Where the heck is Pogo???

He's a butthole. And he spell checks posts; corrects what he believes is bad grammar. And he's snarky. And a know-it-all. Irksome. Irritating. Obnoxious. We argue often. And I miss him alot, lol.

I don't know him but gosh you sound like brother and sister and it's sort of cute actually. :)

It helps that he is a most handsome devil. lol

Ahh,.. I see,.. well you kids behave yourselves and enjoy yourselves now you hear? ;) (And you're starting to grow on me a bit for the record. :D)

He's a butthole. And he spell checks posts; corrects what he believes is bad grammar. And he's snarky. And a know-it-all. Irksome. Irritating. Obnoxious. We argue often. And I miss him alot, lol.

It's always rewarding to have one's talents recognized :thanks: But even more so when one's admirer is a real connoisseuse of the finer points of Buttholity. May I return the sediment by noting that Gracie is a first-class humanoid for whom there's a permanent soft spot in this cold heart, that one is continuously jealous of Mr Gracie, and that "alot" isn't a word. You did that on porpoise, dinchya.

Pogo's alright, I reckon. As to how the world works, he's about as wrong as the day is long, but I recently felt a small connection with him musically.

I was beginning to wonder about him, too.

Ah yes that musical interlude. You know that was a ...

..... wait for it......

..... a Grace note :D Gracie

I'll see myself out

It helps that he is a most handsome devil. lol

Ahh,.. I see,.. well you kids behave yourselves and enjoy yourselves now you hear? ;) (And you're starting to grow on me a bit for the record. :D)

Now hands off there pardner. I saw her first. If'n you don't back off you 'n' me gonna hafta have a snark-off.

Lol don't worry I'm female too and I meant that in a friendly way not a romantic way since I'm already taken myself. ;)

Forum List

Back