Which party is the party of tolerance???

Isnt it also curius that whenever you see a bunch of k00ks run onto a stage to disrupt a speaking event at a college campus, its always a bunch of tolerant liberal types........

awesomeness-seal-1.gif

Last edited:
I think the tolerant party is clearly the one that creates a screenname and ms paint documents ridiculing "the others." Clearly.

I think the tolerant party is clearly the one that creates a screenname and ms paint documents ridiculing "the others." Clearly.

Awwwwwwwwwwww dont have the backbone of a Hershey Bar s0n............this is a place of high entertainment for me, as it should be for others. I guess its not..........for some board members, the level of misery is such that this forum is like a rugby game.

My gay MSPaint Photobucket classics are part of the necessary process of higlighting absurdities when they get beyond absurd. I dont spend one single mintue on this forum trying to sway the beliefs of the perpetually confused. No........Im on here only to provide the non-hyperpartisan with the stark realities and differences between an ideology which emphasizes only good intentions and an ideology which emphasizes mandatory assessment of results.

The left's idea of "Tolerance" is limited to designated tenets of their predetermined group-think. And the useful idiots among them never see the role that identity politics plays in what is acceptable thought and what is not. If a group of voters can be harvested for the benefit of collectivist power... they're IN, along with their dogma.

Here's a challenge for our board liberals. Take any idea that runs counter to the approved ideology, post it and defend it... and see how much "tolerance" you encounter among your own. :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwww dont have the backbone of a Hershey Bar s0n............this is a place of high entertainment for me, as it should be for others. I guess its not..........for some board members, the level of misery is such that this forum is like a rugby game.

My gay MSPaint Photobucket classics are part of the necessary process of higlighting absurdities when they get beyond absurd. I dont spend one single mintue on this forum trying to sway the beliefs of the perpetually confused. No........Im on here only to provide the non-hyperpartisan with the stark realities and differences between an ideology which emphasizes only good intentions and an ideology which emphasizes mandatory assessment of results.

Therein lies your issue. Most of them are absurd in and of themselves, s0n.

Indeed...............

but it is curious to me how many of the hard left on this forum display a complete mental metldown when I post up a classic like this...................

31561985.jpg

Now, you see..........from my perspective, the above Photbucket classic was created to..............like I said.............highlight a level of absurdity. What was the absurdity related to this particular one?

Many of the forum members here like Rightwinger, Wry Catcher, Mr Peepers, Jillian, VAYank.............all gauranteed that Bush and Cheney would be in jail by 2010 and that they'd both be impeached. They posted this up hundreds of times, on other political internet forums too.................yet

No elaboration necessary.....................but I strongly believe it is important for the casual board member who is rather non-partisan to be fully aware of the level of fringe thinking amongst USMessage Board liberals.............

Last edited:

Indeed...............

but it is curious to me how many of the hard left on this forum display a complete mental metldown when I post up a classic like this...................

31561985.jpg

Now, you see..........from my perspective, the above Photbucket classic was created to..............like I said.............highlight a level of absurdity. What was the absurdity related to this particular one?

Many of the forum members here like Rightwinger, Wry Catcher, Mr Peepers, Jillian.............all gauranteed that Bush and Cheney would be in jail by 2010 and that they'd both be impeached. They posted this up hundreds of times.................yet

No elaboration necessary.....................but I strongly believe it is important for the casual board member who is rather non-partisan to be fully aware of the level of fringe thinking amongst USMessage Board liberals.............

Unfortunately, you portray yourself as fringe of the opposite edge.

LOL............in retrospect, I distinctly remember this classic publically pwning said k00k board members about a year ago....................

21-9.jpg

They say a picture is worth 1,000 words and I say BS.........one of my Photobucket gems is worth 10 times that at least.

Last edited:

Indeed...............

31561985.jpg

Many of the forum members here like Rightwinger, Wry Catcher, Mr Peepers, Jillian.............all gauranteed that Bush and Cheney would be in jail by 2010 and that they'd both be impeached. They posted this up hundreds of times.................yet

Unfortunately, you portray yourself as fringe of the opposite edge.

Naaaah...........Cheney was trying to protect the American peole while the k00ks were falling all over themselves to roll out the red carpet for the terror bad guys. He was upholding his duty to the constitution. If not, why is it that every time Kucinich rolled out an impeachment bill in Congress, it lasted a week and died. Why? Because Kucinich represents an uber fringe left district where he can make his consitiuents happy.........the rest of the country yawned. But not the fringe on this board..........they got all giddy = fAiL

So you see s0n.........my way of thinking apparently mirrored the rest of the country!!!!

Fringe??:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

God I love this forum!!!!

awesomeness-seal-1.gif

Gotta go to work now.............but was thinking, which lefty k00k board member is going to be the first to hit the magic 20,000 post number??? There are many well over 10,000 now..................

Oh....but Im the k00k:oops:

I'll be sure to have another Photobucket classic ready to be rolled out then..............Im thinking it will be the "US MESSAGE BOARD ULTIMATE k00k" award!!!

Forum List

Back