Which 9/11 conspiracy do you believe? ((improved))

Which option most closely resembles your core belief about what happened on 9/11/01

• The official explanation. We were caught by surprise by Islamic extremists.

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • MIHOP: Our government, or some pockets of it, made it happen on purpose.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • LIHOP: Our government, or some pockets of it, let it happen on purpose.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
I know this is old news, but here is where the ideots free-fall delusions are debunked.

from;
Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - Free Fall

" In every photo and every video, you can see columns far outpacing the collapse of the building. Not only are the columns falling faster than the building but they are also falling faster than the debris cloud which is ALSO falling faster than the building. This proves the buildings fell well below free fall speed. That is, unless the beams had a rocket pointed to the ground.

Just look at any video you like and watch the perimeter columns.

Deceptive videos stop the timer of the fall at 10:09 when only the perimeter column hits the ground and not the building itself. If you notice, the building just finishes disappearing behind the debris cloud which is still about 40 stories high.

Below is a more accurate graphic using a paper written by Dr. Frank Greening which can be found at: http://www.911myths.com/WTCREPORT.pdf

The paper takes the transfer of momentum into account. Like a billiard ball being hit by another on a pool table, each floor transferred its momentum to the next as represented below. The more weight, the less resistance each floor gave.

The time required to strip off a floor, according to Frank Greening, is a maximum of about 110 milliseconds = 0.110 seconds. It is rather the conservation of momentum that slowed the collapse together with a small additional time for the destruction of each floor.

Below are calculations from a physics blogger...

When I did the calculations, what I got for a thousand feet was about nine seconds- let's see,
d = 1/2at^2
so
t = (2d/a)^1/2
a is 9.8m/s^2 (acceleration of gravity at Earth's surface, according to Wikipedia), [He gives this reference so you can double check him.]
d is 417m (height of the World Trade Center towers, same source)
so
t = (834m/9.8m/s^2)^1/2 = 9.23s
OK, so how fast was it going? Easy enough,
v = at
v = (9.8m/s^2 x 9.23s) = 90.4m/s
So in the following second, it would have fallen about another hundred meters. That's almost a quarter of the height it already fell. And we haven't even made it to eleven seconds yet; it could have fallen more than twice its height in that additional four seconds. If the top fell freely, in 13.23 seconds it would have fallen about two and one-half times as far as it actually did fall in that time. So the collapse was at much less than free-fall rates.

Let's see:
KE = 1/2mv^2
The mass of the towers was about 450 million kg, according to this. Four sources, he has. I think that's pretty definitive. So now we can take the KE of the top floor, and divide by two- that will be the average of the top and bottom floors. Then we'll compare that to the KE of a floor in the middle, and if they're comparable, then we're good to go- take the KE of the top floor and divide by two and multiply by 110 stories. We'll also assume that the mass is evenly divided among the floors, and that they were loaded to perhaps half of their load rating of 100lbs/sqft. That would be
208ft x 208ft = 43,264sqft
50lbs/sqft * 43264sqft = 2,163,200lbs = 981,211kg
additional weight per floor. So the top floor would be
450,000,000 kg / 110 floors = 4,090,909 kg/floor
so the total mass would be
4,090,909 kg + 981,211 kg = 5,072,120 kg/floor
Now, the velocity at impact we figured above was
90.4m/s
so our
KE = (5,072,120kg x (90.4m/s)^2)/2 = 20,725,088,521J
So, divide by 2 and we get
10,362,544,260J
OK, now let's try a floor halfway up:
t = (2d/a)^1/2 = (417/9.8)^1/2 = 6.52s
v = at = 9.8*6.52 = 63.93m/s
KE = (mv^2)/2 = (5,072,120kg x (63.93m/s)^2)/2 = 10,363,863,011J
Hey, look at that! They're almost equal! That means we can just multiply that 10 billion Joules of energy by 110 floors and get the total, to a very good approximation. Let's see now, that's
110 floors * 10,362,544,260J (see, I'm being conservative, took the lower value)
= 1,139,879,868,600J
OK, now how much is 1.1 trillion joules in tons of TNT-equivalent? Let's see, now, a ton of TNT is 4,184,000,000J. So how many tons of TNT is 1,139,879,868,600J?
1,139,879,868,600J / 4,184,000,000J/t = 272t

