Which Deal Would You Take?

Which Would You Choose?

• WEALTH. (BUT poor health and unattractive)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HEALTH. (BUT low-moderate wealth and unattractive)

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • GOOD LOOKS. (BUT average health and little to no wealth)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
you ask? i'm middle class... not rich, not poor, attractive (I think) for 51, health is good.

why?

Health. What good is money if you don't feel good enough to have fun with it? You aren't going to look very good if you aren't feeling very good, so yes, I choose healthy.
Enjoy your lonely life enveloped by the interwebz :funnyface:

I don't think I have anything to worry about. ;)
So, are you used to being ugly and poor or something?

Why would you ask such a thing? Poor? Compared to some. Ugly? Nope.
I was just joking. You said you wouldn't have to worry about it like it wasn't a hypothetical lol

Oh, I see. Hard to tell what someone means on the internet sometimes. :)

Health. What good is money if you don't feel good enough to have fun with it? You aren't going to look very good if you aren't feeling very good, so yes, I choose healthy.

I noticed you chose looks. Does that mean you don't have any? :D
Well played! lol
I think I have a pic on my homepage.

link

Why would you ask such a thing? Poor? Compared to some. Ugly? Nope.
I was just joking. You said you wouldn't have to worry about it like it wasn't a hypothetical lol

Oh, I see. Hard to tell what someone means on the internet sometimes. :)
Absolutely LOL

I'm not "poor" as in collecting social services supports or meeting poverty guidelines. I do struggle though. Bills, bills, bills!!! I think everyone struggles to some extent unless they are wealthy.

I noticed you chose looks. Does that mean you don't have any? :D
Well played! lol
I think I have a pic on my homepage.

link
Its not there anymore. Hang on. Let me see if I can find that old thread with all the pics

I'm not "poor" as in collecting social services supports or meeting poverty guidelines. I do struggle though. Bills, bills, bills!!! I think everyone struggles to some extent unless they are wealthy.
You are not too shabby lookin yourself

Meh, this would make more sense if you put health and looks together because they kind of go hand in hand. I guess it depends on what ails you, but if you don't feel very well, you aren't going to be looking your best anyway.

By choosing wealth, it allows anyone fix whatever problem that person may have, like poor health and being unattractive or whatever.

To me, if you are not healthy, what good will the other things really be to you in the end? If you are sick all the time, how can you enjoy your money and good appearance?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Meh, this would make more sense if you put health and looks together because they kind of go hand in hand. I guess it depends on what ails you, but if you don't feel very well, you aren't going to be looking your best anyway.

True, but there were varying degrees in the choices.....
e.g. GOOD looks and "average health"... not necessarily bad, I wanted to expand more but didn't want to make it overly complicated.... (had to make it negative however with dire poverty thrown into the mix).

Most people will choose Health because it can't be bought. And, it means (most likely) a long/longer life.
BUT, if you feel you would be miserable being poor or ugly, may it doesn't matter?

Many people have committed suicide over lost jobs etc.

Forum List

Back