The Mistake Of Treating Isis Like The Right Wing Bundy Militia

rdean said:
A lot of this blame can be placed right at the feet of the media. When the media set up cameras in front of Bundy, American right wingernut militia rushed off to "defend" Bundy's theft from the lawfully elected government representing the American people.

you need to grow up and learn to stop blaming Republicans and Fox News for everything.

the shartridge family said:
He can't.

He's stupid. :badgrin:

rdean said:
Republicans ignore the facts. The only responsibility they take is taking down Bin Laden. Something they had nothing to do with. I'm simply helping them get over the fear of taking responsibility for their fiascoes.

jeremiah said:
neither did Obama. Let's be clear on who killed Bin Laden. Not Seal Team Six - although now that they have been murdered we won't get the full story - dead men cannot talk - the truth is Sheik Omar killed Bin Laden years ago just as Benazir Bhutto said in her interview with David Frost - which is still available on Youtube. ( Obama was not president at the time )

At the time of the interview she said her life had already been threatened. Not long after that interview she was murdered. I suppose she felt she had nothing to lose by telling the world that bit of news.

Still the CIA thought they could put Bin Laden on ice and use him later and I believe it was the day after the birth certificate story - Obama birth certificate - was identified as fake by experts - the story broke on Bin Laden. It was so obvious I am surprised more people did not put that together at the time. It wasn't too much later Seal Team Six were killed when their helicopter was shot down.

You are subscribing to some conspiracy theories initiated by some very dangerous people, Jeri.

I don't trust everything the US government says, either.

But unless you're well aware of the singular ethnicity who tends to be the principal focus of the views into which you're buying, be very careful with them: the ones who tend to make those theories typically aren't especially fond of Jews and Judaism.

That's all I'm sayin'. :thup:

We shouldn't do a thing until after we are attacked .....lol. Those critically thinking lib scholars......
Why are you saying that? Bush was warned about 9/11 and then the Republicans tried to blame it on Clinton after they were warned and did nothing.

Silliness. Bush had no warning that 19 rabid Islamists were going to hijack and slam those passenger jets into America on 9/11.

rdean said:
A lot of this blame can be placed right at the feet of the media. When the media set up cameras in front of Bundy, American right wingernut militia rushed off to "defend" Bundy's theft from the lawfully elected government representing the American people.

you need to grow up and learn to stop blaming Republicans and Fox News for everything.

He can't.

Republicans ignore the facts... I'm simply helping them get over the fear of taking responsibility for their fiascoes.

You fool only yourself.

rdean said:

He can't.

Republicans ignore the facts. The only responsibility they take is taking down Bin Laden. Something they had nothing to do with. I'm simply helping them get over the fear of taking responsibility for their fiascoes.

neither did Obama. Let's be clear on who killed Bin Laden. Not Seal Team Six - although now that they have been murdered we won't get the full story - dead men cannot talk - the truth is Sheik Omar killed Bin Laden years ago just as Benazir Bhutto said in her interview with David Frost - which is still available on Youtube. ( Obama was not president at the time )

At the time of the interview she said her life had already been threatened. Not long after that interview she was murdered. I suppose she felt she had nothing to lose by telling the world that bit of news.

Still the CIA thought they could put Bin Laden on ice and use him later and I believe it was the day after the birth certificate story - Obama birth certificate - was identified as fake by experts - the story broke on Bin Laden. It was so obvious I am surprised more people did not put that together at the time. It wasn't too much later Seal Team Six were killed when their helicopter was shot down.

Your problem dipshit is the guy who actually killed Bin Laden is still alive.

SEAL Team 6 member who killed Osama bin Laden recalls seeing brains of Al Qaeda leader spilling out over his face - NY Daily News

And no one could possibly be so stupid they believe Obama's birth certificate was somehow faked because 50 years ago, they thought he would be president.. Unless you're a Republican. Then all bets are off.

Shuddap.

I used Fox as the example, but blame US media. Don't be so ignorant. If you read what I wrote, you would know it's true.

You're entire existence is a lie... you've never been right about anything.

Saying it and proving it are two different things. This is why Republicans are such failures. Everything they say is either a lie, a myth or laughable.

Forum List

Back