Which Side Are You On, the Liberal & Conservative Side, or the Left?

leecross

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2019

Why You Can't Argue with a Leftist

Owen Benjamin

596.7K Views

Feb 4, 2019

When two people share the same goals, they can disagree – even strongly disagree – and still have a productive discussion about how to reach those shared objectives. As comedian and author Owen Benjamin explains, the problem with America today is we no longer share the same goals, and that’s tearing us apart.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Neither....

MisesSez.jpg

Owen Benjamin

596.7K Views

Feb 4, 2019

When two people share the same goals, they can disagree – even strongly disagree – and still have a productive discussion about how to reach those shared objectives. As comedian and author Owen Benjamin explains, the problem with America today is we no longer share the same goals, and that’s tearing us apart.

Watched one second of the video, saw "Prager U", closed it.

You need better sources than this toilet swill. Don't waste our time.

Owen Benjamin

596.7K Views

Feb 4, 2019

You are an enemy of the United States.

Owen Benjamin

596.7K Views

Feb 4, 2019

No, I am the enemy of Ignorance.

Perhaps you just came across "Prager U" for the first time. It is a partisan-hack propaganda site, has nothing whatsoever to do with any "U" and is the project of a gadfly named Dennis Prager. It presents five-minute scripted videos that come chock full of lies, misinformation and just general made-up crapola. If you printed it out it would be worth lining a cat litter box with. And if you peruse its propaganda you'll find me in there under another name tearing them apart for their blatant dishonesty.

Prager "U" is a bullshit site interested in promulgating mythologies and pointedly UNinterested in facts.

That's why I didn't bother to watch it. No credibility whatsoever. I ain't wasting my time.

Don't believe me? Take any one of their videos and stop whenever they make an assertion of purported "fact" and look it up. That's exactly what they're counting on you NOT to do.

As I said --- find yourself a legitimate source, or simply make a point yourself, if you have one.

Owen Benjamin

596.7K Views

Feb 4, 2019

just because he doesnt care for dennis prager?....

Forum List

Back