Which 9/11 conspiracy do you believe? ((improved))

Which option most closely resembles your core belief about what happened on 9/11/01

• The official explanation. We were caught by surprise by Islamic extremists.

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • MIHOP: Our government, or some pockets of it, made it happen on purpose.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • LIHOP: Our government, or some pockets of it, let it happen on purpose.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

ya those whacky koo koo air crash investigators... they are all the same

rCol. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.
Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.
Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number ....

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

notice how the controlled media likes to refer to these issues as "Rosie ODonnelsl wacky theories"" or "loose change theories.". but never those "wacky ex-presidents of the air crash investigation boards theories "..it always amazes me how this fact is lost on those in denial and they will in fact parrot that same distortion and propaganda themselves

Now here's a guy who offers no explanations and tells truthers not to try to come up with the truth...

"We can all agree that all three WTC towers were
brought down by demolition charges. But any attempt to identify the
explosives as possibly nuclear, thermite/thermate, RDX etc. is just
divisive. In the interests of unity in the Truth Movement, we must stop
speculating about exactly what type of means may have been used to bring
down the building." The fallacy of this approach should be apparent. The
use of micronukes, for instance, would open up new vistas for
investigation."
Col. George Nelson

He just likes to think that the buildings blew up I guess.

Now here's a guy who offers no explanations and tells truthers not to try to come up with the truth...

"We can all agree that all three WTC towers were
brought down by demolition charges. But any attempt to identify the
explosives as possibly nuclear, thermite/thermate, RDX etc. is just
divisive. In the interests of unity in the Truth Movement, we must stop
speculating about exactly what type of means may have been used to bring
down the building." The fallacy of this approach should be apparent. The
use of micronukes, for instance, would open up new vistas for
investigation."
Col. George Nelson

He just likes to think that the buildings blew up I guess.

that is because he is a professional investigator and the explanations are what investigation are to determine through proper investigation and protocols

you really believe these men need help and are suffering from mental illness ?...lol...thats crazy !

clearly the people that claim explosive demolitions were used with absolutely no evidence to back that up do suffer from mental illness. of course, that is only a small portion of the people from the site yet you continue to misrepresent people questioning 9/11 and the investigations as people who think explosive demolitions were used and all that other crazy shit you believe in.

an example is Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
he thinks the commision didnt look into the background of what happened enough. nothing to do with 9/11 being an inside job or any of your crazy twoofer bullshit.

so according to agent fizz these men are all indeed mental ill are require medical attention...wow that is a news story

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstruct
ures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.

Capt. Daniel Davis, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director. Decorated with the Bronze Star and the Soldiers Medal for bravery under fire and the Purple Heart for injuries sustained in Viet Nam. Also served in the Army Air Defense Command as Nike Missile Battery Control Officer for the Chicago-Milwaukee Defense Area. Founder and former CEO of Turbine Technology Services Corp., a turbine (jet engine) services and maintenance company (15 years). Former Senior Manager at General Electric Turbine (jet) Engine Division (15 years). Private pilot.

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently Captain at a major airline. Combat experience includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber. Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career.

all suffering from undiagnosed schizophrenic delusions...according to DR Fizz....lol

rather than just cut and paste a list of people why dont you show the fucking quotes where they say explosive demolitions were used? :cuckoo:

you clearly dont understand what you are arguing. :lol:

clearly the people that claim explosive demolitions were used with absolutely no evidence to back that up do suffer from mental illness. of course, that is only a small portion of the people from the site yet you continue to misrepresent people questioning 9/11 and the investigations as people who think explosive demolitions were used and all that other crazy shit you believe in.

an example is Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
he thinks the commision didnt look into the background of what happened enough. nothing to do with 9/11 being an inside job or any of your crazy twoofer bullshit.

so according to agent fizz these men are all indeed mental ill are require medical attention...wow that is a news story

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstruct
ures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.

Capt. Daniel Davis, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director. Decorated with the Bronze Star and the Soldiers Medal for bravery under fire and the Purple Heart for injuries sustained in Viet Nam. Also served in the Army Air Defense Command as Nike Missile Battery Control Officer for the Chicago-Milwaukee Defense Area. Founder and former CEO of Turbine Technology Services Corp., a turbine (jet engine) services and maintenance company (15 years). Former Senior Manager at General Electric Turbine (jet) Engine Division (15 years). Private pilot.

