Where's My Pizza?

Jon,
The population for whites nationaly in the U.S is 70%.

Every place that you stated you lived has a higher white population then the national average.

You should thank god you have been able to live such a privileged live.

your numbers dont mean anything.....and yes..I thank god everyday that I live in such a great nation as this one...just not for the reasons you wish for

Big D...If you have not figured it out yet, I am color blind when It comes to people...it just does not matter to me. Is this so hard for you to understand...I believe that ALL people are the same..period!

Originally posted by jon_forward
Big D...If you have not figured it out yet, I am color blind

OOO you are more then color blind.

"what kind of a monster are you?...I have this picture in my mind from around ...say..1850ish....and as you are mistreating a slave they all turn on you, after years of abuse they could take no more"

Uh, jon, I was making the following point in my post: Forced integration, like slavery, is not good. Proponents of forced integration often position their desired social state as a social inevitability, thus, "you just have to accept these changes." I was mocking the non-inevitability of forced integration by comparing it to slavery, which of course is not inevitable.

forced??? who forced you to hate....as far as forced integration is concerned...if a person makes enough jin-wa to move into the house next door,pays taxes,works and is law biding what more could I ask for...cept maybe single, easy on the eyes and looking...oh...and cooks every once in awhile:D

as for the comparasion between slavery and "forced integration" there is no link between the two I can logically make...even at a stretch...but your explaination is enough to withdraw my last statement

forced??? who forced you to hate....as far as forced integration is concerned...if a person makes enough jin-wa to move into the house next door,pays taxes,works and is law biding what more could I ask for

Yea Jon, forced

You see in L.A they have forced integration, kids from mostly whites schools are forced to be bused out of there neighborhoods to schools that are mostly black and black to white schools.
White students have to participate or they cannot be in the L.A public school system, black students do not have to participate.
Also in L.A if a public schools white population drops below 50% white students are not alowed to transfer to another public school in L.A even if that family has moved.

Needless to say private schools in L.A are now big bussiness, and the L.A public school system is one of the worst in the country.

Jon,

Another interesting fact about our public school system.

To be in the gifted programs in public schools in the U.S.
White and Asian students must have a I.Q level of at least 130.
Black and hispanic students only need a I.Q level of 115.

So much for everyone being the same.

forced integration and slavery.... why do you think they bus kids here and there for in the first place???? so they dont grow up to have the sick-twisted views that you harbor about your fellow man... you are either a part of the problem or the solution....and from what you have stated elsewhere on this board the second choice does not fit you

Originally posted by Big D
Jon,

Another interesting fact about our public school system.

To be in the gifted programs in public schools in the U.S.
White and Asian students must have a I.Q level of at least 130.
Black and hispanic students only need a I.Q level of 115.

So much for everyone being the same.

Interesting but whats the point??? I would like for the playing field to be level but it aint...... do you have a link for these ### and I assume this is nation wide

Interesting but whats the point??? I would like for the playing field to be level but it aint...... do you have a link for these ### and I assume this is nation wide

Students have had two ways to enroll in gifted programs. Under Plan A, any student whose IQ is 130 or higher is admitted. Under Plan B, black and Hispanic students in Broward have been admitted with an IQ of at least 116. The state created the two-tier plan in 1991 to encourage diversity in gifted classes.

A Herald analysis of gifted enrollment at 15 Broward elementary schools indicates otherwise. With race removed from admission standards, as many as 48 percent of black students would no longer qualify at those schools. As many as 40 percent of Hispanic students would not qualify.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/local/3663370.htm

I dont see where this is nation wide...I also find it interesting that these students that would fail to make the grade if parts of plan B are scrapped would still have the ability to enroll because of their income..right back to socio-econ's....

If economics was the problem, why did they not use that as a factor from the begining?

I dont know, if I did I would not have a economic problem...

Can anyone tell me what Jon is trying to say here?

Big d I answered your question...then stated that if I knew what the answer to your question was I would NOt have an economic problem...ie....I WOULD BE VERY RICH....

First, I have enjoyed reading this thread immensely and agree with a little of what everybody said. I spent The first 21 years of my life in California, well San Francisco mostly, anyway there was a statement made by Jon in here and i'm too lazy to go back and find it now but its point was that he doesn't see strangers just a friend he hasn't met yet. Jon do you know the Bayshore Dist. in SF? Over by Candlestick? They would rob you and beat you within an inch of your death for no other reason than you are white and interrupting their open air dope market if you were to go there and start trying to make friends. That is the truth, no bullshitting, reality. You say you fear no one, well I do I fear subhuman animals like that. There is a clear difference between peoples and i'm not saying its race but maybe institutionalization such as dependence upon government handouts that creates these kind of enviroments and there comes a time when maybe its better for socirty to cut its losses and lock up or get rid of these parasites, stop their lineage in its tracks, raze the ghettoes and build new housing and move law-abiding folks in. I don't think more money or any new social program will ever have any effect ever.

point taken OCA....I would have to say while I fear no one...I aint stupid either, parasites is a good term for them...I would not go into a known drug area to make new friends...unless I had to live there for economic reasons...ie..cheap rent...

New Topics

Forum List

Back