Now, that's 272 tons of TNT, more or less; five hundred forty one-thousand-pound blockbuster bombs, more or less. That's over a quarter kiloton. We're talking about as much energy as a small nuclear weapon- and we've only calculated the kinetic energy of the falling building. We haven't added in the burning fuel, or the burning paper and cloth and wood and plastic, or the kinetic energy of impact of the plane (which, by the way, would have substantially turned to heat, and been put into the tower by the plane debris, that's another small nuclear weapon-equivalent) and we've got enough heat to melt the entire whole thing.

Remember, we haven't added the energy of four floors of burning wood, plastic, cloth and paper, at- let's be conservative, say half the weight is stuff like that and half is metal, so 25lbs/sqft? And then how about as much energy as the total collapse again, from the plane impact? And what about the energy from the burning fuel? You know, I'm betting we have a kiloton to play with here. I bet we have a twentieth of the energy that turned the entire city of Nagasaki into a flat burning plain with a hundred-foot hole surrounded by a mile of firestorm to work with. - Schneibster edited by Debunking 911

Let me make this clear, I don't assume to know what the ACTUAL fall time was. Anyone telling you they know is lying. The above calculation doesn't say that's the fall time. That was not its purpose. It's only a quick calculation which serves its purpose. To show that the buildings could have fallen within the time it did. It's absurd to suggest one can make simple calculations and know the exact fall time. You need a super computer with weeks of calculation to take into account the office debris, plumbing, ceiling tile etc.. etc... Was it 14 or was it 16? It doesn't matter to the point I'm making, which is the fall times are well within the possibility for normal collapse. Also, the collapse wasn't at free fall as conspiracy theorists suggest."

this site is in contradiction with the findings of NIST on many accounts

I know this is old news, but here is where the ideots free-fall delusions are debunked.

from;

" In every photo and every video, you can see columns far outpacing the collapse of the building. Not only are the columns falling faster than the building but they are also falling faster than the debris cloud which is ALSO falling faster than the building. This proves the buildings fell well below free fall speed. That is, unless the beams had a rocket pointed to the ground.

Deceptive videos stop the timer of the fall at 10:09 when only the perimeter column hits the ground and not the building itself. If you notice, the building just finishes disappearing behind the debris cloud which is still about 40 stories high.

Below is a more accurate graphic using a paper written by Dr. Frank Greening which can be found at: http://www.911myths.com/WTCREPORT.pdf

The paper takes the transfer of momentum into account. Like a billiard ball being hit by another on a pool table, each floor transferred its momentum to the next as represented below. The more weight, the less resistance each floor gave.

The time required to strip off a floor, according to Frank Greening, is a maximum of about 110 milliseconds = 0.110 seconds. It is rather the conservation of momentum that slowed the collapse together with a small additional time for the destruction of each floor.

When I did the calculations, what I got for a thousand feet was about nine seconds- let's see,
d = 1/2at^2
so
t = (2d/a)^1/2
a is 9.8m/s^2 (acceleration of gravity at Earth's surface, according to Wikipedia), [He gives this reference so you can double check him.]
so
v = at
So in the following second, it would have fallen about another hundred meters. That's almost a quarter of the height it already fell. And we haven't even made it to eleven seconds yet; it could have fallen more than twice its height in that additional four seconds. If the top fell freely, in 13.23 seconds it would have fallen about two and one-half times as far as it actually did fall in that time. So the collapse was at much less than free-fall rates.

Let's see:
KE = 1/2mv^2
The mass of the towers was about 450 million kg, according to this. Four sources, he has. I think that's pretty definitive. So now we can take the KE of the top floor, and divide by two- that will be the average of the top and bottom floors. Then we'll compare that to the KE of a floor in the middle, and if they're comparable, then we're good to go- take the KE of the top floor and divide by two and multiply by 110 stories. We'll also assume that the mass is evenly divided among the floors, and that they were loaded to perhaps half of their load rating of 100lbs/sqft. That would be
90.4m/s
so our
10,362,544,260J
Hey, look at that! They're almost equal! That means we can just multiply that 10 billion Joules of energy by 110 floors and get the total, to a very good approximation. Let's see now, that's
110 floors * 10,362,544,260J (see, I'm being conservative, took the lower value)
= 1,139,879,868,600J
OK, now how much is 1.1 trillion joules in tons of TNT-equivalent? Let's see, now, a ton of TNT is 4,184,000,000J. So how many tons of TNT is 1,139,879,868,600J?

