Which Deal Would You Take?

Which Would You Choose?

• WEALTH. (BUT poor health and unattractive)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HEALTH. (BUT low-moderate wealth and unattractive)

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • GOOD LOOKS. (BUT average health and little to no wealth)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
If you HAD to choose ONE below, which would you choose?

(1) WEALTH. Unlimited until death, BUT poor health and unattractive.

(2) HEALTH. Until death BUT low-moderate wealth and unattractive.

(3) GOOD LOOKS. Until death BUT average health and little to no money.

The assumptions are you will live a long life into your 90s.
You can't BUY your way out of health problems. Can not get cosmetic surgeries (WEALTH),
likewise, you can't use the 1 "BENEFIT" you have to influence the other 2 disadvantages.

I'm picking 'health' because without that- not much else matters. I've had a few health scares in the past, & money or looks really (to me) are very much secondary... I'm not sure I would want to live past my 80s though if every one around me that I care about has passed on.

I'm picking 'health' because without that- not much else matters. I've had a few health scares in the past, & money or looks really (to me) are very much secondary... I'm not sure I would want to live past my 80s though if every one around me that I care about has passed on.

Depends. Some people need looks or money to be happy, and if they don't have that would rather die. Not everyone is "well adjusted" .... you could have your health, but, if you are living in a shack eating franks and beans and you are so unattractive no one wants to have anything to do with you, what good is your health?

Weird choices. Healthy but unattractive? Steve Jobs would trade with me in a heartbeat so health should be anyone's priority.

Again, that's assuming you love life. Would you love life if you were living in a shack and an outcast? Perhaps I should have also brought personality into the mix.

With good looks, I can assume I would be able to marry someone rich. That isn't exactly a benefit, it is just life. Looks matter.
On the wealth option, I guess it would depend on how bad my health was. IE the amount of time I have left.
I don't think health is a good one. If you are broke and look like shit, you will probably be lonely. Unless you find the same in a partner. Sounds like a shitty way to spend life. lol

With good looks, I can assume I would be able to marry someone rich. That isn't exactly a benefit, it is just life. Looks matter.
On the wealth option, I guess it would depend on how bad my health was. IE the amount of time I have left.
I don't think health is a good one. If you are broke and look like shit, you will probably be lonely. Unless you find the same in a partner. Sounds like a shitty way to spend life. lol

Like you I'd go with looks.
You can be happy with things you gain from your looks.
Health is great if everything else is going well.....
I think also, looks are more important for women....

HOWEVER, people live being unattractive and, I am sure are probably happier than I am :)

Well, wealth can ensure both health and good looks.

You didn't read my "qualifiers" - I said you CAN'T use your benefit to enhance the other deficiencies....
Missed that. But what could cash be good for other than being spent?

Depends. Money can buy you "diversions". Depends on how important human interaction is to you.
You can be ugly and ill, but, still have "fun" in the internet...
I don´t need money in the web :wink:

That's what Steve Jobs said.
He put his feet into his toilet. Any questions?

He did what?

... speaking of which, you going to see the movie...?
Literally. And what movie?

There is a movie coming out called "Steve Jobs" and it's about him.... I'll go see it.. for sure....

You didn't read my "qualifiers" - I said you CAN'T use your benefit to enhance the other deficiencies....
Missed that. But what could cash be good for other than being spent?

Depends. Money can buy you "diversions". Depends on how important human interaction is to you.
You can be ugly and ill, but, still have "fun" in the internet...
I don´t need money in the web :wink:

True, but you need money to BE on the web, unless you are going to the public library.........

That's what Steve Jobs said.
He put his feet into his toilet. Any questions?

He did what?

... speaking of which, you going to see the movie...?
Literally. And what movie?

There is a movie coming out called "Steve Jobs" and it's about him.... I'll go see it.. for sure....
I canceled Zuckerberg´s movie because it bored me. I already saw a documentation about Jobs´ action. Smart man.

Forum List

Back