Which one of you morons is going to give Amazon your car keys

Did you bother to read the article. They don’t NEED your keys. The service is only available to owners of certain makes and years of vehicles which can be remotely unlocked by Onstar or similar services.
The onstar code is the key.................

Next moron

No, they radio Onstar to pop the trunk. It’s done remotely.

READ YOUR LINKS.
In order for them to do that you have to give them the code and or permission. Which is pretty much why I gave up on GM in the first place, because any hacker can open an onstar equipped vehicle. But you can't see this because you enjoy spending your money instead of saving it................................

Fact you have never saved any money at Amazon....................See if you can figure that out dopey

I saved 50% over brick-and-mortar last Christmas. Plus the fact they had free gift wrapping and if you see my packages after I gift wrap you'd understand why I took the free gift wrapping.

Ah yes Christmas, the Holiday where retarded Christians kill each other at Walmart and give the rest of their money to the business owners who crucified Jesus

You have no idea what Christmas is, and again the paper was not free because YOU PAID FOIR IT.

You need medication

Did you bother to read the article. They don’t NEED your keys. The service is only available to owners of certain makes and years of vehicles which can be remotely unlocked by Onstar or similar services.

Next moron

READ YOUR LINKS.
In order for them to do that you have to give them the code and or permission. Which is pretty much why I gave up on GM in the first place, because any hacker can open an onstar equipped vehicle. But you can't see this because you enjoy spending your money instead of saving it................................

Fact you have never saved any money at Amazon....................See if you can figure that out dopey

You don’t give them the code, you give the permission to Onstar. Onstar opens your trunk.

READ YOUR FUCKING LINK.

You also falsely assume I buy from Amazon. Their prices are in American dollars and they charge WAY too much for shipping. The current exchange rate is around 20%.

Use your head for more than a hat rack. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Next moron

READ YOUR LINKS.

I saved 50% over brick-and-mortar last Christmas. Plus the fact they had free gift wrapping and if you see my packages after I gift wrap you'd understand why I took the free gift wrapping.

Ah yes Christmas, the Holiday where retarded Christians kill each other at Walmart and give the rest of their money to the business owners who crucified Jesus

You have no idea what Christmas is, and again the paper was not free because YOU PAID FOIR IT.

You need medication

You must have missed the point where I saved 50% on the item and the gift wrapping was free.

Next moron

READ YOUR LINKS.
Not all cars have trunks........................grow up moron

If you don’t have a trunk, then you wouldn’t be using the service, would you?

You truly are too stupid to be one person.

Next moron

READ YOUR LINKS.

You don’t give them the code, you give the permission to Onstar. Onstar opens your trunk.

READ YOUR FUCKING LINK.

You also falsely assume I buy from Amazon. Their prices are in American dollars and they charge WAY too much for shipping. The current exchange rate is around 20%.

Hatchbacks and Sport Utilities do not have trunks, if you could comprehend what you read you would see the idiocy of this. I own 6 vehicles by the way and none have onstar, I also have accounts at every major online brokerage firm, you dont

Next moron

READ YOUR LINKS.

You need medication

The Romans who crucified Jesus are still living?

Who knew?

Next moron

READ YOUR LINKS.

You need medication

You must have missed the point where I saved 50% on the item and the gift wrapping was free.

You missed the point kid, Amazon does not help people save, it ONLY helps people spend. Saved money is still in your name, so you SPENT at Amazon but you are so stupid that you believed that you saved.

Next moron

READ YOUR LINKS.

You need medication

Who knew?

The Jews said to the Romans to crucify him.

And yes the people who wanted Jesus dead are most certainly still living

Yawn

Next moron

READ YOUR LINKS.

READ YOUR FUCKING LINK.

Hatchbacks and Sport Utilities do not have trunks, if you could comprehend what you read you would see the idiocy of this. I own 6 vehicles by the way and none have onstar, I also have accounts at every major online brokerage firm, you dont

Yes everyone is rich, beautiful lives in a mansion on the Internet. Myself, I’m a world renowned fashion designer married to a movie star. My investment manager takes care of my investments.

Now that we’re done lying to one another. Realize that you’ve just made a complete ass of yourself and cut it out.

READ YOUR LINKS.

You need medication

You missed the point kid, Amazon does not help people save, it ONLY helps people spend. Saved money is still in your name, so you SPENT at Amazon but you are so stupid that you believed that you saved.

No, I saved 50% on the items I would have purchased from brick-and-mortar stores. The 5k I saved is in my name.

You need medication

No, I saved 50% on the items I would have purchased from brick-and-mortar stores. The 5k I saved is in my name.

You blew 100 dollars on a shipping scheme. I could have bought that stuff for no fee and gotten free shipping that Amazon NEVER OFFERS

LOL you paid 100 dollars to ship 5 grand worth of krap that actually cost perhaps 2500 and you had to pay for shipping................

Whatta maroon

Last edited:

READ YOUR LINKS.

You need medication

Who knew?

Yawn

Jew haters. More people who need to go back to living under rocks. Jesus was a Jew. Never forget that.

Jesus had to die to fulfill the prophecy, and in order to be resurrected. He knew that. Jesus knew what was about to happen and did nothing to stop it. He could have run away or used His powers to stop the crucifixion.

Your hatred of Jews is entirely misplaced. Everyone involved was carrying out God’s will. From the cross He cried out “Forgive them Father, for they know notvwhat they do”.

If Jesus forgave them, and God willed it, by what right do you condemn their descendants? Or are you just looking for excuses to hate on others?

You need medication

Who knew?

Yawn

Jew haters. More people who need to go back to living under rocks. Jesus was a Jew. Never forget that.

Jesus had to die to fulfill the prophecy, and in order to be resurrected. He knew that. Jesus knew what was about to happen and did nothing to stop it. He could have run away or used His powers to stop the crucifixion.

Your hatred of Jews is entirely misplaced. Everyone involved was carrying out God’s will. From the cross He cried out “Forgive them Father, for they know notvwhat they do”.

If Jesus forgave them, and God willed it, by what right do you condemn their descendants? Or are you just looking for excuses to hate on others?

Jesus only power came from his Father, he died mortal, rose immortal, he was also condemned to crucifiction by the Jews, look it up kid

You need medication

You blew 100 dollars on a shipping scheme. I could have bought that stuff for no fee and gotten free shipping that Amazon NEVER OFFERS

LOL you paid 100 dollars to ship 5 grand worth of krap that actually cost perhaps 2500 and you had to pay for shipping................

Whatta maroon

Shipping was free.

You need medication

Who knew?

Yawn

Jesus was a snake oil salesman.

Forum List

Back