Which side do you come down on

I side with

• Total voters
LEARN HOW TO THINK!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Your concession is duly noted.

Oh by the way, I THINK you're a fucking idiot!

I take that back.. I don't think you're an idiot

I KNOW you are an idiot!

like already stated you are from texas, the ignorance capitol of the U.S., I take pride that the likes of you, an ex con, thinks poorly of me, it says I am doing something right.

And what state do you reside in? Let's look at some facts about Texas.

Last year Texas was responsible for 70 percent of the nations job growth.In 2007 the states job growth of 3.1 percent last year had tripled the nation’s 1 percent.

Texas has more Fortune 500 companies than any other state. Our unemployment rate is below the national average.

Texas has been attracting big companies from out of state for nearly three decades, including American Airlinesin 1979, and Exxon (before it bought Mobil) and J.C. Penney in the following decade, all from New York.

Texas has three of the nation's biggest airlines and two of the biggest homebuilders.

Texas has the biggest inland port.

Texas has the world’s largest onshore wind farm.

The population has grown twice as fast in Texas as the rest of the country.

I could go on and on about the things Texas has acheived and where we stand in the world. But so far I'd say we're doing pretty damn good, especially since we're allegedly the "ignorance capitol of the U.S".

Your concession is duly noted.

Oh by the way, I THINK you're a fucking idiot!

I take that back.. I don't think you're an idiot

I KNOW you are an idiot!

like already stated you are from texas, the ignorance capitol of the U.S., I take pride that the likes of you, an ex con, thinks poorly of me, it says I am doing something right.

Last year Texas was responsible for 70 percent of the nations job growth.In 2007 the states job growth of 3.1 percent last year had tripled the nation’s 1 percent.

Texas has more Fortune 500 companies than any other state. Our unemployment rate is below the national average.

Texas has been attracting big companies from out of state for nearly three decades, including American Airlinesin 1979, and Exxon (before it bought Mobil) and J.C. Penney in the following decade, all from New York.

Texas has three of the nation's biggest airlines and two of the biggest homebuilders.

I could go on and on about the things Texas has acheived and where we stand in the world. But so far I'd say we're doing pretty damn good, especially since we're allegedly the "ignorance capitol of the U.S".

texas gave us george w bush, enough said.:lol::lol::lol:

texas where they execute the retarded( warning to fitnah: stay out of texas)

texas secede already!!!! our nations iq needs the boost.

Specifically what do you find anti-American about the following:

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

I already adressed all those point by point in this post Basically, an additional oat to uphold the constitution is redundant and unnecessary. Secondly, many of the points would violate the oath of enlistment. Warrantless searches, for example, are not unconstitutional. Consent, implied consent, pat-downs for safety, immediate area searches etc don't require warrants.

Then please provide a copy of McVeighs rhetoric.

He used an article to prove his point that I showed the article did just the opposite with my responses in posts #67 and #70. He responded to #67 but either missed or ignored #70. Essentially there is a small radical fringe element within this group that the leadership does not acknowledge and he's basing his assessment on this fringe element only.
In the article the founder explains why he did not start the movement when the Patriot Act was enacted. In my humble but accurate opinion, Noose is locked into a stereotyping of this organization based on his own misinformed bias. Sorry Noose but that's the only way I see it.

once again the timing of this groups coming together speaks volumes.

Go back a re-read the article you posted as to why it was started when it was. It is explained in the article.

You're state must not anything to boast about huh? Oh and Bush isn't a native Texan.

That'll give you something to think about while I sit here in my corner office overlooking downtown Houston and you sit whereever the fuck your at on your uemployed ass.

You're state must not anything to boast about huh? Oh and Bush isn't a native Texan.

That'll give you something to think about while I sit here in my corner office overlooking downtown Houston and you sit whereever the fuck your at on your uemployed ass.

he may not be a native texan but you imbeciles elected him governor.:lol::lol:

houston is a small 1 horse town compared to where i live, and if you would just start doing that thinking thing i have been telling you about i think you might be able to figure out where i live without me having to tell you.:lol:

Specifically what do you find anti-American about the following:

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.

2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people

3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.

4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.

5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.

6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.

7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.

8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."

9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.

10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

I already adressed all those point by point in this post Basically, an additional oat to uphold the constitution is redundant and unnecessary. Secondly, many of the points would violate the oath of enlistment. Warrantless searches, for example, are not unconstitutional. Consent, implied consent, pat-downs for safety, immediate area searches etc don't require warrants.

So you have. It may seem redundant and unnecessary to you, but it doesn't to everyone. You're assuming all the members are enlisted. "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. " -4th Amendment-

houston is a small 1 horse town compared to where i live, and if you would just start doing that thinking thing i have been telling you about i think you might be able to figure out where i live without me having to tell you.:lol:

And you embiciles elected him as president.

Where i live is a one-horse town. Bonney, Texas population 346

It doesn't matter where you live, if it's not Texas then it's a shithole!

The U.S. government has agreed to pay two million dollars and issue a written apology to a Muslim attorney in Oregon who was jailed two years ago after the FBI mistakenly linked him to the Madrid train bombings.

Brandon Mayfield was arrested and jailed for two weeks in May 2004. At the time the FBI claimed his fingerprints matched those found on a bag filled with detonators used in the Madrid bombings that killed 191 people. The FBI ignored warnings from Spanish authorities that the fingerprints were not Mayfield’s. Prior to his arrest, the FBI used the Patriot Act to break into his home and office and to electronically monitor his conversations.

Mayfield, who is a former Army lieutenant, sued the FBI alleging that his civil rights had been violated and that he was arrested in part because he is a Muslim convert. Brandon Mayfield and his wife Mona join us from Portland Oregon.
EXCLUSIVE... Falsely Jailed Attorney Brandon Mayfield Discusses His Case After Feds Award $2 Million and Written Apology

and texas is the shit that comes from it, and houston's the corn in the shit!!!! my state is very blue, he might have been our president but we didnt vote for him.

(when calling others imbeciles it is best to know how to spell imbecile.)

Amazing how these nutjobs weren't around while the Fourth Amendment was being used as toilet paper by the Bush administration.

And you embiciles elected him as president.:lol::lol::lol:

LOL. That is By God lone star logic

Amazing how these nutjobs weren't around while the Fourth Amendment was being used as toilet paper by the Bush administration.

Or when Clinton was building the foundation during the racist war of drugs.

In the Clinton years, police overreach in the name of the Drug War shredded much of what remained of the Bill of Rights. And those most frequently caught in its web were not the "drug kingpins" legislators claimed to be going after. Mothers, fathers, small-time dealers, medical-marijuana users and even children were caught in a criminal- justice system so overgrown no one is immune to the new powers Johnny Law uses to protect us from ourselves. And while much of the horror heaped on the American public has occurred at the state and local levels, the tenor of the times begins at the top-which places the responsibility squarely at Bill Clinton's feet.

THE CLINTON DRUG WAR LEGACY

You people sure do talk (and sing) about how 'wonderful' Tejas is. Who exactly are you trying to convince? And why haven't you all seceded yet?

Forum List

Back