Where The Hate Comes From

732399._SX540_.jpg
Voluntary human extinction is preferable to abortion. I will give you that
Depopulation is just another agenda from hell. There is plenty of water, land, food enough for everyone. God didn't "fail to plan" in His creation. Man failed to "follow the plan" because of of greed. You've taken the bait of Satan on that one.
Your faith is very strong but humans are destroying the planet
Did God create the planet for mankind or mankind for the planet, Peabody?

If you were religious? You're a pagan witch, aren't you, Ms. Blessed Be?

Of course not. Paganism is just as silly as any other religion.

You have a problem. You're clearly insane.That's why you see pagan demons everywhere.

Has nobody ever broken that news to you before, that you're just nuts?

I'm pretty sure your coven claims Wicca is a "religion" these days, don't they? If Black Witchcraft is your craft then why are you not calling him Lucifer? Isn't that what Molech worshippers call him? For all the spirit cooking, incantations and gatherings that were meant to give your fellow Witch, Hillary Clinton, a clear victory it gave you nothing of the sort. It goes without saying that Satan has never been God's equal and he certainly isn't an equal to any of God's children. The servants of God have been given all authority over him and his demons.
I'm not the one hanging out with the witches of USMB and telling others, "Blessed be'... That would be you, Mamooth. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, quacks like a duck......... it's a duck, dear.

The far right cries because the left is giving it back in spades.

One side cannot practice the devil's way, as it did the right, for many years, then act stunned and affronted they are treated tit for tat.
You are either on God's side or you aren't. Protesting for the right to murder babies is the devil's side. Your decision and you'll be living with the consequences of it. Eternally.
No one is protesting the right to murder babies. God knows all of his own, Mrs. M., not you not ever. My decision is to support pro-birth wherever possible, but the final choice is always the mother's and never yours. Your way is that of Satan.
There were approximately 500,000 people in Washington protesting for the right to murder babies on January 21st in Washington. Did you miss that? Murder is not a choice nor a woman's "right", Jake. Murder is murder.
Wait.....that number keeps going down.....

You're right! It does appear to be going down!

Abortion is a medical term for murder.

But you don't believe abortion is murder. Nobody does. Only liars say that they think abortion is murder. You're lying in order to push your sick authoritarian control freak agenda.

What, you thought that wasn't obvious?

If I was religious, I'd say you're doing the bidding of Satan, and will therefore burn in hell for all of eternity. Being you are religious, why doesn't that concern you? Remember, Satan will not honor whatever deal you think you've struck with him. You'll burn with all the others who thought they were equal partners with Satan.
How about YOU define the term/word murder?

I'm not the one hanging out with the witches of USMB and telling others, "Blessed be'... That would be you, Mamooth.

Um ... wow. Sure thing.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, quacks like a duck......... it's a duck, dear.

Which is how we know you're just crazy.

So, aside from Molech, what other pagan demons have you seen around?

The unlawful killing of a human being.

As zygotes/embryos/fetuses are not human beings, abortion is not murder.

At least that's how all of humanity has defined it over all of human history. If you're going to overturn that standard, you'll have to come up with a reason beyond "BECAUSE I SAY SO!".

I'm not the one hanging out with the witches of USMB and telling others, "Blessed be'... That would be you, Mamooth.

Um ... wow. Sure thing.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, quacks like a duck......... it's a duck, dear.

Answer Dark Fury's question. How about you define the term / word murder?

Um ... wow. Sure thing.

Answer Dark Fury's question. How about you define the term / word murder?

don't feed the beasts Mrs.M.

it's a waste of time

At least that's how all of humanity has defined it over all of human history. If you're going to overturn that standard, you'll have to come up with a reason beyond "BECAUSE I SAY SO!".
Babies are not human beings? A babies heart starts beating on the 18th day after conception. You're talking about a human being. That is a scientific fact. Not a because we say so........

The truth is that abortion is just another form of human sacrifice to Molech and those who are most vociferous in defending abortion and denying it is murder have serious moral issues that should be called into question.

Last edited:

The term is MURDER you idiot. MURDER has many forms and NOT all human. In order to murder you have to kill a LIVING thing. Could be a bug a tree or a human being. MURDER is the killing of a LIVING thing.

" Wow, your stupid is just pouring tonight...."As zygotes/embryos/fetuses are not human beings, abortion is not murder." You have a LINK to show that zygotes,embryos and fetuses do NOT have a HUMAN DNA code? Can YOU show a link where any human mother has EVER given birth to anything linked to ANOTHER species?

How many of you liberals got apes in YOUR linage? Come on, be honest. How many of you have apes/chimps in your family?

732399._SX540_.jpg
Depopulation is just another agenda from hell. There is plenty of water, land, food enough for everyone. God didn't "fail to plan" in His creation. Man failed to "follow the plan" because of of greed. You've taken the bait of Satan on that one.
I'm not sure. I might be agnostic so I can't really say

The term is MURDER you idiot. MURDER has many forms and NOT all human.