Now, that's 272 tons of TNT, more or less; five hundred forty one-thousand-pound blockbuster bombs, more or less. That's over a quarter kiloton. We're talking about as much energy as a small nuclear weapon- and we've only calculated the kinetic energy of the falling building. We haven't added in the burning fuel, or the burning paper and cloth and wood and plastic, or the kinetic energy of impact of the plane (which, by the way, would have substantially turned to heat, and been put into the tower by the plane debris, that's another small nuclear weapon-equivalent) and we've got enough heat to melt the entire whole thing.

Remember, we haven't added the energy of four floors of burning wood, plastic, cloth and paper, at- let's be conservative, say half the weight is stuff like that and half is metal, so 25lbs/sqft? And then how about as much energy as the total collapse again, from the plane impact? And what about the energy from the burning fuel? You know, I'm betting we have a kiloton to play with here. I bet we have a twentieth of the energy that turned the entire city of Nagasaki into a flat burning plain with a hundred-foot hole surrounded by a mile of firestorm to work with. - Schneibster edited by Debunking 911

Let me make this clear, I don't assume to know what the ACTUAL fall time was. Anyone telling you they know is lying. The above calculation doesn't say that's the fall time. That was not its purpose. It's only a quick calculation which serves its purpose. To show that the buildings could have fallen within the time it did. It's absurd to suggest one can make simple calculations and know the exact fall time. You need a super computer with weeks of calculation to take into account the office debris, plumbing, ceiling tile etc.. etc... Was it 14 or was it 16? It doesn't matter to the point I'm making, which is the fall times are well within the possibility for normal collapse. Also, the collapse wasn't at free fall as conspiracy theorists suggest."

That's right. Is that a problem, I thought you didn't like the old NIST report.

from;

d = 1/2at^2
so
t = (2d/a)^1/2
so
v = at

Let's see:
KE = 1/2mv^2
90.4m/s
so our
10,362,544,260J
= 1,139,879,868,600J

then it should be titled debunking the official story and conspiracy theories in favor of the popular mechanics version

then it should be titled debunking the official story and conspiracy theories in favor of the popular mechanics version

Then why don't you write the web master of this site;

.......and get him to change the name? I am certain that if you told him how important you are, he would comply without question.

.......and get him to change the name? I am certain that if you told him how important you are, he would comply without question.

the truth is the truth regardless of my importance or lack there of

the truth is the truth regardless of my importance or lack there of

there ya go! You already have the closing line in your request, and it has quite a 'hook'!

Nice try at diversion. Whenever I hook a twoofer with their own words, they all start to squirm.

Irony. That's exactly how I view people like you. Constantly squirming, alternated with being a snarky dick, of course.

Tell us why you can't file a suit in court if you supposedly have the evidence already? We've dismissed your ridiculous claim of a 30-40 million dollar threshold so that can't be it.

No, "we" didn't dismiss anything of the sort. Liar. Just goofy YOU dismissed it, because you desperately NEED to pretend a new investigation COULD be conducted at any time, as easy as going before Judge Judy. Tool.

You said you have the evidence already...what investigators do you need loser? Oh, thats right, you ain't got shit--and you know it which is why now you're working 24/7 in the excuse factory explaining why there is no way you can bring your "evidence" to court.

I can't get you to point Z if you refuse to even acknowledge that point A is incriminating. To me, Mahmood Ahmed, and his office, was at the very heart of 9/11. I think his ommission in the 9/11 report is incomprehensible, you insist it's innocuous.

Here is yet another link covering the background of that man and his extensive ties to terror, while working with the ISI-created CIA, and visiting the U.S. numerous times.

