind imagine what it must be like for any real male to live with one of these babies?
Imagine being in the same room with one of them who's 'riding the cotton pony' and just finished off her second bottle of cheap sulfite drenched red wine.
Literally every fucking move the male makes would be a 'trigger'.
SCARY!!!!!!

Yeah you probably have your spouse oppressed and naked...dumb ass
My youngest kid is 35.
My wife 'home birthed' all of our four kids with a midwife in attendance.
She was able to stay home and do volunteer work. She didn't need to go to work.
She gave over two decades of volunteer work to the Institute For The Blind.
It was a special cause for her because one of her family members had been blinded when he was 18 during the second world war.
I can't stay much longer on this forum today.
The mechanics at the hangar where I keep my '180' have finished their scheduled maintanence and I need to go sign off on the NAA documents.
And I shouldn't be keeping you from getting to your job at your local AW.
That parking lot isn't going to sweep itself!

Forum List

Back