Where's MY Obama Money Part Deux

Remember this?

Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube

Now we have this.

Detroit councilwoman to Obama: We voted for you, now bail us out - Fox 2 News Headlines

The city of Detroit faces a major financial crisis and one member of city council thinks President Barack Obama should step in and help.

City Council member JoAnn Watson said Tuesday the citizens support of Obama in last month's election was enough reason for the president to bailout the struggling the city. (Click the video player to listen)

"Our people in an overwhelming way supported the re-election of this president and there ought to be a quid pro quo and you ought to exercise leadership on that," said Watson. "Of course, not just that, but why not?"

Nearly 75 percent of Wayne County voters pulled the lever for Obama in November.

"After the election of Jimmy Carter, the honorable Coleman Alexander Young, he went to Washington, D.C. and came home with some bacon," said Watson. "That's what you do."

Perhaps Romney was correct. At least there seems to be an expectation from Obama's base.

ROMNEY: Obama Won By Showering 'Gifts' - Business Insider

Sorry...I must have missed it

Where in that video does she say that Obama would pay for her gas and Mortgage?

I am not gonna watch it again....
But she said somewhere that now she will be able to pay for gas and mortgage...
I am guessing that she means that since she is black and Obama is black she will be taken care of.Very perceptive of her.

Remember this?

Now we have this.

Detroit councilwoman to Obama: We voted for you, now bail us out - Fox 2 News Headlines

The city of Detroit faces a major financial crisis and one member of city council thinks President Barack Obama should step in and help.

City Council member JoAnn Watson said Tuesday the citizens support of Obama in last month's election was enough reason for the president to bailout the struggling the city. (Click the video player to listen)

"Our people in an overwhelming way supported the re-election of this president and there ought to be a quid pro quo and you ought to exercise leadership on that," said Watson. "Of course, not just that, but why not?"

Nearly 75 percent of Wayne County voters pulled the lever for Obama in November.

"After the election of Jimmy Carter, the honorable Coleman Alexander Young, he went to Washington, D.C. and came home with some bacon," said Watson. "That's what you do."

Perhaps Romney was correct. At least there seems to be an expectation from Obama's base.

I am guessing that she means that since she is black and Obama is black she will be taken care of.Very perceptive of her.

I heard the same thing....she says she will be able to pay and she never says a thing about Obama paying for her gas or mortgage

Since she is black, conservatives automatically assume she is a welfare queen

I heard the same thing....she says she will be able to pay and she never says a thing about Obama paying for her gas or mortgage

I assumed she was an idiot...and the color of her skin had nothing to do with my arriving at that conclusion.

I assumed she was an idiot...and the color of her skin had nothing to do with my arriving at that conclusion.

A young mother with two children, what made you assume she was an idiot?

Remember this?

Now we have this.

Who do these people think they are? They are not the rich which do get the govt. to pay their mortgage, or the farmers which get govt. bucks for free gas. really!!??

Her statement, Winger. How else? I'm not quite sure how being a young mother with two children somehow excludes someone from being labeled an idiot when they make stupid statements? She'd be an idiot if she was 2 or 100...she'd be an idiot if she had 0 children or 20.

Her statement, Winger. How else? I'm not quite sure how being a young mother with two children somehow excludes someone from being labeled an idiot when they make stupid statements? She'd be an idiot if she was 2 or 100...she'd be an idiot if she had 0 children or 20.

Her statement that she will not have to worry?

Millions of Americans make the same statement. How many Millionaires said "I will not have to worry...." if Romney was elected? Did that mean that Romney was going to pay their bills?

Last edited:
I hate to tell the Councilwoman but she's better get in line for that "bail-out". The majority of the urban areas that voted for Barack Obama are in the same financial straits as Detroit. Why? Because most of them are run by "progressive" Democrats who have spent those cities into impending fiscal collapse.

Oh, and by the way? The money isn't THERE! We're broke and borrowing 40 cents of every dollar we now spend. Does Councilwoman Watson understand "the cupboard is bare" concept?

What were Romney's billionaire backers expecting if Romney won?

To return the nation to solvency.

Oh fuk me. return the nation to solvency you say. And why should the ultra wealthy worry that you think the nation is insolvent.

The ultra rich control more wealth and at lower tax rates that they have for a great number of years. Corporate profits at record levels. Stocks rebounded.

Why don't you tell all just what problems the ultra wealthy are facing with our "insolvency".
And what they wanted to do to fix this supposed problem.

What were Romney's billionaire backers expecting if Romney won?

To return the nation to solvency.

Oh fuk me. return the nation to solvency you say. And why should the ultra wealthy worry that you think the nation is insolvent.

The ultra rich control more wealth and at lower tax rates that they have for a great number of years. Corporate profits at record levels. Stocks rebounded.

Why don't you tell all just what problems the ultra wealthy are facing with our "insolvency".
And what they wanted to do to fix this supposed problem.

I'm sorry you don't understand how national economies work. Perhaps your junior high civics teacher can expalin it to you before Christmas break.

The next special interest group steps up with their post election wish list.

As President Barack Obama finalizes his second-term cabinet picks, the nation’s leading feminist group is pushing for more female appointments.

Currently, the president, who garnered 55 percent of the women’s vote on Election Day, has eight females in his 23-member cabinet. According the National Organization for Women, that number isn’t nearly high enough.

NOW president Terry O’Neill, in an interview with The Daily Caller, explained that she would like to see complete gender parity in Obama’s second-term cabinet.

“I think that if half of the cabinet were women and half of the Supreme Court and half of Congress were women, we would see a lot more policies for expanding education and health care and social services that allow communities to thrive,” O’Neill explained. “We’d see a lot less spending on military weapons systems, and we would also see a lot less of the most powerful, moneyed people not paying their fair share.”

Read more: NOW: Obama's cabinet needs to be 50-percent female | The Daily Caller

Remember this?

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]P36x8rTb3jI[/MEDIA] Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Now we have this.

How much rent did Obama pay you back when you posted this crap?

Remember this?

[ame=[MEDIA=youtube]P36x8rTb3jI[/MEDIA] Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Now we have this.

How much rent did Obama pay you back when you posted this crap?
Get under your skin today booboo? You actually searched my posts and responded to something from 20-freaking-12??? Quit humping my leg or you'll get a rolled up newspaper to the nose.

I got my Obama money
My 401k tripled

What happened to you?

Forum List

Back