Which 9/11 conspiracy do you believe? ((improved))

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by JiggsCasey, Nov 2, 2010.

?

Which option most closely resembles your core belief about what happened on 9/11/01

1. The official explanation. We were caught by surprise by Islamic extremists.

15 vote(s)
    65.2%
  2. MIHOP: Our government, or some pockets of it, made it happen on purpose.

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. LIHOP: Our government, or some pockets of it, let it happen on purpose.

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  1. JiggsCasey

JiggsCasey VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +128
    All due respect to the other thread, but I think the options in the OP were poorly presented. And that's why I didn't vote.

I'd like to collect a more basic tally, to see the real demographic of this forum in regards to this topic, the greatest crime in U.S. history.

Have at it, and may the discussion continue here... Hopefully with far more civility, ... but if not, I (we) will be glad to continue bringing the same weaponry to the battlefield that coincidence theorists tend to instigate with.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  2. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,065
    The real crime that involves the US Government is that the bulletproof 9/11 Commission's reccomendations have not been installed to make this country safer.

There is no evidence that points to any US Government involvement during or before the fact.

3. JiggsCasey

JiggsCasey VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +128
    I'm sorry, but you're just wrong.

There is an abundance of evidence of precisely that ... everything from the Phoenix Memo to never detaining Mehmood Ahmed for questioning, to NORAD's evasiveness about the war game simulations and their blatant timeline discrepancies.

4. psikeyhackr

psikeyhackr VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +71
    There are too many anomalies involving physics for it to be possible that the official conspiracy theory is true.

The simple question is: Can a normal airliner weighing less than 200 tons TOTALLY DESTROY a skyscraper weighing more than 400,000 tons in less than TWO HOURS, and what data about the plane and building is necessary to definitively answer the question?

Skyscrapers must hold themselves up and withstand the wind. How can even reasonably accurate cost estimates for a skyscraper be made without knowing how much steel and how much concrete is going where?

So how is it after NINE YEARS the nation that put men on the Moon can't tell the entire world the TONS of STEEL and TONS of CONCRETE that were on every level of buildings designed before 1969? And consider how much better computers have gotten since 1969.

But now this involves all of the engineering schools in the country and therefore it involves the educational system of the entire country. Look at how mass must be distributed in a tall structure:

Here is a video of something demonstrating the principle:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGxBJ34MgiI[/ame]

At 0:43 the video really shows how the top to bottom distribution has to change. Could the top 15% of that by height crush the rest? The entire concept is RIDICULOUS!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBzLhy3Q7sY[/ame]

Now the World Trade Center LOOKED the same all of the way up but that simply means the wind was a much bigger problem for the WTC than for the CN Tower. The CN Tower got much thinner toward the top so the wind resistance was greatly reduced. But the WTC would have needed proportionately more steel toward the bottom to handle the wind load. The distribution just is not obvious from the outside as it is in the CN Tower.

9/11 is the Piltdown Man Incident of the 21st century. But the 9/11 Religion must be maintained to preserve the Holey Official Conspiracy Theory.

psik

5. candycorn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,065
    Okay, take your evidence and file suit in federal district court.

People sue the government every day and win. Whats stopping you?

Put up or shut the *bleep* up.

6. candycorn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,065
    I guess she shut the *bleep* up. Refreshing.

7. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    brining a criminal case against the perpetrators of 9/11 is vastly more difficult task than suing someone and before that could be done a true investigation would be required.. criminal murder cases can often take many years to bring to justice

8. JiggsCasey

JiggsCasey VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +128
    Oh, I dunno. Perhaps the 30-40 million dollars required to pull it off?

Classic con man bloviation.

"Shut your mouth, and let us keep you safe!"

You're officially irrelevant. Run along now, clown.

Sorry if seven hours seemed too long for you. ... I don't spend every waking hour on here like you do, captain indignant.

9. FRAGO 242

FRAGO 242 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    If I had to take a shot at it I'd say it's MIHOP...

10. candycorn

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,065
    Can you cite a source where it would cost 30-40 million dollars to "pull it off" as you say?

So...you're admitting you don't have any real evidence. Hmmph...wow imagine my shock. If you had the evidence you swear you have, you'd be in front of a judge, not debating it on an obscure message board. Face it, you're going nowhere and you know it. That must really suck.

Yes you do; you're just legendarily ineffective and all talk. Nothing will EVER come from your "evidence" on anything. It won't on JFK, it won't on Mr. Wellstone, and it won't on 9/11. And whatever crazy-koo-koo theory you latch on to next will be just another waste of time on your part.

I LOVE IT!!!