In order to murder you have to kill a LIVING thing. Could be a bug a tree or a human being. MURDER is the killing of a LIVING thing.

So, you're equating abortion with stepping on a bug.

Thanks for proving my point, that pro-lifers don't see abortion as a big deal.

Any other linguistic tricks you'd like to pull and see backfire on you?

" Wow, your stupid is just pouring tonight...."As zygotes/embryos/fetuses are not human beings, abortion is not murder." You have a LINK to show that zygotes,embryos and fetuses do NOT have a HUMAN DNA code?
Oh, you're a eugenicist. Why didn't you say so? All hail the superior human DNA!

To the moral people, DNA has nothing to do with personhood. We knew what people were long before we knew what DNA was.

Tell us, what happens when you decide someone's DNA isn't up to par? Do you declare them to be subhuman? Untermenschen, that is.

Can YOU show a link where any human mother has EVER given birth to anything linked to ANOTHER species?
Acorns aren't oak trees, dummy. Caterpillars aren't butterflies. Zygotes aren't people. That's freakin' obvious. Specks are not people. See? Speck. Person. Speck. Person. Different things. My cat knows specks aren't people, and she has a brain the size of a walnut. Only liars and crazy people say specks are people. Mrs. M is a crazy person. What you are remains to be seen.

How many of you liberals got apes in YOUR linage? Come on, be honest. How many of you have apes/chimps in your family?
Nobody has such a lineage, silly, as humans aren't descended from apes or chimps.

732399._SX540_.jpg
I'm not sure. I might be agnostic so I can't really say

I appreciate your honesty.

You are either on God's side or you aren't. Protesting for the right to murder babies is the devil's side. Your decision and you'll be living with the consequences of it. Eternally.
So, you don't agree with your fellow Anti-Choice poster?

Religion doesn't have shit to do with the abortion issue.

Anyone on either side who brings religion into it is only wasting time. Theirs and everybody else's.

The term is MURDER you idiot. MURDER has many forms and NOT all human.

In order to murder you have to kill a LIVING thing. Could be a bug a tree or a human being. MURDER is the killing of a LIVING thing.

So, you're equating abortion with stepping on a bug.

Thanks for proving my point, that pro-lifers don't see abortion as a big deal.

Any other linguistic tricks you'd like to pull and see backfire on you?

" Wow, your stupid is just pouring tonight...."As zygotes/embryos/fetuses are not human beings, abortion is not murder." You have a LINK to show that zygotes,embryos and fetuses do NOT have a HUMAN DNA code?
Oh, you're a eugenicist. Why didn't you say so? All hail the superior human DNA!

To the moral people, DNA has nothing to do with personhood. We knew what people were long before we knew what DNA was.

Tell us, what happens when you decide someone's DNA isn't up to par? Do you declare them to be subhuman? Untermenschen, that is.

Can YOU show a link where any human mother has EVER given birth to anything linked to ANOTHER species?
Acorns aren't oak trees, dummy. Caterpillars aren't butterflies. Zygotes aren't people. That's freakin' obvious. Specks are not people. See? Speck. Person. Speck. Person. Different things. My cat knows specks aren't people, and she has a brain the size of a walnut. Only liars and crazy people say specks are people. Mrs. M is a crazy person. What you are remains to be seen.

Nobody has such a lineage, silly, as humans aren't descended from apes or chimps.
"To the moral people, DNA has nothing to do with personhood. We knew what people were long before we knew what DNA was."

YOUR argument fails yet again dullard. To define "personhood" REQUIRES a human being, look the word up idiot. Now WHAT DNA strand PROMOTES life of a human? You can give it whatever b#llsh#t term you want but its HUMAN and THAT is REQUIRED for "personhood".

Anyone on either side who brings religion into it is only wasting time. Theirs and everybody else's.

cricket.gif
cricket.gif
cricket.gif

cricket.gif
cricket.gif
cricket.gif

I do have a job and a life outside of USMB, Derpstain.

I do completely disagree about the need use religion or to bring religion into the debate. Absolutely!

So. . .

What?

YOUR argument fails yet again dullard. To define "personhood" REQUIRES a human being, look the word up idiot.

Good so far.

Now WHAT DNA strand PROMOTES life of a human?

I don't know. That's your eugenics-based argument, so don't ask me to explain it.

You need to explain to us, in detail, exactly what "human DNA" is, without using a circular argument ("Human DNA is the DNA that humans have"). As you're the one claiming it defines personhood, you better able to tell us exactly what it is, with a very strict scientific definition. That is, which genes are required on which chromosomes, and how much variation is allowed before you define the unfortunate being with the inferior DNA as untermenschen.

You can give it whatever b#llsh#t term you want but its HUMAN and THAT is REQUIRED for "personhood".

And again, we knew what a person was long before we knew what DNA was. That conclusively demonstrates your "DNA defines personhood" claim is bullshit.

Forum List

Back