Which is PC?: Newt or Obama in :the higher a monkey climbs...

Is there a long history of comparing Caucasians to monkeys as a form of racist derogatory language?

No?

OK then.

Were you thinking about that because I didn't even think about that.. since my family has had black relatives in the Midwest since the early 50s!

Where did you come up with a racial comparison?

I was talking about climbing a pole!

Was Axelrod thinking racist you think???

i am NOT a newt supporter but this really does give him a great opening to show who he is and the difference there will be in a gingrich candidacy.

He should respond with some sort of monkey analogy directed back to axelrod -- the specifics can be debated but something like he should know he looks up a monkeys butt and kisses it for a living. whatever

let the firestorm ensue and then respond --

they started it . they knew what they were saying. I just responded within the analogy they used. I will not be cowed from responding to stuff like this AND when they use an analogy like that and basically allow the position to be advocated by their enablers in the press that I cant respond using their own analogy -- THAT is playing the race card. That is obama hiding behind race for tactical advantage. If he wants that fine -- but if he thinks im going to run away from this like john mcaain or mitt romney would he is wrong. If my response is so wrong thn david axelrod owes me an apology for using it in the first place.

i think this would show off for wantof a better term one of Gingrich's strengths as a candidate in a way where i beleive he will win the issue with the people who matter

Is there a long history of comparing Caucasians to monkeys as a form of racist derogatory language?

No?

OK then.

Were you thinking about that because I didn't even think about that. since my family has had black relatives in the Midwest since the early 50s!

Where did you come up with a racial comparison?

I was talking about climbing a pole!

Was Axelrod thinking racist you think???

No, I don't think Axelrod was thinking racist. I think if the same thing were to be said about Obama it could legitimately racist because of the history associated with it.

Wow, nothing like using the race card when you don't have to. :cuckoo:

Axelrod is an idiot, I think Obama has shown as much of his butt as Gingrich. Remember when you point a finger you are pointing three at yourself. Oh and who's higher up the ladder right now?? :lol:

Forum List

Back