The Unbelievable Hypocrisy Of Nancy Pelosi

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mudwhistle, May 12, 2010.

1. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,138
    Nancy Pelosi has proved often that she's not the brightest tool in the shed...but this latest statement shows once again that the rules she and other Democrats in Washington push down our throats only apply to targeted groups.....not to them.

This is a video of her instructing Catholic priests to teach about amnesty from the pulpit.

Excuse me???

What happened to the Liberal mantra of "Separation of Church and State"?? Doesn't she know what she's saying?

Does this imaginary separation only apply to Conservative Christians that vote GOP?

Breitbart.tv Pelosi: We Can’t Tell 12M Illegals ‘Go Back to Wherever You Came From or Go to Jail’

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: May 12, 2010
  2. dvinman

dvinman VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +65
    [​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Murf76

Murf76 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +594
    Yeah, she's a sickening hypocrite, a grotesque caricature of Christian decency. Catholics in good standing aren't supposed to stand in support of destroying human life. :eusa_sick:

Here's the ugly truth though... the Roman Catholic Church is big with hispanics, and just like Nancy, they are going to pander to them for support. It will not be until our own American citizens of hispanic decent DEMAND that our immigration laws be enforced, that Democrats and the Church's hierarchy back down.

Personally, I've stopped giving them money. While I understand that the Church has no borders... it needs to stay out of our internal politics.

4. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,660
    Seperation of Church and State? That's to prevent religion(s) from unduly influencing the government. It was never meant to be the other way around. Are you saying that conservatives don't espouse political feelings at their church?

5. Liability

Liability Locked Account. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,062
    The "separation of church and state" is intended to make sure that (a) there is no official "state" religion (i.e., the gubmint cannot involve itself in telling us whom to worship) and (b) the gubmint cannot interfere with our freedom to worship whichever God we believe in including the right not to have any religious faith at all.

I'm less concerned with the fact that Nancy Pelousy is suggesting to a bunch of priests how to approach their pastoral duties with regard to illegal immigrants than I am in the nonsense she spewed. To paraphrase it by quoting the Breitbart headline, " We Can’t Tell 12M Illegals ‘Go Back to Wherever You Came From or Go to Jail’ "

Excuse me, but why the fuck not?

Excuse me pal, but you entered illegally. You deliberately chose to avoid and ignore our immigration rules etc. Ergo, you have to go back.

What the fuck is wrong with that?

Yeah yeah. There may be some exceptions. Some exceptions are needed; some are rational; some are fair. But for the majority of illegals, why do they have a right to jump the line over all of those who wait patiently by complying with OUR laws?

Yes, we sure as hell CAN and should tell those aliens here illegally to get out. And if there are some amnesty claims, etc., those can be handled in a fair immigration proceeding. Otherwise, if you entered into the USA illegally, get the fuck out.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  6. Si modo

Si modo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,701
    Pelosi has simply lost her mind. The botox has infiltrated, or it's drug-induced dementia.

7. Claudette

Claudette Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,623
    Nothing that flamming idiot says or does would surprise me. Jeeze.

8. theDoctorisIn

theDoctorisIn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,915
    Does anyone really grasp what would happen if we DID lock up or send home every illegal immigrant?

9. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,138
    Who cares.....This thread is about Pelosi spacing out the cornerstone of her party's platform.

The problem with immigration is a separate issue.

10. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    Nancy Pelosi isn't a hypocrit. She's just plain old dumb. She can't help herself. All the plastic surgery to her face causes her problems in warmer weather when the plastic fumes start reaching her brain. It causes a toxic reaction and only dumb shit comments come out of her pie hole.