Where the hell were the parents?

JOKER96BRAVO said:
So what....The dogs are meaner in Mexico???
Or grandmothers just don't care about kids that much???
Dogs and or children are not treated very well in these third world countrys. The point is with the influx of these third world people you can expect third world standards of living.

Dave said:
Dogs and or children are not treated very well in these third world countrys. The point is with the influx of these third world people you can expect third world standards of living.
hmm, going to have to disagree with you there. Having spent some time in mexico myself I've seen where the children are treated as a national treasure to most parents. I've also seen communities get together and live-trap the dogs so they can be fixed, vaccinated, and if possible adopted. I've seen no stray dog, or cat for that matter, go hungry.

Dave said:
Another redundant statement....
Unless you're saying that Americans are not capable of such an act???
That would be stupidity!

DKSuddeth said:
hmm, going to have to disagree with you there. Having spent some time in mexico myself I've seen where the children are treated as a national treasure to most parents. I've also seen communities get together and live-trap the dogs so they can be fixed, vaccinated, and if possible adopted. I've seen no stray dog, or cat for that matter, go hungry.
Not to mention, I've seen some children and animals treated pretty badly here in the USA, and not by Mexicans or blacks, but by WHITE PEOPLE!!
Why can't people be judged by who they are, not by their race, or Religion, or anything else they can be lumped in with?

DKSuddeth said:
Gee, I wonder why millions of mexicans are risking their lives to flee Mexico if it's such a great place? What are the services like for children in Mexico? How far does the mexican school system go. What are the universitys like in Mexico? How are the hospital services in mexico for children? Do the mexicans have dog pounds or animal adoption programs?

Give me a break, for you to even compare the standards of America to Mexico is just another step for America in the wrong direction.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I'm splittin hairs here but it never said (that I saw) that there were not married. Although safe to assume since their last name was not the same. I see (without knowing them) that both were working and might not have been responsable enough to fully accept the challenges fo parenthood, yet they were making the same struggle a married 19 year old couple might have, or even a thirty year old couple.

UsaPride said:
Some probably shouldn't. We don't know anything about their parenting skills. They could be the most loving wonderful parents any child could want. Apparently the grandma is another story, but hell, we still don't know where grandma was, she was the one babysitting. She was the one that was supposed to make sure that baby wasn't harmed and was taken care of. That has nothing to do with the parents age or nationality.

I'm assuming they aren't married either. But even if they were, I doubt that many 19-year old couples are wise enough to raise children, regardless of whether they are married.

Don't get me wrong... this is a huge tragedy, and I'm not happy that it happened. I also thin the grandmother (responsible adult that thse should have been) bears some responsibility. But two 19 year olds having kids is "setting yourself up for failure," as the Army says.

gop_jeff said:
I'm assuming they aren't married either. But even if they were, I doubt that many 19-year old couples are wise enough to raise children, regardless of whether they are married.

Don't get me wrong... this is a huge tragedy, and I'm not happy that it happened. I also thin the grandmother (responsible adult that thse should have been) bears some responsibility. But two 19 year olds having kids is "setting yourself up for failure," as the Army says.

I don't completely agree with your assertion.. I was 20, my wife 18 when we were married and had our fist kid.. he's 13 today.... still a great kid, and we would've never thought of leaving him alone - or in a house alone w/ a bunch of unsupervised dogs.. .or with an incompetent grandma... I know, cause my kids have one of those.. :p

Dave said:
Hey Dave :finger: You!
In the time I flew an EMS helicopter like the one this child was transported on I
saw more of this type thing than anyone should...

I'll tell you this IDIOT, abuse and neglect of children knows no race, economic level or Country, believe me.

Give it up...MORON!!

*waiting for my spanking from a MOD.*

-Cp said:
I don't completely agree with your assertion.. I was 20, my wife 18 when we were married and had our fist kid.. he's 13 today.... still a great kid,

When was the last time you TOLD him so? ;)

-Cp said:
or with an incompetent grandma... I know, cause my kids have one of those.. :p

lol!!!

:D

Focker... :cof:

gop_jeff said:
I also thin the grandmother (responsible adult that thse should have been) bears some responsibility.
Some responsibility? She was babysitting, she was the one responsible for that baby.
But two 19 year olds having kids is "setting yourself up for failure," as the Army says.
Sure glad my parents didn't feel that way. Actually I was born on moms 18th birthday, so really glad they didn't feel that way. :D
I do understand what you're saying. Alot of 19 year olds I've known and met were not ready to be parents. Hell, some 30 something year olds I know or have known were not ready to be parents. But we know nothing about these people, how good or bad of parents they were. They were working (good sign), they had her mother babysitting, someone they trusted (good sign), they've lost their baby. What did they do wrong? Having a baby at 19?
It's just too sad!

Mr. P said:
Hey Dave :finger: You!
In the time I flew an EMS helicopter like the one this child was transported on I
saw more of this type thing than anyone should...

I'll tell you this IDIOT, abuse and neglect of children knows no race, economic level or Country, believe me.

Give it up...MORON!!

*waiting for my spanking from a MOD.*
Do you think they even have "EMS helicopters" in Mexico?

Americans have been sending money to ALL third world country's for how many years now, because of the enormus NEGLECT these people have for their children.

Dave said:
The population of "white trash" has increased in America with the acceptents of third world standards.

The point is that storys like this are very common place in third world country's like Mexico, and as more third worlder's come to America these kind of storys have and will increace.

Bang on. When white women shack up with Jamal and Jose, they're usually bottom-of-the-barrel sorts. It's still disappointing to see this kind of racial slumming. The whites who mix with other races usually get dragged down to the lower level, not the other way around. Diversity: it means 19-year-old white girls marrying Mexi-shits at 19, working at Taco Bell, having babies when they shouldn't and letting them be babysat by Pit Bulls. Ah, yes. The new America: Divershitty is Our Greatest Strength. Oh, wait, I'm mistaken. Actually, it's a Third-World pile of dung administered by Jews and kept moving with a large, docile, unquestioning slave population of white Gentiles.

Dave said:
Gee, I wonder why millions of mexicans are risking their lives to flee Mexico if it's such a great place? What are the services like for children in Mexico? How far does the mexican school system go. What are the universitys like in Mexico? How are the hospital services in mexico for children? Do the mexicans have dog pounds or animal adoption programs?

Give me a break, for you to even compare the standards of America to Mexico is just another step for America in the wrong direction.
now, did I compare them? no. That would be you. Just because a mexican child doesn't have an x-box, playstation, and a game cube in his own room with a computer doesn't mean he's treated badly. It just means they have less.

The two catholic schools I've seen are pretty decent. I've seen one university in mexico but don't know anything about it. the hospital I've seen has decent service for mostly volunteers. The doctors are good.

The place I stayed at had no pounds, one adoption program, but no dog went hungry.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Is France a Third World Country????

I could go on for days......
Or would you like to remove your foot from your mouth now???
Sure in developed countrys this happens, but not like it does in third world country's.

Part of the neglect of children in third world countrys is the fact that many of these storys go unreported in these primitive countrys.

As far as the behaviour of these third worlders in America:

http://www.newnation.org/Archives/crime-040925.html

Forum List

Back