Where's My Pizza?

Originally posted by Big D
You want to see some compounds go to Los Angeles, there the whites have private gated community's with there own security guards.

The very wealthy have always lived behind locked gates, throughout history.

read my post Big D ...not peruse them as it appears you do...In all of society and all countrys there are areas where those less fortunate congragate..not because they want to but because this place is the only thing they can afford...I have traveled the lower 48 states so you tell me..what have I seen??? Sorry but gated communities are not on my list of things to see...what is it you dont understand about me...I have no fear of my FELLOW man....as for ghetto evperience as in lived in...projects of New Boston texas.... where all the poor folk lived..all colors...you know what we all got along helped one another and one by one celibrated breaking OUT.... if you had a lil extra you passed it to someone who did not... next time you may be the one getting instead of giving.. all this is soo far over your head I am wasting my time but you do need to know that all colors live in ghettos not just the ones you so fear. I have been in "race riots" in4 different states....in three of them I was a participent....and no I am not a person of color but it doesnt matter to most folks what color you are, but what you are made of.....when the citys get to where you are hiding from reality where are you going to run too...

Originally posted by jon_forward
as for ghetto evperience as in lived in...projects of New Boston texas.... where all the poor folk lived..all colors...you know what we all got along helped one another and one by one celibrated breaking OUT.... if you had a lil extra you passed it to someone who did not... . I have been in "race riots" in4 different states....in three of them I was a participent....and no I am not a person of color but it doesnt matter to most folks what color you are

New Boston, what a joke
Some little town out in the middle of know where.

New Boston population is only 4,800, I went to high school with more people.
New Boston is 80% white.

I don't know what kind of race riots you have "participated" in, but if you would have tried to participate in the L.A riots you would have got your white ass killed.

You are compleatly out of touch with reality.

aahhh...I guess Berkley and North Beach dont count. new boston is really three towns in one....old boston, boston and new boston...I dont know where you get 80% but it aint even close....where I went to high school I had 685 in my class...nice try again just not good enough as for being out of touch with reality....that would be you its 04 not 1850...

Jon,

Today New Boston has a population of 80% white.

That would mean that when you went to high school there in the 70's the population of whites would have been much higher, I would estimate that New boston in the 70'S was over 90% white.

What kind of ghettos or racial riots could you have possibly had there at that time?

I not only went to school in new boston[you numbers are screwed BTW] but also pleasanton, cal omaha neb red oak Ia... ....my guess as to ratio of New boston when I was there would be 50-50.... remember I lived in the projects so factor that in to your stats... makes no difference to me anyway...I also was on the west coast but seeings as how it wasnt LA I guess that dont count...

aahhh...I guess Berkley and North Beach dont count. new boston is really three towns in one....old boston, boston and new boston...I dont know where you get 80% but it aint even close....where I went to high school I had 685 in my class...nice try again just not good enough as for being out of touch with reality....that would be you its 04 not 1850...
I assume you are talking about Bay Area of California
Clarification is needed on a couple of things said here. First of all i'm a recent mover to East Coast from San Francisco. Berkeley is not a ghetto just depressed from liberalism run amok and too many of its inhabitants living daily on psychadelics. Ever been to the Berkeley Hills? White and rich as anywhere. North Beach a ghetto?????????????? Its all old Italian and beatniks a very small portion of the population can even afford the rent on a studio there. I think you are talking about the Tenderloin.

late 60s north beach was as rough as they came....dont know when you were there ...same with berkeley....oakland fremont..hayward...valijo... among many more...at the time my father was a minister type person that went where he thought he could do the best...that meant we went to where it was worst....one man, two young men....no fear....I get a laugh out of those "no fear" T-shirts.....they have no idea

I not only went to school in new boston[you numbers are screwed BTW] but also pleasanton, cal omaha neb red oak Ia... ....my guess as to ratio of New boston when I was there would be 50-50.... remember I lived in the projects so factor that in to your stats... makes no difference to me anyway...I also was on the west coast but seeings as how it wasnt LA I guess that dont count...

I told you that you have no sence of reality
population of New Boston Texas today:
http://www.city-data.com/city/New-Boston-Texas.html

Todays population:
Pleasanton, Cal 76% white

Omaha 75% white

Red Oak Iowa 97% white
30 years ago when you were in high school, the white population would have been even higher.

Todays population in Los Angeles:

29% white

and I am suppose to give a shit about LA???? or your numbers.... numbers dont bleed, people do.....and WE all bleed red...Reality is that the world as you would like for it to be is not ever going to happen....either get along with folks or become a hermit....that is the only choices that YOU have...

Upon what terms will we "get along"? I love this crap. Hey, slaves! You'll just have to learn to accept change and get along with your master. Huh?

We all bleed red. So do rats. So we should give them equal rights? What kind of nonsense is this?

I think you're stuck in the the thinking of the past on race. Face it. Race is real. Whites are getting attacked and shoved out of their own land.

Originally posted by OCA
I assume you are talking about Bay Area of California
Clarification is needed on a couple of things said here. First of all i'm a recent mover to East Coast from San Francisco. Berkeley is not a ghetto just depressed from liberalism run amok and too many of its inhabitants living daily on psychadelics. Ever been to the Berkeley Hills? White and rich as anywhere. North Beach a ghetto?????????????? Its all old Italian and beatniks a very small portion of the population can even afford the rent on a studio there. I think you are talking about the Tenderloin.

The Berkeley flatlands has some really really nasty neighborhoods.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Upon what terms will we "get along"? I love this crap. Hey, slaves! You'll just have to learn to accept change and get along with your master. Huh?

We all bleed red. So do rats. So we should give them equal rights? What kind of nonsense is this?.

what kind of a monster are you?...I have this picture in my mind from around ...say..1850ish....and as you are mistreating a slave they all turn on you, after years of abuse they could take no more....I see what you fear...you reap what you sow...hate begots hate....

Forum List

Back