Where, oh where, did the War Protests go??????

They're on Vacation in Hopey Changey Land. They'll get right back to pretending they're "Anti-War" as soon as a Republican gets back in there. You can bet on that. It is sad but it is what it is.

When Obama starts an unjustified war, we will be protesting. Is that plain enough for even you to understand?

LOL. OK

When the NYTimes tell you it's an unjust war you will protest.

Got it

Where, oh where, did the War Protests go??????

Obama only drops compassionate bombs.

libya-mission.jpg

They're on Vacation in Hopey Changey Land. They'll get right back to pretending they're "Anti-War" as soon as a Republican gets back in there. You can bet on that. It is sad but it is what it is.

When Obama starts an unjustified war, we will be protesting. Is that plain enough for even you to understand?

LOL. OK

When the NYTimes tell you it's an unjust war you will protest.

Got it

Do not judge us, just because you listen to Fox and the screwball right wing media.

I know where they are , They hoping to win the ticket with dinner with Obama(campaign fund raiser) so they can sing Kumbya

So how again is lybia "justifed" and what criteria did you use?

Barack Obama accused of crimes against humanity for Osama bin Laden killing - Telegraph

Serious question. I remember from 2004-2006, there were several large War Protests here in Charleston, SC at the downtown Marion Square. Thousands showed up. I remember the media splashing our screens with shots of very large war protests in NYC, SF, Chicago, LA, and on and on and on. VERY emotional protests. Signs with Bush painted as Hitler. "No War For Oil" signs. "Spread Love Not War". Code Pink. You all remember those days, right? Before war was cool?

Where did those protests go? We are still in Iraq. And we are still in Afghanistan. We've started a new conflict by bombing the possum poop out of Libya. We not only used bomber drones in Pakistan, but literally invaded Pakistan without that gov'ts permission with a SEAL team to kill Bin Laden. Now, rumors of operations in Syria and Iran are rampant. To Obama's credit, I'm ok with bombing Syria and Pakistan. And finishing the job in Iraq and Afghanistan.

But I can't help but wonder....all those people who protested the 2 wars from 2002-2008.....where are they now protesting the 4 we're in today? The only mobs I see are the Tea Party rallies, the Union whacks, no-border rallies, and an anarchist/G20 type rally here and there.

But no war protests. Did I miss something? Or did war become cool all of a sudden sometime in early 2009?
War protests are now racist. :rolleyes:

We currently have U.S. troops deloyed to eight!!! global campaigns.

1. War in Afghanistan or Operation Enduring Freedom - Afghanistan Afghanistan Campaign, October 7, 2001 - ongoing

2. Insurgency in the Philippines or Operation Enduring Freedom – Philippines, January 15, 2002 - ongoing

3. War in Somalia or Operation Enduring Freedom – Horn of Africa, October 7, 2002 – ongoing

4. Iraq War or Operation Iraqi Freedom or Iraq Campaign, March 20, 2003 – ongoing

5. War in North-West Pakistan or Waziristan War, 2004 - ongoing

6. Operation Enduring Freedom – Trans Sahara, February 6, 2007 - ongoing

7. Yemeni al-Qaeda crackdown, January 14, 2010 - ongoing

8. Libyan Civil War or Operation Odyssey Dawn, March 19, 2011 - ongoing

Last edited:

Forum List

Back