Which should have first priority: The murderer, the accomplices, the innocent life(s)?

Which should have first priority: The murderer, the accomplices, the innocent life(s)?

• Total voters

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
This is a poll. I will take answers. If you want, give your reasons.Make your choice. I would like to know where USMB posters stand on this issue.

NOTE: Sure, there are many possible variables, but this poll assumes the general situations. In other words, we're not talking about rape, incest, health, deformity, financial, or other extenuating issues.

This is a poll. I will take answers. If you want, give your reasons.Make your choice. I would like to know where USMB posters stand on this issue.

NOTE: Sure, there are many possible variables, but this poll assumes the general situations. In other words, we're not talking about rape, incest, health, deformity, financial, or other extenuating issues.
You have to take into extenuating circumstanes. An "innocent life" is innocent regardless of its means of conception or deformity.

For the crime of unlawfully killing a person, the murderer first, then the accomplices.

Why do I get the impression this is a backhanded intro to an abortion thread?

Anti-abortion

If history can be believed as taught perhaps I could conceive of a debate over whether or not to kill unborn children if we currently resided in Carthage 500 BC. That millions of otherwise educated, intellectual, compassionate, streetwise adults approve of mass child murder is cause to occasionally reassess the nature of our reality. Proponents decry historical genocides, champion the cause of immigrant children and choose a woman's ultimate expression of selfishness all the while supporting the annihilation of untold millions.

Species imperative--that's us, homo sapiens--is the biological cycle of human life. Abortion proponents are anti-human race. Their abortionists play at being the embodiment of natural selection all the while accusing Christians of playing God.

Answer: abortionists are right forked in the brainpan and ought be prosecuted. What we might see one day are a whole new round of Nuremberg trials to set history straight on this issue.

"The woman's right to choose what to do with her body" is pretty backhanded when you consider that it presumes that the child gets no choice; let alone the fact that the man gets no say about the fate of his offspring.

Thread should be in Conspiracy Theories.

Trigger warning.

Aww, you've been triggered snowflake.

triggered-gif-3.gif

Sadistic Puritanical Fetus Fetish

Abortion is not forbidden in the Bible. God wouldn't want an unwanted child to be born.

"The woman's right to choose what to do with her body" is pretty backhanded when you consider that it presumes that the child gets no choice; let alone the fact that the man gets no say about the fate of his offspring.

Doesn't belong in Politics, then.

Moved to General Discussion

Not sure what you mean by priority. Are you saying which should be first priority when trying to arrest and convict or first priority when trying to protect?

If the murderer and their help can be stopped in whatever way it takes to stop them from going after other people, stopping them needs to be done first because then the "disease" will no longer have the ability to spread.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not sure what you mean by priority. Are you saying which should be first priority when trying to arrest and convict or first priority when trying to protect?

I'm no more sure than you are. I was just parodying Lakhota's thread. :lol:

Forum List

Back