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently Captain at a major airline. Combat experience includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber. Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career.

all suffering from undiagnosed schizophrenic delusions...according to DR Fizz....lol

rather than just cut and paste a list of people why dont you show the fucking quotes where they say explosive demolitions were used? :cuckoo:

all posted indicate the belief that the buildings fell due to explosives and you can easily see that for yourself on the site so why do you pretend otherwise ?

all posted indicate the belief that the buildings fell due to explosives and you can easily see that for yourself on the site so why do you pretend otherwise ?

because you are a lazy, unemployed MORON.

its YOUR fucking evidence. YOU post it. show the quotes of where these people say explosive demolitions were used. i'm not going to go around to other sites looking for YOUR fucking evidence. post it. :eusa_whistle:

its YOUR fucking evidence. YOU post it. show the quotes of where these people say explosive demolitions were used. i'm not going to go around to other sites looking for YOUR fucking evidence. post it. :eusa_whistle:

lazy unemployed ? wtf are talking about ? you are quick enough to scan the whole site for someone only asking for a reinvestigation but wont read the statements of a few I posted..that makes little sense

General Stubblebine: Well, for one thing, if you look at the hole that was made in the Pentagon, the nose penetrated far enough so that there should have been wing marks on the walls of the Pentagon. I have been unable to find those wing marks. So where were they? Did this vessel -- vehicle, or whatever it was -- have wings? Apparently not, because if it had had wings, they would have made marks on the side of the Pentagon.
Debunked here 9/11: A Boeing 757 Struck the Pentagon, page 1

One person counteracted my theory, and said, "Oh, you've got it all wrong. And the reason that it's wrong is that as the airplane came across, one wing tipped down and hit the ground and broke off." I said, "Fine, that's possible, one wing could have broken off." But if I understand airplanes correctly, most airplanes have two wings. I haven't met an airplane with only one wing. So where was the mark for the second wing? OK, one broke off -- there should have been a mark for the second wing. I could not find that in any of the photographs that I've analyzed. Now I've been very careful to not say what went in there. Why? Because you don't have that evidence. …

Why? Because there is no evidence other than the parts of a 757.

I did -- I've never believed that it was an airplane since I've looked at the photographs. Up until the time I looked at the photographs, I accepted what was being said. After I looked at it -- NO WAY! …

We pride ourselves with the "free press." I do not believe the "free press" is free any more. It's very expensive. It's very expensive. And the press is saying what they have been told to say about this.

Thousands of reporters?

Now, do I have proof of that? No. But I believe that what is being -- what certainly the -- the stories that were told -- all about 9/11 were false. I mean, you take a look at the buildings falling down. They didn't fall down because airplanes hit them. They fell down because of explosives went off inside. Demolition. Look at Building 7, for God's sake. It didn't fall down to its side. It didn't fall to this direction or that direction; just like the two Towers. …
Again, no audio recordings of demolition charges

When you look at the temperatures that you can create with fuel in a gas tank or a fuel tank of an airplane, and then you investigate the amount of heat that would be required to melt -- to melt -- the superstructure of the buildings that came tumbling down, when you put all of that together, the one thing that shows; It does not match the facts. What is it they do not want the public to know?

No one except truthers has ever claimed that the steel melted.

lazy unemployed ? wtf are talking about ? you are quick enough to scan the whole site for someone only asking for a reinvestigation but wont read the statements of a few I posted..that makes little sense
yes, lazy and unemployed. what part of that are you having trouble understanding?:lol:

your still too fucking lazy to show where the people you list claim explosive demolitions were used.

i didnt scan the "whole site" for someone asking for a reinvestigation. it was one of the first few i read, you idiot!!! thats the whole fucking point!!! you try to claim all these people you list support your idiotic explosive demolition shit by posting their names and you dont even bother to read why they are on that website!!

so once again, its YOUR fucking evidence. YOU show where they support your explosive demolition idiocy. :cuckoo:

Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned. There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building’s collapse before it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states "they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building collapse." [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

Attempts to obscure facts by calling them a "Conspiracy Theory" does not change the truth. It seems, "Something is rotten in the State."

