Which Came First Creation Or Evolution?

Now the Theory of Evolution is the theory that best fits our knowledge for how life now exists on Earth, while the Christo Creation Cult theory just represents a fringe group of anti-science nutcases who believe that there were dinosaurs on an Ark that floated over Mt. Everest.
We already discussed this. The myths are found all around the world, so they had to come from something global in scale which validates the truth in the Bible.

As I said, geology (along with biology, zoology and astronomy) is one of the areas where evolution has its biggest lies.

Why A Million People Follow A Woman Who Says She's Channeling The Archangels

HEAVEN IS A PLACE ONLINE

The Bible warns against believing people like her. Archangels as messengers and protectors are true, but she's not channeling any archangel..

The Bible doesn't like competition clearly.

Nothing more nutty about her than any of our 'Creation Scientists'.....lol

The myths are found all around the world, so they had to come from something global in scale which validates the truth in the Bible.
No, they would have to all occurred at the same time to validate the bible lie. Many of those myths are thousands of years apart, and many are before the so called biblical creation 6 to 10,000 years ago.

What you said can't be true because creation came first. There was no way for communication to travel from one part of the world to another. And these myths are found all around the world, so they had to be passed down through the generations.
No, they are LOCAL myths some of which existed thousands of years BEFORE biblical creation.

We already discussed this. The myths are found all around the world, so they had to come from something global in scale which validates the truth in the Bible.

As I said, geology (along with biology, zoology and astronomy) is one of the areas where evolution has its biggest lies.

HEAVEN IS A PLACE ONLINE

The Bible warns against believing people like her. Archangels as messengers and protectors are true, but she's not channeling any archangel..

The Bible doesn't like competition clearly.

Nothing more nutty about her than any of our 'Creation Scientists'.....lol

Not competition, but one truth. Can't you get that through your thick skull? There can't be part of this is correct while that part is not correct. The Bible can't change, but science textbooks change every year. It's either the Bible is all correct or evolution is all correct. However, we know that it isn't because the science changes yearly. Science only accepts the best theory of the moment until a better explanation is found.

As for creation scientists, they have been many of the greatest scientists of all time. It's only recently that atheist scientists have become known because the creation scientists have been left out of secular science. Is God upset about this? Sure. And there will be a "hell" of a price to pay by the atheist scientists and atheists who believe in their wrong science.

You keep laughing at creation scientists, but it's a serious matter when your real and future life is at stake.

there is no word of god

Wrong again, donut brain. god in lower case, is god of this world and prince of the power of the air in the Bible. This refers to Satan, so atheists who used "god" in lower case inadvertently are referring to Satan. Also, they are unknowingly paying homage to Satan. It's ironic that Satan has tricked atheists into sealing their own doom.

Even Jesus had to accept Satan as god of this world when he tempted him by saying, “I’ll give you all the kingdoms of the world if you bow down and worship me” Matthew 4:8-9. He knew that he could do this because while God created earth and it is his, he is not the god of this world and thus there is a conflict of interest between God and Satan.

while God created earth and it is his, he is not the god of this world
It is not the God of any world!!!

You don't know what happened. God is the creator and owner of earth, but he gave his dominion to Adam who promptly lost it.

"“And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience” Ephesians 2:1-2 (emphasis added)

You sound like one of the sons of disobedience from your comment, so Satan has power over you. He can cause some illnesses. He can cause some death like airplane crashes. The air is earth's atmosphere. He has power over you because you quickly strike out against God as from your reply. If you don't believe in God, then what does it matter?

OTOH, Satan has less power over me because I believe in the King Jesus (higher power) and he protects me. He limits Satan's powers.

I don't believe in evolution, but don't have to exclaim BS over everything that is someone's worldview.

'Christian science communities'

LOL

plumber3.jpg

OTOH, Satan has less power over me because I believe in the King Jesus (higher power) and he protects me. He limits Satan's powers.
Satan owns your soul precisely because your ego tells you he doesn't!!!!

Even Jesus had to accept Satan as god of this world when he tempted him by saying, “I’ll give you all the kingdoms of the world if you bow down and worship me” Matthew 4:8-9. He knew that he could do this because while God created earth and it is his, he is not the god of this world and thus there is a conflict of interest between God and Satan.

lol...Jesus wasn't talking to any "god of this world."

That story is just about some guy in robes trying to talk Jesus out of doing what he knew was right by saying something like,

" Whats wrong with you Jeez? Why are you so upset about things? The romans aren't so bad. They brought us law and order. You are such a nice guy, smart, good looking, talented. Everyone likes you. You make beautiful furniture! Why rock the boat? Why be such a party pooper? Take a good look around. Anything you want can be yours. You could make tons of money, live on easy street, and have the whole world at your feet if you would just take my advice, get with the program, and quit all that crazy talk about good and evil and right and wrong....

That story is just about some guy in robes trying to talk Jesus out of doing what he knew was right by saying something like,

" Whats wrong with you Jeez? Why are you so upset about things? The romans aren't so bad. They brought us law and order. You are such a nice guy, smart, good looking, talented. Everyone likes you. You make beautiful furniture! Why rock the boat? Why be such a party pooper? Take a good look around. Anything you want can be yours. You could make tons of money, live on easy street, and have the whole world at your feet if you would just take my advice, get with the program, and quit all that crazy talk about good and evil and right and wrong....
Do you make this stuff up as you go along?

lol...You've heard the story before and never saw anything there but archaic superstitious lore.

I see whats written between the lines and showed it to you..

From now on you won't be able to see anything else.

You're welcome.

lol...You've heard the story before and never saw anything there but archaic superstitious lore.

I see whats written between the lines and showed it to you..

From now on you won't be able to see anything else.

You're welcome.
Basically, you've dumbed down the bible so much that it no longer makes any sense... except to you.

Forum List

Back