Which state respects and cherishes the U,S Constitution the most?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I mean the unwavering and objective. That state in which citizens don't care their ideology or personal politics, they just believe wholeheartedly that the U.S Constitution must be upheld without exception?

Would Kentucky be high up there? North Carolina?

I think your question is asking to find extremism in some of their states. If you get any offers of examples then you will have to examine their interpretation of that Constitution.

I won't warn of specific examples before there any takers to the question.

I will however offer that your personal character disqualifies your opinion in that you are openly imagining that the police are trying to kill you!

But let's see if you get any bites?

I like the topic if it's kept under control!

I think your question is asking to find extremism in some of their states. If you get any offers of examples then you will have to examine their interpretation of that Constitution.

I won't warn of specific examples before there any takers to the question.

I will however offer that your personal character disqualifies your opinion in that you are openly imagining that the police are trying to kill you!

But let's see if you get any bites?

I like the topic if it's kept under control!
When did I state the police are trying to kill me?

You don't recall the time that you spend being the other you. I think you're currently in transition right now. Is your wife still trying to kill you?
Transitioning?. You sell your soul to the devil. Men who abused my rights and dignity both while as a child and as a man. Rest assured, I will have some disclosure surprises in court (and some powerful institutions eyes ton the case).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back