"The government conspiracy theory does not hold up to scrutiny. As a professional with over 30 years experience working with gas turbines (jet engines) and fuels - kerosene (jet fuel) does not burn in any open flame hot enough to effect steel - well under 1000 deg F. Also bogus are the explanations regarding why no planes were intercepted. SOP [Standard Operating Procedure] is they are always, always intercepted if they stray off course and/or turn off the transponder like these flights all did. No command decision needed. Has our government ever been untruthful to us?" AE911Truth.org

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]."
AE911Truth.org

Audio interview with Rob Balsamo 6/25/07: Regarding the 9/11 Commission's account of the impact of Flight 77 at the Pentagon and discrepancies with the actual Flight Data Recorder information:

"After I did my own analysis of it, it's obvious that there's discrepancies between the two stories; between the 9/11 Commission and the flight data recorder information. And I think that's where we really need to focus a lot of our attention to get the help that we need in order to put pressure on government agencies to actually do a real investigation of 9/11. And not just from a security standpoint, but from even an aviation standpoint, like any accident investigation would actually help the aviators out by finding reasons for things happening. ...

The things that really got my attention were the amount of descent rate that you had to have at the end of the flight, of Flight 77, that would have made it practically impossible to hit the light poles. [Editor's note: Destruction of the light poles near the Pentagon by Flight 77 was stated in the 9/11 Commission Report.] Essentially it would have been too high at that point to the point of impact where the main body of the airplane was hitting between the first and second floor of the Pentagon. .

here you go

Last edited:
You're a poor person.

Poor financially.

Poor mentally.

Poor socially.

That is one of the annoying things about society. Having to conform to the majority regardless of the social nonsense. What percentage of people are actually smart enough to have contributed to things like putting men on the Moon or making the atomic bomb or television or computers?

So how many can figure out the relevant questions to analyzing Newtonian physics?

How does steel have to be distributed in a skyscraper just so it can hold itself up? Why is the CN Tower shaped like this?

250px-Toronto%27s_CN_Tower.jpg

dsc_2651.jpg

So why has this 9/11 business gone on for NINE YEARS without discussion of the distribution of steel in the towers? What kind of physicist is Steve Jones without discussing something so obvious?

psik

Last edited:
Hi pumpkin. Been away for a while, but haven't forgotten your pomposity. You said something in your latest pre-pubescent neg.rep about "owning" me.

Well, you refuse to address why you need 30-40 million dollars. You claim you already have the evidence and that it is clear.

Why do I need to address every retarded, self-explanatory question your feeble mind presents? I'd rather not waste time covering the minutiae of the obvious in order to massage your hyperactive premise, ... but I guess if you're going to keep squawking like a parrot, let's let history shut you down.

The investigation into HUD scandals under Samuel Pierce cost $28 million.

The investigation of Eric Rudolph, the alleged Olympic and abortion clinic bomber cost over $20 million.
CNN.com - Art Harris: The Hunt for Eric Rudolph - July 27, 2001

The cost of the investigation into the crash of TWA flight 800 was about $35 million.
Seeking new light on TWA Flight 800; six years after the jetliner exploded in midair, a group of independent investigators has new evidence and is petitioning the government to reopen the investigation | Insight on the News Newspaper | Find Articles

The cost of recovery and investigation into the Challenger disaster was at least $175 million.
Cost of Columbia Accident Inquiry Is Soaring - Los Angeles Times

Now, considering 9/11 was the greatest crime in U.S. history, and far more wide-reaching and all-encompassing than ANY of those above, it's pretty clear to me that $30-40 million is a gross UNDER-estimation.

So you don't need to pay investigators.

What the F are you talking about, twat waffle? Of course you'd have to pay your investigators. That's how federal investigations work, and most CERTAINLY, private investigations.

Do you need to pay your experts? Well, that is illegal. What you can pay is a "consulting fee' which is basically a bribe for your "expert" to see things the way you see them and put them on the stand. Of course, your "expert" has made something like 5 gazillion You Tube videos so I'm thinking he's got plenty of time on his hands.

