Which side is Fox on? al Qaeda/Sunni or Iran/Shiite?

R

rdean

Saudi Prince Al Waleed bin Talal hoster of telethons for suicide bomber families buys large share of Fox News: Saudi prince advocates strategy of business not boycotts to 'influence American public opinion"

Prince Alwaleed Meets Rupert Murdoch in New York | Kingdom Holding Company

Owners of Fox News:
princealawaleed.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

So whose side will Fox be on? Sunni/al Qaeda? or the Bush created pro-Shiite Iraqi government that's friends with Iran?

I already know that answer, but I want to see if anyone else can guess.

Saudi Prince Al Waleed bin Talal hoster of telethons for suicide bomber families buys large share of Fox News: Saudi prince advocates strategy of business not boycotts to 'influence American public opinion"

Owners of Fox News:
princealawaleed.jpg

So whose side will Fox be on? Sunni/al Qaeda? or the Bush created pro-Shiite Iraqi government that's friends with Iran?

This does not require guesswork, Fox gave us "news" with about 15 words per story, but with lots of huge photos, and celebrity gossip as a feature.....................

Does it matter? Fox News has no way of influencing the outcome. They will report the news, gleefully. Along with every other media outlet. Let the games begin!! The higher the body count, the higher the ad revenue.

PS- If you believe in polls, you should be questioning MSNBC..... MSNBC LEAST TRUSTED

Does it matter? Fox News has no way of influencing the outcome. They will report the news, gleefully. Along with every other media outlet. Let the games begin!! The higher the body count, the higher the ad revenue.

PS- If you believe in polls, you should be questioning MSNBC..... MSNBC LEAST TRUSTED

MSNBC tanks in ratings because liberals don't like having shit shoveled down their throats.

It should be frightening that its conservative equivalent is so successful.

As much as I would love to believe this, there is no link to the actual study. Also, they said it was a follow-up to a study of 612 New Jersey citizens which is dubious in itself. For a study to approach legitimacy, their needs to be a least 5000 respondents across various demographic regions to a get a solid cross-section of the population and it is important to know what questions were asked.

If you can find the actual study, I'd be interested in analyzing it.

OK. I found the study. It was linked to the article but it wasn't very clear. Link below:

What you know depends on what you watch: People learn most from NPR, Sunday Morning Shows, The Daily Show; least from MSNBC, Fox News

This study had 1185 respondents. Not bad but I still prefer there be at least 5k.

The questions did not seem loaded but at the same time, they really did not concentrate on any polarizing topics. Just because someone does not know who won the New Hampshire primary does not mean they are uninformed or misinformed. It basically a trivia quiz. So the premise of the article is still dubious.

I so would have loved this to be legit, but it really isn't.

Remember when Al Gore sold his media conglomerate to the jihad propaganda source, Al Jazeera? That's an example of "taking sides".

Any USMB RWers care to take a guess as to which side theFOXNEWS is on?

I'm curious to know.

Thanks.

Owners of Fox News:
princealawaleed.jpg

thats a good question.

As much as I would love to believe this, there is no link to the actual study. Also, they said it was a follow-up to a study of 612 New Jersey citizens which is dubious in itself. For a study to approach legitimacy, their needs to be a least 5000 respondents across various demographic regions to a get a solid cross-section of the population and it is important to know what questions were asked.

If you can find the actual study, I'd be interested in analyzing it.

link?

Forum List

Back