Which professions have the most psychopaths?

You are the pastor, not me, Kosh.

Says the far left Obama drone who recites the far left scripture without question or hesitation.

That's the kind of shallow and manipulative thing a psychopath would say.

I guess that one who hates the truth would see that person as a psychopath.

Like those in the AGW religion or those that want the government to control every aspect of their lives.

Yes, Pastor Kosh, you have hate truth, and have shown that consistently since you have been on the Board.

You are simply mad that your shallow and manipulative attempts at historical revision always collapses at the point of statement.

Progressive politicians should be number 1. Their whole existence is centered around controlling other peoples' lives.

Who created this list anyway?

psy·cho·path (sk-pth)
n.
A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

psychopath - definition of psychopath by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Sounds exactly like a far left Obama drone to me.

It does pretty much nail the 'I cannot take a job that is against what I believe', 'I need others to do my charity for me', 'Corporations are evil', 'Any sexual activity is ok', 'Take from that rich guy to give to me for my needs', Obamabot

Yes, Pastor Kosh, you have hate truth, and have shown that consistently since you have been on the Board.

You are simply mad that your shallow and manipulative attempts at historical revision always collapses at the point of statement.

Says the far left Obama drone.

You are cross posting again and reported. Stay on OP.

The far right fits right into many of the top ten professions by psychopaths.

I'm surprised civil servant wasn't higher on the list.

Civil servant?

What you mean civil serpents, who are lawyers, which are #2 on the list.

Actually, this list makes perfect sense. We are run by psycopaths. We have lawyers in Washington in cabal with CEO's in corporate America telling us what to do.

Oh look, then we have the media coming up right behind them to propagandize to us all about the ways we are getting screwed.

So when is the next bail out you crazy MF'ers?

Last edited:
I've worked for 2 different CEO's and they were both unstable and knew nothing about how to run a business. Definite psychopaths.

Says the far left Obama drone who recites the far left scripture without question or hesitation.

That's the kind of shallow and manipulative thing a psychopath would say.

I guess that one who hates the truth would see that person as a psychopath.

Like those in the AGW religion or those that want the government to control every aspect of their lives.

In a land of deceit, telling the truth is a capital offense.

Had a good friend who was involved with medical claims and she said she saw the most alcohol abuse with nuns and personality disorders with children of psychotherapists. That could just have been in her local, but still interesting enough.

psychiatrists have been always #1 in abuse and suicide rate and they are not even on a list :D

I find it hard to believe that politicians are not on this list. Number 1 and 2 should be reversed too.

Which professions have the most psychopaths? - The Week

I like to think no profession has a disproportionate number of clinical psychopaths in it, but if I had to guess, and with no research into the question, the military comes instantly to mind. Where else do you get to murder people without consequence AND receive a paycheck?

Politicians are sociopaths. Big difference.

No difference.

To help professionals accurately diagnose the sociopath (also called a psychopath), Dr. Robert Hare developed the Psychopathy Checklist. This is not a quiz you can try at home; it is a tool designed to be used exclusively by trained mental health professionals.

Big difference. Pick up a book.

Politicians are sociopaths. Big difference.

No difference.

To help professionals accurately diagnose the sociopath (also called a psychopath), Dr. Robert Hare developed the Psychopathy Checklist. This is not a quiz you can try at home; it is a tool designed to be used exclusively by trained mental health professionals.

Big difference. Pick up a book.

You're amazingly ignorant to be babbling on with such conviction.

The only difference between psychopathy and sociopathy is in the eye of the observer. Those who believe that the condition is caused primarily by social factors use the term "sociopathy." Meanwhile, those who believe the condition originates from psychological causes use the term "psychopathy."

In any event, if you decide somewhere along the way to take your own advice and pick up a book, I'd suggest the DSM IV and DSM V. You'll notice that neither psychopathy nor sociopathy are found as recognized conditions. The primary field of usage for these concepts is in criminology.

Forum List

Back