Which is the more Conservative, really?

Honestly, that is the only saving grace when it comes to Romney. He probably would raise taxes to increase revenue. But that I'm not even sure of anymore. He seems to think the federal government can be run on revenues totaling 13.9% of GDP or less, since that is all he pays in taxes. Either that or he thinks he can raise taxes on everyone else while leaving the wealthiest Americans paying under 15%.

The first time they earned it and were taxed on it, they DID NOT pay 15%.... your lying or your ignorant and need to be quiet.

Your problem, and the problem with so many like you, is that you try to sell us on the idea that they were already taxed on this money. Well, they were not. If you can't figure this out, then you are truly dumber than a rock. When someone invests and receives a positive return on that investment, they are only taxed on the positive return, not the initial investment. Are you that stupid that you don't understand this? God Damn, it ain't fucking rocket science. As for me being quiet, at least I know what I'm talking about.

OK dummy... tell me where they got the money for the initial investment?

Oh nevermind.... they stole it from others. I forgot
. :cuckoo:

Wasnt talking about flipper newt. I was making direct opinionated commentary on bill maher. Hes a useless piece of liberal shit,otherwise youre point is actually dead on.

Pick Santorum and Obama strolls leisurely back into the WH...

You fear Santorum.

If you call 'praying' for a guy to get the GoP nod ahead of the others because he will definitely lose to Obama, fearing him, then you and I have different definitions of the word.

The reason Obama would be a shoo in, is because Santorum would not get:
1) The Dem vote
2) The majority of Independent votes
3) Moderate Repub vote.

He would get the ultra conservative vote. He would be lucky if he won four or five states.

Now, do you still think I 'fear' him?

Last edited:

I didnt say pick him. But,if he wants to be more effective,hes got to have a stronger personality.

We are picking a President. Personality is probably the least important aspect. In times of crisis listening to charasmatic personalities rather than principled ones leads to dictatorship and tyranny.

Ex: Barack Obama.

I didnt say pick him. But,if he wants to be more effective,hes got to have a stronger personality.

We are picking a President. Personality is probably the least important aspect. In times of crisis listening to charasmatic personalities rather than principled ones leads to dictatorship and tyranny.

If you believe that how can you vote for anybody BUT Ron Paul? His principles are the ONLY ones in concert with the Constitution. :confused:

Clinton was charasmatic and hardly dictatorial..

Please stop using emotive terms. Kim Il Jong was a dicatator, as was Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini. Calling Obama a dictator is not only wrong, it is pathetic, and dilutes the suffering of those who have truly lived under dictators...

Last edited:

Clinton was charasmatic and hardly dictatorial..

Please stop using emotive terms. Kim Il Jong was dicatator, was was Hitler, Stalin and Mussolini. Calling Obama a dictator is not only wrong, it is pathetic, and dilutes the suffering of those who have truly lived under dictators...

it's a good way for ignorant people like him to express themselves. they feel so threatened by anyone who doesn't agree with their narrow little world view that they have to demonize everyone else.

Last edited:
We've been marching down the path to tyranny since Woodrow Wilson's time with hardly a stumble.

Sit tight, we're ALMOST THERE...

The most conservative candidate running is the candidate the OP conveniently left out.

Yeah we know. Romney ain't my first pick but if it comes down to Romney vs Barry Hussein we'll have to do the best we can.

"I'd vote for an orange juice can before I'd vote for Obama"....Mark Levin

Yeah we know. Romney ain't my first pick but if it comes down to Romney vs Barry Hussein we'll have to do the best we can.

"I'd vote for an orange juice can before I'd vote for Obama"....Mark Levin

If Levin voted for a glass of orange juice at least he'd be voting for something on the same IQ level...

Forum List

Back