Which 9-11 theory you believe?

Which 9-11 theory is the most accurate?

• The islamist conspiracy theory (Bush-Cheney Theory)

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • the US intern plot theory (control demolition)

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • The Mossad plot theory

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Mafia conspiracy theory

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
And another wasted 6 minutes.

We can watch all the biased edited youtube videos in the world. Doesn't change the facts. We know there were secondary explosions, We also know that the planes when they exploded into the buildings sent a fireball down the elevator shafts. We do not have a timeline on the explosion that supposedly came from the WTC 7. Though I seem to remember someone pointing out it was at about 2:30 PM once.

Of course your countless years as a firefighter qualifies you to ignore it when firefighters who were actually....there...said they heard explosions that sounded like when they demo a building. Fucking coward.

?.. a mire 100lbs is too much material to smuggle in ?..somebody needs to keep pushing it ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPs25Jj8_As
dang, why did they cut it off BEFORE the conclusion?

You never whined about the conclusion of the sandia labs test of a non-flying jet hitting a wall get cut off before you could see the results. Hypocrisy is your BFF.
because i have seen the FULL video of it, dipshit
anyone can
just got to the sandia lab site and you can see them ALL
moron

The end result probably showed melted steel on the beam so it wouldn't fit the theory because no melted beams were found.

there are many reports of molten metal as you know and the evidence from wtc 7 was destroyed and only a few pieces 278.. I believe from wtc 1 and 2

And how many cameras were running for how many days and there are no melted steel beams on any of the video footage. Come on we aren't stupid. Curve, you , and 911 might be but please....

dang, why did they cut it off BEFORE the conclusion?

You never whined about the conclusion of the sandia labs test of a non-flying jet hitting a wall get cut off before you could see the results. Hypocrisy is your BFF.
anyone can
moron

Lol! Divey lying hiz raggedy ass of.....again.

Post the link showing the full video of the crash test.
(We ALL know you wont but at least you can't honestly say it was never requested.)

Last edited:
The end result probably showed melted steel on the beam so it wouldn't fit the theory because no melted beams were found.

there are many reports of molten metal as you know and the evidence from wtc 7 was destroyed and only a few pieces 278.. I believe from wtc 1 and 2

And how many cameras were running for how many days and there are no melted steel beams on any of the video footage. Come on we aren't stupid. Curve, you , and 911 might be but please....

You fucking coward. You will say anything to give the appearance of being unbiased because cowards like you never have the balls to be honest. Why don't you explain all the footage of molten steel? Nevermind.....stoopid to expect honesty from a coward like you.

anyone can
moron

Lol! Divey lying hiz raggedy ass of.....again.

Post the link showing the full video of the crash test.
(We ALL know you wont but at least you can't honestly say it was never requested.)
fuck off you PoS
they changed the site and the old link i had doesnt work now
i'll try finding them another way
but i'm not a fucking liar like YOU are

You fucking coward. You will say anything to give the appearance of being unbiased because cowards like you never have the balls to be honest. Why don't you explain all the footage of molten steel? Nevermind.....stoopid to expect honesty from a coward like you.

Hey asswipe, show us the video of molten steel beams.... You can look at molten something flowing all you want. you cannot look at it and say it is steel. Show me the beams that were actually melted. We have seen plenty of them that were twisted and bent. But the only ones melted were cut with a torch during the cleanup. Now come on stupid ass, show me some proof, now that you seem to be actually taking a stand.

Hey asswipe, show us the video of molten steel beams.... You can look at molten something flowing all you want. you cannot look at it and say it is steel. Show me the beams that were actually melted. We have seen plenty of them that were twisted and bent. But the only ones melted were cut with a torch during the cleanup. Now come on stupid ass, show me some proof, now that you seem to be actually taking a stand.
um, once it is "molten" it would not look like a beam anymore
but, what i have seen them use as "molten" wasnt actually
you cant pick up a liquid with tongs

um, once it is "molten" it would not look like a beam anymore
but, what i have seen them use as "molten" wasnt actually
you cant pick up a liquid with tongs

I suppose I should say a beam that had been cut with thermite.

You dumb fuck. That is not the full video. Show the full video where we can see the aftermath of the crash. We all know of the video showing the impact but nobody has ever been able to provide the full video. However, in your defense you are quite stoopid so maybe you don't have a fucking clue what is meant by full video.

Link the video showing the aftermath dumbass. Slow mo of impact doesn't cut it.

You dumb fuck. That is not the full video. Show the full video where we can see the aftermath of the crash. We all know of the video showing the impact but nobody has ever been able to provide the full video. However, in your defense you are quite stoopid so maybe you don't have a fucking clue what is meant by full video.

Link the video showing the aftermath dumbass. Slow mo of impact doesn't cut it.

I knew we could count on you.......

Forum List

Back