Where the hell were the parents?

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/10/06/dog.attack.ap/index.html

JACKSONVILLE, Florida (AP) -- A 5-week-old baby left alone by his grandmother died after being mauled by the family dog.

Jose Diaz was on a bed Tuesday when the dog jumped up and attacked him. Police believe a 7-year-old mutt hurt the boy, though officers also found two other dogs in the house.

The baby had bites on his face and head when his parents, both 19, brought him to a fire station after the attack. He was taken by helicopter to Shands Jacksonville hospital, where he later died.

Sun Woodjinski, 49, was supposed to be baby-sitting the boy. The baby's mother, Jennifer Woodjinski, was working at a nearby Taco Bell and his father, Albert Diaz, did yardwork.

The mutt belonged to Jennifer Woodjinski, but she left the dog at her mother's home when she moved away and had her baby.

Homicide detectives were investigating, but it appeared the death was accidental, Jacksonville Sheriff's Office spokesman Ken Jefferson said. It was unclear what would be done with the dogs.

-Cp said:
It was unclear what would be done with the dogs.
What's going to happen to grandma?
This is so sad! That poor little baby, it breaks my heart!!!!

Sun Woodjinski, 49, was supposed to be baby-sitting the boy. The baby's mother, Jennifer Woodjinski, was working at a nearby Taco Bell and his father, Albert Diaz, did yardwork.
Thats where. the more appropriate question would be where was the grandmother when she was supposed to be babysitting the kid?

Parents should stand trial for being morons..

WHY THE HELL would you have that many unsupervised dogs around an infant?

-Cp said:
Parents should stand trial for being morons..

WHY THE HELL would you have that many unsupervised dogs around an infant?
why should the parents stand trial? they were working. they left the infant in the care of its grandmother. Thats who should go to trial

Why would you even leave a 5 week old baby alone ON A BED???
My daughter will be 1 on the 24th and I have a hard time letting
go of the shopping cart to reach for something on the top shelf.

I hate it when people walk away from there kids in the store!!!
These are the same people who's kids end up kidnapped and
they wonder why, or even better how "I only walked away for a few seconds"!

Dave said:
Another tragic story involving mexicans.
:wtf: Woodjinski is Mexican? Maybe the dad is mexican, but the dad wasn't watching the baby. The grandma was supposed to be babysitting.
What the hell does that have to do with anything anyway. This damn prejudice shit is getting so flippin' old! :duh3:

I think dave was trying to imply that since the dad did yard work that
he was an illegal. I know plenty of WHITE landscapers. I too think your
statement was redundant!

gop_jeff said:
Think that could have anything to do with it?
We can't blame the parents for anything other than working for a living to
support their new child. the responsability lies 100% on the grandmother.
You could possibly say they are partly at falt for owning dogs or for
choosing the wrong babysitter, but that is a common mistake made
by people of all ages.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
We can't blame the parents for anything other than working for a living to
support their new child. the responsability lies 100% on the grandmother.
You could possibly say they are partly at falt for owning dogs or for
choosing the wrong babysitter, but that is a common mistake made
by people of all ages.

My point was more that unmarried 19 year olds shouldn't be having kids.

The population of "white trash" has increased in America with the acceptents of third world standards.

The point is that storys like this are very common place in third world country's like Mexico, and as more third worlder's come to America these kind of storys have and will increace.

gop_jeff said:
I'm splittin hairs here but it never said (that I saw) that there were not married.
Although safe to assume since their last name was not the same.
I see (without knowing them) that both were working and might not have
been responsable enough to fully accept the challenges fo parenthood, yet
they were making the same struggle a married 19 year old couple might have,
or even a thirty year old couple.

gop_jeff said:
Some probably shouldn't. We don't know anything about their parenting skills. They could be the most loving wonderful parents any child could want. Apparently the grandma is another story, but hell, we still don't know where grandma was, she was the one babysitting. She was the one that was supposed to make sure that baby wasn't harmed and was taken care of. That has nothing to do with the parents age or nationality.

Dave said:
The population of "white trash" has increased in America with the acceptents of third world standards.

The point is that storys like this are very common place in third world country's like Mexico, and as more third worlder's come to America these kind of storys have and will increace.
So what....The dogs are meaner in Mexico???
Or grandmothers just don't care about kids that much???

:shudder:

Miss Mexico...

WOW.

:wank:

Mx.jpg

Forum List

Back