I've presented an "expert" who has made youtube vids? Are you confusing me with MIHOPers? Wouldn't surprise me that you can't keep your argument straight. You're kinda all over the place in this forum.

So you don't need to pay "experts"

You likely will need an attorney though. There are something like 150,000 graduating every day; surely you could get one of them to take the case pro-bono with such clear evidence and so many You Tube experts willing to make a name for themselves.

So you don't really need to pay an attorney.

So, boy, why do you need 30-40 million dollars? Marketing? LOL.

Please explain the cost of the investigations listed above then. If not, go fix yourself a nice heaping helping of STFU.

crickets*

Since you won't talk, I will. I love the sound of my own voice.

This was never in question, and explains your insecurity to a T. Next time, though, you should actually wait for an answer before running your mouth.

I think, as with all twoofers, you'll eventually blame Jews and, in turn try to indict what you people call "the elite". Your wanting of money is emblematic of your core problem.

Again, you should really stick with what I type, not what you want to believe my position is or will be. Your straw manning strategy grows boring, and emblematic of your piss-poor argument through out this exchange. The forum continues to laugh at you.

You're a poor person.

Irony.

Poor financially.

Of course, to beacon of light cons like this jaggov above, anyone having less than $30 million is "poor."

Poor mentally.

Poor socially.

Poetic irony.

Don't need to. The commission report is bulletproof and this is just another diversion on your part. The ISI created the CIA?

It's not that you "don't need to." That's the diversion. You never read links that kick the crap out of your hollow assertions. Because then you'd be brought face to face with what a loyalist sheep you really are. If you read the link, or did any actual research of your own, you'd see that the ISI wouldn't exist in it's current capacity without CIA assistance, and U.S. funding. It was the CIA-ISI union that drove the Soviets out of the region 23 years ago.

How about you answer the question; why not bring your case to Federal Court?

I did. It's just that you're too belligerant and retarded to acknowledge the FACT that massive investigations like that cost massive amounts of capital.

Fine, so you admit the endgame is to go nowhere. Some strategy you got there juggs, lol. Do you inhale when you try to blow the candles out on a birthday cake?

Wrong. How in the world do you make THAT weak of an anaology? The end game is an honest and thorough investigation. Period. But the time spent HERE is simply catharsis because I enjoy holding RW pablum accountable. People like you are an easy mark. Especially when you actually try and suggest the money trail somehow isn't a gaping wound in your case of "nothing to see here."

Its precisely how the courts work. What you fail to understand is that a simple ruling validating your "evidence" would be, forgive the cliche, the shot heard 'round the world. Forget that the ruling would be appealed and the result would be likely zilch for a while. The case is the thing.

Spin it all you like. I guess we just disagree then on what makes credible evidence for a case to merely be heard. What I'm saying to you is that the evidence, if presented formally and correctly in front of an uncorrupted judiciary, would have to be heard. A defense team with bottomless pockets (such as Cheney/Halliburton, et al.) most certainly would hem and haw and stall any trial, like you say. But I have little doubt an honest judge would have to let it be heard. No one can say the 9/11 money trail was ever followed to any honest or sensible conclusion.

If you're pretending the toothless 9/11 Commission - which was nothing more than an expensive book deal - held 9/11 to ultimate judgement, you're lying to yourself. There was no judgement. In fact, they started by saying "we will not be assigning blame."

It would be much like 1/3 of the government siding with you against the other two parts. This happens quite often be it gays in the military or campaign finance funding or civil rights....

Yet, you won't simply present the evidence in federal court. I apologize for the bluntness but put up or shut up.

It's really rather goofy of you to keep suggesting I go out and pay for a new investigation all by myself. If this is the extent of your rather nimwitted argument, I suppose we're done here.

When you're ready to grow up and debate the evidence specifics and ready to start being faced with some basic yes/no questions, I'll see you there. But if you're just gonna act utterly butt-headed on a personal level, it's pointless, ... and unfortunately, the forum will see, clear as day that you have no honest retort regarding Ahmad, Moussaoui, Able Danger, the put/calls, NORAD's testimony, or any of the rest of it. And that you're just another dancer, shucker and jiver.

Your move.

