If You Were A Travel Agent, How Would You Advertise Heaven?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
PR campaign idea #487,897 :)

Rather than the usual religious "be good or else" which everyone ignores at this point, how about an ad campaisgn made to look like a travela gent ad for some exotic locale? Some pretty idylklic nature scene with bullet points detailing the recreational opportunities at this locale. Only at the very bottom of the ad does it reveal it's Heaven and whatever org that made th ad's website. :)

- SCUBA diving in water so clear you'd swear it's just crisp mountain air

- Endless nature trails to hike and picnic off of

etc. :)

Post your ad for Heaven as a "vacation destination."

Rather than the usual religious "be good or else" which everyone ignores at this point, how about an ad campaisgn made to look like a travela gent ad for some exotic locale? Some pretty idylklic nature scene with bullet points detailing the recreational opportunities at this locale. Only at the very bottom of the ad does it reveal it's Heaven and whatever org that made th ad's website. :)

Jesus is there! What could be better than that?! That is all I need to know! Jesus is there!

Imagine people responding thus far got lots of "has difficulty following rules and instructions on assignments" notes on their report cards in school.

Jesus is there! What could be better than that?! That is all I need to know! Jesus is there
neither you nor he will be there who would believe or say - "No one comes to the Father except through me".

wise up Jeremiah ...

I'd show them hell.

I'd say to get there you got to give 10% of your earnings every year for the rest of your life.

Forum List

Back