Where's my Global Warming!

This journal letter talks about people like jc. It points out how deniers auto-declare that ...
---

lol, you are a total fool.

You dodge the facts and engage in ad hominem like it means shit.

Stop wasting our time and go back to your pipe, ho.

True enough. However, there are many lurking, and one cannot simply let idiots spread their lies to those ignorant of the science.

Then stop posting you old shit-for-brains.

Climate science is looking like a gaggle of morons with temps setting cold records and the libtard media like the New Yahk Times and the London Met are all admitting the temps have stalled for over a decade now.

Get a life, you fucking idiot.

Strange, that's not what scientists are saying. Since you're smarter than 97% of the scientists, do you mind telling me where you got your degree?

A. The 97% "consensus" has already been debunked

B. Scientists are not infallible and I'm not sure why you believe everything they say is gospel. Throughout history there have been instances of scientific consensus being wrong and once accepted theories disproven, just as this ultimately will be.

Strange, that's not what scientists are saying. Since you're smarter than 97% of the scientists, do you mind telling me where you got your degree?

B. Scientists are not infallible and I'm not sure why you believe everything they say is gospel. Throughout history there have been instances of scientific consensus being wrong and once accepted theories disproven, just as this ultimately will be.

No it hasn't.

No it hasn't.

Well, I guess that's your little secret, huh toots.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303480304579578462813553136

A Roy Spencer article in the Wall Street Journal (Rupert Murdoch's personal rant-sheet). And behind a paywall. Now THERE is a source of the most impeccable standing.

The 97% claim has not been debunked. Find us a rational study (and Legates' does not constitute a rational study) that gets results with any significant difference.

Once again, Jimmie Boy, every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that say that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.

No it hasn't.

Your article is bullshit.

No it hasn't.

If you say so then it must be true....... :lol:

No it hasn't.

Yep, it is true. Why on earth would I listen to an Evangelical on the issue of Climate Change?

Once again, Jimmie Boy, every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that say that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.

Once again, you old shit, you demonstrate that you don't understand the slightest thing about how science works.

Here is a hint; it doesn't validate data and theories by consensus or voting.

You are an embarrassment.

Well since you're not a scientist how do you know they are correct? Why don't you ask those smart intelligent scientist to provide the experiment that shows that adding 120 PPM of CO2 to the atmosphere changes temperature? Or don't you look for evidence of things people tell you and instead just believe?

BTW, check out Herr Koch and his 1901 experiment that proves the real science.

Because the majority of scientists say Climate Change is man made.
so they re automatically right, right! You just blindly follow it. Your choice. But when they come for your pocket book and the temperatures are still the same in five more years, you will hear the words, I told you so loud and clear. Just makes you a fool. I see you would never get a second opinion on a medical procedure, you would just accept your fate. LOL foolish pattern there.

Absolutely. If I see 100 doctors and 99 of them tell me I have cancer, I'm going to get my affairs in order.

There are no scientist coming for my wallet, you irrational boob.

When you finish your degree in science, shoot me an IM.
One other point, if 11 out of 12 jurors vote guilty to someone on trial, are they guilty?

Are you one of the jurors?
bazinga

jc, when I pointed out how you auto-define everything as a conspiracy against you, it probably wasn't the wisest move on your part to instantly confirm my point.

I don't know why these lunatics think they are more knowledgeable than scientists.
I have never stated that I am more knowledgable than anyone. I am one who is asking questions and no one can answer. If that makes me smarter than you I apologize for the insult. But see I don't just accept what someone says. I ask that they back it up with proof. So tell me, how is that me making me think I'm smarter than your scientist? wouldn't you think that your smart scientist would follow science law and perform an experiment to prove a hypothesis? And also, once said model is proven wrong, go back and re-model? I still don't see how that is me thinking I'm smarter.

A Roy Spencer article in the Wall Street Journal (Rupert Murdoch's personal rant-sheet). And behind a paywall. Now THERE is a source of the most impeccable standing.

The 97% claim has not been debunked. Find us a rational study (and Legates' does not constitute a rational study) that gets results with any significant difference.
a.....yes it has!

BTW, we'll do the look up once you all have completed the assignment you've had for a year to provide the experiment that proves your 120 PPM claim.

Last edited:

No it hasn't.

so are all of yours. So what?

No it hasn't.

Yep, it is true. Why on earth would I listen to an Evangelical on the issue of Climate Change?
right, when you can listen to the Pentacostal!

Forum List

Back