Where's the Alvin Greene thread?

Well, Democatic State Senator Todd Rutherford interviewed Greene and said he was.

Lawmaker questions mental health of S.C. candidate

I added the bolding and underlines.

And another link:

FOXNews.com - South Carolina Pol Questions Dem Senate Candidate's 'Mental Status'

Immie

Carzy and illiterate are two very different things. You should know that....:lol:

Why... which one are you insinuating that I fit into? :lol:

Actually, I think, if you read the second link, I read it yesterday, you will see where Rutherford indicated that Mr. Greene was darn near illiterate.

Immie

I've heard the man speak, and he is not illiterate. He's not Rhodes Scholar, but he's not illiterate either. BTW, I wasn't insuating that you fit either, but that you knew they were not the same. Remember Ted Bundy? Totally literate and a total loon!!

Carzy and illiterate are two very different things. You should know that....:lol:

Actually, I think, if you read the second link, I read it yesterday, you will see where Rutherford indicated that Mr. Greene was darn near illiterate.

Immie

I've heard the man speak, and he is not illiterate. He's not Rhodes Scholar, but he's not illiterate either. BTW, I wasn't insuating that you fit either, but that you knew they were not the same. Remember Ted Bundy? Totally literate and a total loon!!

I wasn't insinuating that he was illiterate either. I was just pointing out that the Democrats of the Great State of South Carolina are saying he is an illiterate.

I have not heard him speak, so I don't know that much about him.

BTW: I didn't feel like you were insinuating such in any manner other than possible as a joke. No offense was taken on my part.

Immie

Immie

I wasn't insinuating that he was illiterate either. I was just pointing out that the Democrats of the Great State of South Carolina are saying he is an illiterate.

BTW: I didn't feel like you were insinuating such in any manner other than possible as a joke. No offense was taken on my part.

Immie

Thanks. The SC Dems are totally befuddled about this, as are a lot of people. It's not beyond the pale to wonder if the GOP put Greene up to this, not in SC. They have their very own weird politics.

Immie

Thanks. The SC Dems are totally befuddled about this, as are a lot of people. It's not beyond the pale to wonder if the GOP put Greene up to this, not in SC. They have their very own weird politics.

I agree that it is not beyond the realm of possibility. Maybe what has the SC Democrats so pissed is that they didn't do it first. :D

But then, nor do I know of any reason that either party should not have done that. Ethically, it seems to be a cheap shot, but as far as I know it is not illegal and yes, I would say the same thing if the Democrats had pulled this off.

I'm not much into the procedures of how people get nominated for a position such as this, but, this seems to be a problem with "open primaries". If primaries are open, I see no reason to complain if one party or another pulls a stunt like this as long as what they do is legal and maybe someone like JimH can point out something that the GOP might have done that was illegal. I don't know that the party fronting the money for Mr. Greene is legal or not or that they did so.

Immie

This shits just too funny for words. An illiterate black candidate for senate winning the democratic primary and believed to be a republican plant.

Why aren't you guys talking about this?

South Carolina Pol Questions Dem Sena... - Google News

Alvin Greene is my new political hero. I wish I could vote for him. :thup:

Wouldn't it be absolutely hilarious if it turned out that he was planted by the GOP and that he kicked Jim DeMint's ass in the general election? Without spending a single dime in the campaign!

Immie

Forum List

Back