Which Religion Annoys You The Most?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Christianity, no question.

Reason being only they co-opted my Jewish holy text and pasted their's onto it. Islam might wanna kill me, but Christianity wants my soul.

Any religion that makes me pay money to be a member, tells me what to do, treats women poorly, wants me to punish or kill those who do not believe and interferes with my very normal sexual desires.

Christianity, no question.

Reason being only they co-opted my Jewish holy text and pasted their's onto it. Islam might wanna kill me, but Christianity wants my soul.

I've been a little rough on the Mormons lately, but truth be known, all religions sound equally crazy, I'm just not as used to their bizarre story.

I think if everyone read the Bible, only as adults, there would be few believers. You gotta get them when they're young, and start pounding it in their little heads.

It's not a good answer, it's a chicken shit answer. Take a stand and answer OP questions or say nothing at all.

All of them. This is due to the fact that their Theology holds the vast majority of their practitioners back from ever truly building a personal relationship with the Universal Powers and keeps their eyes closed to so much of what goes on around them.

Just for the record I'm Spiritual, not Atheist.

A tough choice. I hate all religion, but I'd have to agree with you and pick Christianity. They're the largest, the most in-your-face, and by far the most numerous in my area.

Plus, it's like you say--Moonslims will say, "Do you agree with me? No? OK, I kill you now," but Christ-stains stalk you all over town and the Internet to tell you why you're wrong and why you need "almighty Jeebus" in your life. To be constantly hounded by such stupidity is torture.

It's not a good answer, it's a chicken shit answer. Take a stand and answer OP questions or say nothing at all.

The most annoying for me is Mormons, Evangelicals, and the end of lifers. But I could live without any religion.

I think his answer was a good one. I think he covered most religions out there.

All of them. This is due to the fact that their Theology holds the vast majority of their practitioners back from ever truly building a personal relationship with the Universal Powers and keeps their eyes closed to so much of what goes on around them.

Just for the record I'm Spiritual, not Atheist.

In bold is the portion that makes you a bigot. How do you distinguish being "Spiritual" from all religion as well as atheism? Spirituality and religion go hand-in-hand. Atheism and rejecting all religion and go hand-in-hand. Your mix-and-match approach to this topic is jarring and strikes me as being horribly misguided.

Atheism...they have no fucking answers.

Science has no answers? Huh. Thought they were all about answers and theists were all about vagueness?
How many atheists are scientists? And what is science other than trying to figure out how God put it all together?

Problem with religions is they have very specific ideas about GOd absent any science or evidence to back it up. Whereas science has answers which stand up to scutiny.

Might well be every reliigon on Earth is completely wrong, but God exists anyway. But they'll never conceed that point. Thus why they all suck.

Some people consider Atheism to be a "religion".

I do not usually allow myself to feel annoyed, but if I had to choose one, I'd say that Atheists tend to annoy me the most. Not all of them, but the ones who feel the constant need/ obligation to try and "validate" their lack of belief in the eyes of others. As if I am supposed to care. The ones who choose to constantly argue about things that cannot be proven. The ones who turn every discussion into a debate. The ones who cannot recognize the strengths of religion, but only the weaknesseses.

The ones who have deluded themselves into thinking that there is no power to be found in the religions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back