Which political commentator on TV do you trust the most?

Bill Maher is the most reliable commentator. I can always trust that he will rely on factual information and context to influence his political views. He's fair.

You won't find that on Fox News or MSNBC.

I'm not trying to have a relationship. I just listen to the news broadcaster.
The one with the biggest tits can lie to me all day.

Bill Maher is a comedian...not a serious news person. He strikes out before he even gets up to bat! However, he is funny...I give him that.

Bill O'Reilly a moderate? You're crazy! The guy is extremely right of center and apparently just loves to hear himself talk as well. Oh spare me the ego of B O.

He gave shit to Palin for violent rhetoric, then used it himself, apologized but then went on using it himself anyway while giving a pass to the dems that did the same

Sorry...but Palin deserved everything she got from everyone who gave it to her! She set herself up for any pot shot anybody could throw! Screw Palin...she's just a barf bag full of lost memories at this point. Nothing more.

In other words

Whoever echoes in your narrow chamber is the best, and to hell with the evidence.

Political commentator on TV? Trust? As in will not lie on purpose? Hmmmmmmmmm.

Michael Smirconish. He subs for another trustworthy guy, Chris Matthews.

Chris sometimes gives in to hyperbole....but he will speak truth as he knows it.

Frequent TV Guests:

John Fugelsang.
Hal Sparks
Pete Dominic.

Forum List

Back