Complete 911 Timeline: ISI Director Mahmood Ahmed

But you won't read it. You're too intellectually dishonest to acknowledge known fact.

So whats the game plan...5000 more posts here meaning zilch or are you going to put your money where you mouth is or put your "evidence" in front of a judge?

The game plan, for the purpose of this message board and the brief time I devote to it, is merely to counter the perpetual bullshit that emanates from morons like you. I don't need to convince you of jack, the evidence speaks for itself to anyone not lying to themselves. But your coincitard pablum won't be left unchallenged for onlookers to endure.

See dumbass; you're thinking of a trial and calling people before the judge to hear evidence, producing star testimony, etc...

You don't need to do any of that. According to you, you have the evidence already. So you just need to submit it to the judge and let him or her consider the evidence and rule.

Once a finding is made then we get into all of the crap you mentioned above but we don't need to worry about that; you'll be thrown out of court and ridiculed from the bench.

For a civil suit, that's not how justice works, jackass. As for Congress and oversight, this material has all been presented before, and the best they could do was the Kean Commission. Look at the Senate report that came later. All the evidence I have is nothing new. It's all been acknowledged, deemed quite valid, and swept under the rug.

Unpleasant reality is not good for the markets.

I imagine you're a scared little boy who never was successful at anything so what would another public humiliation hurt, Jiggs?

There is delicious irony here. Your posting style and homophobic neg. rep notes reek of insecurity and profound assholiness. You're not fooling anyone, tiger.

Again, you say the evidence is overwhelming so you don't need to hire investigators, empanel a commission, etc...

Where did I say that? Oh wait, I forgot... when challenged on specific fraud, you gloss over
it and move on to being a dick.

Wow, sounds like you have a lot of acronyms there; that'll be sure to impress the judge...too bad you don't have the cajones to do anything about it. Poor jiggs...so helpless on all fronts.

Yes, basic acronyms on the topic that you no doubt had to look up, because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Lashing out at your betters isn't doing you and good...it hasn't for 9 years and won't for the next 90. Poor jiggs; total failure on every level. It does make me laugh though...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

See above where I alluded to insecurity.

And you're the most hilarious I haven't put on ignore yet. I do like how you characterize our Islamic friends though; I would never say such a thing but I guess when you're positively fucked in the head as you are; you'll say anything to get just a little attention from your betters.

Putting a poster on ignore is the classic trait of someone having a Roberto Duran moment - 'no mas.' Probably a good idea, as you're pretty much on tilt at this point. I'll be sad to see you go, but I accept your white flag then. ... Run along now.

Poor jiggs. You could have made something of your life at one point. Too late no I guess
:(

Proofread your work. Helps with basic coherence.

When you're ready to, at the very very least, admit that Mahmud Ahmed should have been questioned, then we can be honest and move on to the next exhibit that builds an overall case. But if you're going to pretend everything presented is just one innocuous coincidence after another, then it is clear I'm dealing with a zealot who will never learn or think critically.

When you're done patting yourself on your own back, and firing off your next self-aggrandizing neg. rep to my profile, please realize that you can't faze me, cool guy. I've had this same discussion with far more accomplished, coherent and rational coincitards than goofy you. None of them can admit that the 9/11 Commission was any honest or remotely thorough investigation. To a man, they all admit it was woeful at best, and complicit in obstruction of justice at worst.

That's a big hole in your "nothing to see here" platform, Mr. Drebbin.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSjK2Oqrgic[/ame]

"Please disperse!! Nothing to see here!!! Please!!"

Last edited:
For anyone else, I find Schoenman's narrative is usually the most clear on LIHOP

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TArbhaU7LDc[/ame]

Another truther. What a waste, my advice? See a doctor for your delusions. They actually have medication that can help with delusional thinking and delusional paranoia.

Simplest thought for me? The Government can not keep us from finding out the President took a dump and when. But we are to believe that for the past 9 years THOUSANDS of people that would be in the know if the Government were involved in 9/11 have kept quiet. That the Government somehow kept this big a secret with the myriad number of people that would be in the know from us.

