Where's My Pizza?

good thoughts WW and Johnney... I was born and raised in the bay area, spent some time in Texas between the age of 7 and 14. from there to Iowa..home of the HAWKEYES!!! after getting married moved to fla for 4 years or so and than moved back to the midwest.. when faced with a situation I didnt like I moved the family..lock,stock and barrel....lived in Iowa and Minn the last 20 plus years...so I have been there done that... from ghetto to the south...city and farm... you are missing out on having a life...hide behind your fears and phobias.. I have seen riots...North beach in san fran...UCal at berkley... I walked the streets of haight ashberry, chinatown, japantown...the red lite district..oakland fremont, san jose.. I have nothing to fear...I have walked through more than most every see...if you choose to be in LA..that my friend is your choice...but if living there is making you so bitter on living life maybe you should think about relocating to where trees grow, folks know you by your first name and deer are in your yard almost everyday....yes..you are missing out on lots

Originally posted by jon_forward
to where trees grow, folks know you by your first name and deer are in your yard almost everyday....yes..you are missing out on lots
Wanna adopt me, my husband and really cute son??

you just have to give up being 15 minutes away from Home Depot, wally world and mega malls... town of 3000 or so I lived in while in minn was a short 110 miles either way to a home depot...wally world was 25 miles away[in Iowa} but you really could get just about anything needed local.... folks walking the streets in the evening.... I do think I am headed back!!! although I have nothing against tenn...deer are here everyday too!!![just not the corn fed behemoths I am used to from Ia and Minn]...I could be 150 miles from home and write a personal check WITHOUT showing ID!!!! yes there are still places where people trust!!!!!

Originally posted by William Joyce
"if the neighborhood was in an all white area with a high crime rate"

Can you give us an example of such a neighborhood?
you dont think that white areas have a crime rate, let alone crime? you need to come down off your white horse there and get with the times. and please dont start spouting stats again. fact is there isnt a race on the entire planet that does not commit crimes. yes there are some more criminal than others. there is no place on the planet that is void of criminal acts.

what is the color of the air you breathe on your planet?

"and please dont start spouting stats again."

Yes, facts do get in the way of the anti-white, multiracial agenda, don't they?

The question will need to be answered, because you assume that whites commit crimes at the same rates that blacks do. If you do not have a response, please just admit it.

Originally posted by William Joyce
"and please dont start spouting stats again."

Yes, facts do get in the way of the anti-white, multiracial agenda, don't they?

The question will need to be answered, because you assume that whites commit crimes at the same rates that blacks do. If you do not have a response, please just admit it.
now did i say that? no i didnt. but being the racist you are i guess you can jsut fill in the blanks wehre you want to.
if you ahve a problem with the system you have 2 choices
A) fix it
B) deal with it.

sitting on some board dumping out stats to people who could care less what you think about the other races out there isnt going to do anything but show what a ass backwards redneck that you really are.

im having a good time bullshitting with other like minded people. im not spouting off racist bullshitin order to get others as retarded as you are.
we all have racist thoughts at one point in our lives. and we all arrived at what ever decision it was to get that way. the difference between you and me is that you are TRYING to turn others into raging morons like yourself, while i keep my racist opinions to myself. you see, they are MY opinions, meant for me. not anyone else

That's funny. You admit you have "racist thoughts," but are unwilling to share them even behind the shield of Internet anonymity? Why is that? Do you think they're "wrong" or "immoral?" If so, why? You seem quite willing to share every other opinion you have.

Why not your racial ones?

maybe you should make a racist message board?
this isnt the forum for that type of stuff.
like i said, my opinions are mine. i arrived at my opinions through my own past experiences, not some douche bag bad mouthing everyone and everything

Fair enough, but your calling me the "douche bag" while saying I'm the one badmouthing people? I don't think you're a "douche bag," just a person who has not awakened to reality on the racial issue.

well WJ i could care less what you think of me. your opinion doesnt mean shit to me.
as for not being awake... just becasue someone doesnt verbalize what they are thinking doesnt mean they arent awake. maybe it is you that needs to close an eye or two.

Johnney,

I wish I had your innocence, living in Iowa where it is 97% white.

If you were to tell me how to grow corn, I would listen because you come from a area that has lots of corn.

In Iowa the black population is 1%,
but the black prison population in 24%.

Jon_forward,

Moving to Minnesota is a great idea, Minnesota's white population is 95%.

Minnesota's black population is 2%
but it's black prison population is 37%.

Now I used to work in areas of Los Angeles where the black population was over 70%, trust me corn did'nt grow there.

you guys really need to get a hobby other than looking for stats like that.
by the way, i have no idea about corn other than it grows in fields

Forum List

Back