Which major news outlet do you have the least respect for?

Who's least respectable?

• CNN

• BSNBC

• Fox News

• Internet outlets

• Print outlets

• Nightly Network News

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fox is the best, but that ain't saying much. I watch because they actually attempt to have some debate

• Banned
I know they're all bad for their own reasons but that wasn't the question. I glance at all of them from time to time to see how far out in the weeds they are. That is the only way you can judge most people's knowledge because then you understand where & how they get their point of view.

I know they're all bad for their own reasons but that wasn't the question. I glance at all of them from time to time to see how far out in the weeds they are. That is the only way you can judge most people's knowledge because then you understand where & how they get their point of view.
I don't watch any of them routinely. With some of these people here it's pretty easy to see where they get their pov.

• Banned
I don't watch any of them routinely. With some of these people here it's pretty easy to see where they get their pov.
Well I'm not talking about the people on here. I was talking about the average Americans whom you interact with in real life.

Well I'm not talking about the people on here. I was talking about the average Americans whom you interact with in real life.
much the same...

The people writing editing and delivering the news are paid way too much. They have platinum healthcare ins. Their kids go to the best schools, they have months of vacation time and pensions that would satisfy anyone.
They are out of touch, they are as out of touch as the house and senate members. To get your news from them and expect it to be complete and accurate is dumb.

Had to go with the BSNBC network for this one. Not a very objective choice because they're the TV network I watch the most on a normal weekday, even though it's strictly mornings. To figure out what's got the lefty dweebs the most unhinged at the start of a new day, I tune in to Morning Joke, starring Mr.&Mrs. Mika and featuring a daily supporting cast of other lefty lowlife dickheads.

I can generally stand about an hour of their nonsense and then move on to see what's going on in the real world.

After their Charlottesville fiasco I would not trust any of them to provide factual news. They were all on the edge before that but that clenched it for me.

Gimme the days of Walter Cronkite that reported news without opinion, without a table full of blathering fools, without clucking hens.
Never mind. Cronkite was the last of his kind.

I have least respect for CNN...They have become totally unhinged of late.

Forum List

Back