Ya that is believable indeed. Now do an EOTS and claim it only took a couple people. So I can once again point out ALL the different levels of Government that would be involved in a concentrated cover up. EVERY level would have people required to know so they could "fix" the data. From City through to Federal and including civilians. But you just keep on dreaming.

Lets ask some simple questions.

Jiggs? Do you accept the claim that 19 Arab terrorists hijacked 4 American Aircraft on September 11, 2001?

If your answer is no provide evidence to support it. And explain away the fact the local authorities, the State Authorities, the FBI, the CIA and several defense agencies all support the claim.

Answer this and I will have more basic questions.

Another truther. What a waste, my advice? See a doctor for your delusions. They actually have medication that can help with delusional thinking and delusional paranoia.

the truth is that any one that really believes the members of this site are all mental ill and require medication..would be the one suffering from delusional thinking

http://www.patriotsquestion911.com/

Simplest thought for me? The Government can not keep us from finding out the President took a dump and when. But we are to believe that for the past 9 years THOUSANDS of people that would be in the know if the Government were involved in 9/11 have kept quiet. That the Government somehow kept this big a secret with the myriad number of people that would be in the know from us.

the "government" that plans such operations is not the bungling clown show in Washington and does not enter or leave office through elecrions

Ya that is believable indeed. Now do an EOTS and claim it only took a couple people.

no... I claimed it did not take the tens of thousands you claim and the you changed it to a couple in an attempt tp make it seem as if my opposition to your opinion is unreasonable

So I can once again point out ALL the different levels of Government that would be involved in a concentrated cover up. EVERY level would have people required to know so they could "fix" the data. From City through to Federal and including civilians. But you just keep on dreaming

this scenario is nothing more than your dreams

Last edited:
I have never hidden the fact I take medication for Paranoid delusional disorder. You are the dishonest one.

Having the problem and knowing a potential cure makes it hard for me not to try and help you delusion people. I know how much it effects my life. Before meds and now. I know that you could live a much more organized and helpful life if you would seek help. As you age it will only get worse. Eventually it will take over your life. And that of your loved ones. Seek help while you are still able to deal with it.

I have never hidden the fact I take medication for Paranoid delusional disorder. You are the dishonest one.

Having the problem and knowing a potential cure makes it hard for me not to try and help you delusion people. I know how much it effects my life. Before meds and now. I know that you could live a much more organized and helpful life if you would seek help. As you age it will only get worse. Eventually it will take over your life. And that of your loved ones. Seek help while you are still able to deal with it.

you really believe these men need help and are suffering from mental illness ?...lol...thats crazy !

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

you really believe these men need help and are suffering from mental illness ?...lol...thats crazy !

clearly the people that claim explosive demolitions were used with absolutely no evidence to back that up do suffer from mental illness. of course, that is only a small portion of the people from the site yet you continue to misrepresent people questioning 9/11 and the investigations as people who think explosive demolitions were used and all that other crazy shit you believe in.

an example is Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
he thinks the commision didnt look into the background of what happened enough. nothing to do with 9/11 being an inside job or any of your crazy twoofer bullshit.

What happened to those buildings required far too much energy too have been done by a gravitational collapse.
says who?

Yes, please provide mathematical proof of your statement.

Proofs exist in mathematics. Do they exist in physics?

I said the planes were less than 200 tons each. The buildings was more than 400,000 tons each.

The NIST can't even tell us the tons of steel on the levels where the planes impacted. In fact they can't even tell us the total for the concrete in the towers. Though they specified it for the steel in 3 places.

They admitted the the distribution of mass had to be known to analyze the plane impacts and then failed to do it. This entire incident is scientific idiocy and you talk about mathematical proof. :cuckoo: Physics ain't math but you must have correct data to apply math to physics so why don't you expect to be told the distributions of steel and concrete?

The nation that put men on the Moon can't tell the world the tons of steel and tons of concrete that were on every level of buildings designed before 1969. Utterly Hilarious!

And then people complain about SCIENCE EDUCATION in the country. ROFLMAO

psik

Nice try at diversion. Whenever I hook a twoofer with their own words, they all start to squirm.

Irony. That's exactly how I view people like you. Constantly squirming, alternated with being a snarky dick, of course.
Whatever gets you through the night Bruce.