And they produced a bulletproof report. Not bad for Government work.

This is the best lawl of the thread. You asserting the 9/11 Commission report is somehow "bulletproof" is adorable. The endless omissions are enough to write another 500-page opus. Essential topics like alone, on basic 9/11 topics like Able Danger, Sibel Edmonds, Ahmad, ISI and Omar Seed Sheikh are omited. ... Heck, the two chairmen actually released a book few years ago admitting the investigation dealt with blatant obstruction of justice at every turn, and could do nothing about it. To Kean and Hamilton, the 9/11 was essentially Kean/Hamilton vs. Gonzalez/Zelikow.

Here's more perspective on how "bulletproof" your "tie up loose ends" report was:

http://www.cfr.org/publication/7229/cordesman.html

The last two chapters effectively describe changes in an organizational chart and make very broad recommendations. Anybody who bothers to read them, which tends to be a remarkably few people who are commenting on the report, realizes that you can’t solve problems when you don’t know what you are saying in terms of staff, costs, operating systems, and other details. This is critical because, among other things, when you look through that report, you see vague recommendations about getting rid of the causes of terrorism or about dealing with issues like Islamic extremism or improving the quality of the CIA, which are among the most important recommendations you could make. And then you suddenly realize that this is a paragraph of generalities or cliches with absolutely no operating content at all.

- Anthony H. Cordesman, Burke Chair in Strategy at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, and a national security analyst for ABC News on a number of global conflicts. He is a former Professor of National Security Studies at Georgetown University and fellow at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars at the Smithsonian Institution. ... Cordesman has served as national security assistant to Senator John McCain of the Senate Armed Services Committee and civilian assistant to the Deputy Secretary of Defense. He was also the former director of intelligence assessment in the Office of the Secretary of Defense, [1]​

Just stop posting. You're a jackass.

Oh, so now its about financial markets.

You're just stuck on stuipid. Think. When wasn't investigating 9/11 about the markets? It's always been right at the surface of our case about why they did a half-assed job. It's the same reason our government, and its media, doesn't openly admit our impending oil crisis. Newsflash, naive king: Bad news kills consumer confidence. Congress knew the score here.

Here's some metaphor for your block head. I doubt nuance has any affect on your gorilla-like, "bomb'em all, ask questions later" ideology, but try and think about it:

"When a flock of birds suddenly changes direction, simultaneously and uniformly,
is it a conspiracy? Or is it just an instant recognition by every member of the flock
where their collective interests lie?" - MCR

See, were getting closer to the core issue; money and your lack of it.

Ah yes, your fall back position.

The "core issue" was never hidden. It smacks you right in the face like a porn cock. The core issue has nothing to do with my own personal finances, and everything to do with the fact that men you admire knew the attacks of 9/11 were coming, and did nothing to stop it, because they wanted it to happen. They admitted their need for nothing less than a new Pearl Harbor in both their PNAC essay, as well as Tri-Lateral founder Zbigniew Brzezinsky's "Grand Chessboard."

Yet here you are spinning your wheels; I win; I always do.

Like I said: your profound insecurity isn't belied by statements like this above. Never change, dude.

You are the expert on insecurity. I'll grant that. Otherwise, you'd be in front of a judge, not in front of your computer after all this time.

Those two statements make no sense together. Unless you pretend insecurity is inhibited by anyone with less than $30 million to risk.

No, simply have better things to do with my time than read 38 volumes of Terral or see eots chase her tail.

Loser, you spend just about every day on here. Don't kid yourself. You don't have anything better to do.

I've had this same discussion with far more accomplished, coherent and rational coincitards than goofy you. None of them can admit that the 9/11 Commission was any honest or remotely thorough investigation. To a man, they all admit it was woeful at best, and complicit in obstruction of justice at worst.
As have I. I'll give you a D-. Sometimes a twoofer will hook me with the basic argument. Yours is an argument that is self-delusional insofar as you think you have something and you have NOTHING. Which is why you won't stay on topic; you realize this. Link to your previous discussions where you made any headway. Betcha can't.

"Please disperse!! Nothing to see here!!! Please!!"

Disperse what?

Watch the video, ... or look up the word.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back