Where's Joe Biden ???

Biden is funny as hell when he attacks Republicans

Thats why they hate him so much

I love Biden, however, the left has put him in hiding, why don't they have him campaigning? Where is this great guy?

Biden has been campaigning. He just doesn't get the press coverage. Biden serves as Obamas attack dog saying the things the president can't say about Republicans

Biden was first up to support gay marriage
Biden: Bin Laden is dead.......General Motors is alive

Maybe we should put Bidens face on the milk cartons..

Have you seen this man....:lol:

Now that the Republicans have made their pick for VP (Paul Ryan) I expect we will see more of Biden explaining why he is a better choice for VP than Ryan is.

Mark your calendars, there'll be a debate between the vice presidential candidates on October 11th. Biden already has experience participating in the debate type of forum when he was running as a presidential candidate before Obama's selection and then as the vice presidential nominee.

Now that the Republicans have made their pick for VP (Paul Ryan) I expect we will see more of Biden explaining why he is a better choice for VP than Ryan is.

Mark your calendars, there'll be a debate between the vice presidential candidates on October 11th. Biden already has experience participating in the debate type of forum when he was running as a presidential candidate before Obama's selection and then as the vice presidential nominee.

Biden s better qualified than both Romney and Ryan

Yet, despite all that, he's still a blabbering buffoon.

STAND UP, CHUCK!

qualified for what? the circus

Running the country.

Biden has extensive experience in the Senate and as a Vice President

Republicans don't have anyone with close to the qualifications of Joe Biden

Biden is on a faith healing tour, moments after magically getting Senator Chuck Graham to free himself from the confines of his wheelchair he is seen here in this photo releasing demons from an obviously possessed Obama voter... Yay ahhh
joemindmeld.png

Running the country.

lol, you say that after your party put the most unqualified JUNIOR SENATOR of less than two year in as President..

cracks me up

Do you even understand what a Junior Senator is?

You keep bringing it up like it means something. A Junior Senator can have two years experience or thirty years experience.

Running the country.

lol, you say that after your party put the most unqualified JUNIOR SENATOR of less than two year in as President..

cracks me up

You keep bringing it up like it means something. A Junior Senator can have two years experience or thirty years experience.

umm humm. okey dokey
Palin was a mayor of a city then a Governor of a STATE and you all said she had NO experience..yet obama was a LOWLY state senator before being the JUNIOR SENATOR and you all stuck him in as having EXPERICNE...in something...not sure what

you people crack up

Last edited:
Running the country.

cracks me up

COULD, but in this case he only had about 172 days, this after saying he would not run because he didn't have enough experience.

Pressing interest: PLEASE Catie Couric, ask Ryan what magazines he reads and what experience he has to be VP. It was a big issue with Sarah Palin because she was a woman. Let's see if Ryan gets the same treatment since he has even less experience than Palin. His foreign policy experinece like Mitt's is 0 and he has spent most of his life in corrupt DC. Come to think of it, that probably does make him a pretty good choice.

Forum List

Back