Tell us why you can't file a suit in court if you supposedly have the evidence already? We've dismissed your ridiculous claim of a 30-40 million dollar threshold so that can't be it.

No, "we" didn't dismiss anything of the sort. Liar. Just goofy YOU dismissed it, because you desperately NEED to pretend a new investigation COULD be conducted at any time, as easy as going before Judge Judy. Tool.
Well, you refuse to address why you need 30-40 million dollars. You claim you already have the evidence and that it is clear.

So you don't need to pay investigators.

Do you need to pay your experts? Well, that is illegal. What you can pay is a "consulting fee' which is basically a bribe for your "expert" to see things the way you see them and put them on the stand. Of course, your "expert" has made something like 5 gazillion You Tube videos so I'm thinking he's got plenty of time on his hands.

So you don't need to pay "experts"

You likely will need an attorney though. There are something like 150,000 graduating every day; surely you could get one of them to take the case pro-bono with such clear evidence and so many You Tube experts willing to make a name for themselves.

So you don't really need to pay an attorney.

So, boy, why do you need 30-40 million dollars? Marketing? LOL.

crickets*

Since you won't talk, I will. I love the sound of my own voice.

I think, as with all twoofers, you'll eventually blame Jews and, in turn try to indict what you people call "the elite". Your wanting of money is emblematic of your core problem.

You're a poor person.

Poor financially.

Poor mentally.

Poor socially.

I can't get you to point Z if you refuse to even acknowledge that point A is incriminating. To me, Mahmood Ahmed, and his office, was at the very heart of 9/11. I think his ommission in the 9/11 report is incomprehensible, you insist it's innocuous.

Here is yet another link covering the background of that man and his extensive ties to terror, while working with the ISI-created CIA, and visiting the U.S. numerous times.

Complete 911 Timeline: ISI Director Mahmood Ahmed

But you won't read it. You're too intellectually dishonest to acknowledge known fact.
Don't need to. The commission report is bulletproof and this is just another diversion on your part. The ISI created the CIA?

How about you answer the question; why not bring your case to Federal Court?

The game plan, for the purpose of this message board and the brief time I devote to it, is merely to counter the perpetual bullshit that emanates from morons like you. I don't need to convince you of jack, the evidence speaks for itself to anyone not lying to themselves. But your coincitard pablum won't be left unchallenged for onlookers to endure.
Fine, so you admit the endgame is to go nowhere. Some strategy you got there juggs, lol. Do you inhale when you try to blow the candles out on a birthday cake?

Its the same strategy you're employing here.

For a civil suit, that's not how justice works, jackass.
Its precisely how the courts work. What you fail to understand (gee, I'm shocked!:eek:) is that a simple ruling validating your "evidence" would be, forgive the cliche, the shot heard 'round the world. Forget that the ruling would be appealed and the result would be likely zilch for a while. The case is the thing.

It would be much like 1/3 of the government siding with you against the other two parts. This happens quite often be it gays in the military or campaign finance funding or civil rights....

Yet, you won't simply present the evidence in federal court. I apologize for the bluntness but put up or shut up.

As for Congress and oversight, this material has all been presented before, and the best they could do was the Kean Commission.
And they produced a bulletproof report. Not bad for Government work.

Look at the Senate report that came later. All the evidence I have is nothing new. It's all been acknowledged, deemed quite valid, and swept under the rug.

Unpleasant reality is not good for the markets.
Oh, so now its about financial markets. See, were getting closer to the core issue; money and your lack of it.

There is delicious irony here. Your posting style and homophobic neg. rep notes reek of insecurity and profound assholiness.
Coming from you that is a compliment.

Where did I say that? Oh wait, I forgot... when challenged on specific fraud, you gloss over
it and move on to being a dick.
Again, coming from you that is a compliment.

Yes, basic acronyms on the topic that you no doubt had to look up, because you have no idea what you're talking about.
Yet here you are spinning your wheels; I win; I always do.

See above where I alluded to insecurity.
You are the expert on insecurity. I'll grant that. Otherwise, you'd be in front of a judge, not in front of your computer after all this time.

