Where's Joe Biden ???

Biden is funny as hell when he attacks Republicans

Thats why they hate him so much

I love Biden, however, the left has put him in hiding, why don't they have him campaigning? Where is this great guy?

Biden is on the campaign trail talking up the summer of recovery. For the third straight summer.

No doubt... perhaps he can mix in tales of unicorn farts and pixie dust just to keep it interesting.

Best Biden line so far.......

Bin Laden is dead......General Motors is alive

There's a lotta good stuff from Biden in this video:
I think that a lot of the stuff he said during this debate when he ran for President makes sense:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNO6-WoC_Vw]Joe Biden's Greatest Hits - YouTube[/ame]
As a resident of Delaware, I have had the privilege of meeting and speaking with Mister Biden on more than one occasion.

I found him to be an engaging, caring, intelligent, proud American, and if something were to happen to the President that would require the Vice President to take over as the leader of the American People, I would have complete confidence in this man’s abilities. And isn’t that the true role of a Vice President?

The fact that he is a Phillies, Eagles, Sixers and Flyers fan has nothing to do with it, but it doesn’t hurt :eusa_angel:

JOE WHO? who the fuck cares? What the hell does he have to do with anything that really matters?

Last edited:
I love this one. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq-eeWow_WU]Joe Biden Can't Count - YouTube[/ame]

I just read where Obama is already sending out emails begging for money off the Ryan pick..

we should ask him, What the hell does he have to do with anything that really matters?

:lol:

I just read where Obama is already sending out emails begging for money off the Ryan pick..

we should ask him, What the hell does he have to do with anything that really matters?

Ryan is going to take away Medicare

Should be worth a few bucks

Ryan is going to take away Medicare

Should be worth a few bucks

All this time Liberals have claimed that VP's are meaningless when confronted with the ridiculous actions of Joe Biden for the last three and a half years... Now because of Romney's VP choice all of the sudden the position has weight? Besides... Who needs Medicare when Joe Biden can simply will those bound by wheelchairs to stand up?

Like most of Obams' appointees Biden bring nothing to the table. He fits in with Reid & Holder quite well. They have nothing constructive to say, have done nothing and collectively they have no plane for the future.

Best Biden line so far.......

Bin Laden is dead......General Motors is alive

There's a lotta good stuff from Biden in this video:
I think that a lot of the stuff he said during this debate when he ran for President makes sense:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNO6-WoC_Vw]Joe Biden's Greatest Hits - YouTube[/ame]
As a resident of Delaware, I have had the privilege of meeting and speaking with Mister Biden on more than one occasion.

I found him to be an engaging, caring, intelligent, proud American, and if something were to happen to the President that would require the Vice President to take over as the leader of the American People, I would have complete confidence in this man’s abilities. And isn’t that the true role of a Vice President?

The fact that he is a Phillies, Eagles, Sixers and Flyers fan has nothing to do with it, but it doesn’t hurt :eusa_angel:

I agree with you, and believe that Biden helped to strengthen and diversify the appeal of the Democrat Presidential ticket, enabling Obama to win in 2008.
When I looked at pictures today of Romney and Ryan together it reminded me of the campaign photos of George H W Bush and Dan Quayle posing together, two branches of the same cultural tree, distinguished from each other only by their differences in age.
But Bush and Quayle did go on to win one (but not two) campaigns for President.

qualified for what? the circus

Running the country.

Biden has extensive experience in the Senate and as a Vice President

Republicans don't have anyone with close to the qualifications of Joe Biden

Yea, he's part of the problem. We know. We have the solution. Romney/Ryan 2012.

The selection of Ryan opens up the perfect line of attack for Democrats.....The war on the Middle Class

The Ryan budget and what it does for the wealthiest Americans and what sacrifices it expects from working Americans will be front and center

Good luck with that

Running the country.

Biden has extensive experience in the Senate and as a Vice President

Republicans don't have anyone with close to the qualifications of Joe Biden

Yea, he's part of the problem. We know. We have the solution. Romney/Ryan 2012.

The selection of Ryan opens up the perfect line of attack for Democrats.....The war on the Middle Class

The Ryan budget and what it does for the wealthiest Americans and what sacrifices it expects from working Americans will be front and center

Good luck with that

well of course they will attack, because they don't want to RUN ON theirs or Obama's record
well be seeing ads of how many seniors Ryan will be killing any day..oh wait, we already saw that low down ad...they had Ryan pushing granny off the cliff in her wheel chair

Last edited:

Forum List

Back