And you're the most hilarious I haven't put on ignore yet. I do like how you characterize our Islamic friends though; I would never say such a thing but I guess when you're positively fucked in the head as you are; you'll say anything to get just a little attention from your betters.

Putting a poster on ignore is the classic trait of someone having a Roberto Duran moment - 'no mas.' Probably a good idea, as you're pretty much on tilt at this point. I'll be sad to see you go, but I accept your white flag then. ... Run along now.
No, simply have better things to do with my time than read 38 volumes of Terral or see eots chase her tail.

Theres few things funnier than a nobody(on this issue) pretending to be a somebody.

Which is why you're not on ignore yet. You're an amusement. You've already been dismissed as an idiot dude...you've got nothing new to present and you've got no insight. You're lumped into the same profane mass of yokels who swear there was a conspiracy but can't spell the word; at this point it's just for show and how much you can amuse me.

Poor jiggs. You could have made something of your life at one point. Too late now I guess:(

Proofread your work. Helps with basic coherence.
Present something without the aid of a video; it helps with the hilarity.

When you're done patting yourself on your own back,
Doubt thats ever going to stop happening.

I've had this same discussion with far more accomplished, coherent and rational coincitards than goofy you. None of them can admit that the 9/11 Commission was any honest or remotely thorough investigation. To a man, they all admit it was woeful at best, and complicit in obstruction of justice at worst.
As have I. I'll give you a D-. Sometimes a twoofer will hook me with the basic argument. Yours is an argument that is self-delusional insofar as you think you have something and you have NOTHING. Which is why you won't stay on topic; you realize this. Link to your previous discussions where you made any headway. Betcha can't.

"Please disperse!! Nothing to see here!!! Please!!"

Disperse what?

Last edited:
The NIST can't even tell us the tons of steel on the levels where the planes impacted. In fact they can't even tell us the total for the concrete in the towers.

really? did you ask them to tell you?

clearly the people that claim explosive demolitions were used with absolutely no evidence to back that up do suffer from mental illness. of course, that is only a small portion of the people from the site yet you continue to misrepresent people questioning 9/11 and the investigations as people who think explosive demolitions were used and all that other crazy shit you believe in.

an example is Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report
he thinks the commision didnt look into the background of what happened enough. nothing to do with 9/11 being an inside job or any of your crazy twoofer bullshit.

so according to agent fizz these men are all indeed mental ill are require medical attention...wow that is a news story

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstruct
ures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.

Capt. Daniel Davis, U.S. Army – Former U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director. Decorated with the Bronze Star and the Soldiers Medal for bravery under fire and the Purple Heart for injuries sustained in Viet Nam. Also served in the Army Air Defense Command as Nike Missile Battery Control Officer for the Chicago-Milwaukee Defense Area. Founder and former CEO of Turbine Technology Services Corp., a turbine (jet engine) services and maintenance company (15 years). Former Senior Manager at General Electric Turbine (jet) Engine Division (15 years). Private pilot.

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Lt. Col. Jeff Latas, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former combat fighter pilot. Aerospace engineer. Currently Captain at a major airline. Combat experience includes Desert Storm and four tours of duty in Northern and Southern Watch. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle and General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber. Former President, U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board. Also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review. Awarded Distinguish Flying Cross for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals. 20-year Air Force career.

all suffering from undiagnosed schizophrenic delusions...according to DR Fizz....lol

Last edited:
Same people eots?

Here's what one of them had to say:

"There are several things that can be brought up but it's been a while since I've seen the film and looked at the flight data recorder. And I can't think of all the discrepancies I saw, but there are several there" Lt. Col. Jeff Latas

Can't think of them? Are you kidding me?

Same people eots?

Here's what one of them had to say:

"There are several things that can be brought up but it's been a while since I've seen the film and looked at the flight data recorder. And I can't think of all the discrepancies I saw, but there are several there" Lt. Col. Jeff Latas

Can't think of them? Are you kidding me?

you are taking a piece of a lengthy interview out context.. he list many of the discrepancies in the interview..this man is the former president of the U,S air crash investigation board are you trying to imply he is inept or unqualified ??

Forum List

Back