Where is the Proof that Blacks are as Smart as Whites?

STILL no one even trying to make a case for black intelligence? I realize it is an almost helpless case but I really though someone would at least try. if only so I could rip apart their arguments and pile on more evidence to my side. so continue your cowering. and hurl a few ineffectual insults if that makes you feel better.

What kind of fallacy is this? Does anyone know the proper term? Is it a false dilemma?

hahaha. how exactly does going from almost retarded to low normal debunk the observation that blacks are a bit slow?
Since the average SAT score is 1500 I'd say no one in that graph was a genius.

But that's besides the point. The blacks show a higher potential for getting better scores based on family income. It doesn't show that blacks are smarter but it does show that family income is an important factor. And since blacks tend to be on the poor end of the income scale overall, they show a greater test score gap depending on income.

That's all any critical thinker needs to know to realize what a retarded racist asswipe you really are.

Oh, but wait...you aren't a critical thinker so you will disregard your own evidence.

:rofl:

I think you get a little bit retarded when someone brings up this subject. did you actually think that average SAT scores are 1500 but that somehow those scores were only 1000? hahaha, you aren't thinking straight. earth to Ravi, the numbers quoted are for math and verbal, and don't include the controversial writing section. I think it is hilarious that you would be claiming to be a critical thinker when all you do is hurl insults. making excuses for why blacks don't perform well is not the same as showing that blacks perform well. don't you comprehend that? if you want to make believe that some day, far in the future, with some unknown remedy in place, that blacks can be brought up to the level of whites, that is your fantasy, your hope, your dream; and I don't want to take that away from you. but right now, today, and for the next 50 years at least, blacks don't measure up in their ability to become educated or trained. they start with a small deficit as toddlers and grow progressively farther behind until they reach their twenties, a full standard deviation behind.

Here are the mean scores:

• Critical reading: 501
  • Mathematics: 515
Everyone on the graph is therefore at least in the ballpark.

You still ignore that the blacks in the graph seem to enjoy a greater potential for learning based on income but no doubt because you have long ago maxed out on your own potential.

If you can admit that this is true, what do you propose be done?

Everyone on the graph is therefore at least in the ballpark.

You still ignore that the blacks in the graph seem to enjoy a greater potential for learning based on income but no doubt because you have long ago maxed out on your own potential.

so you understand now that SAT takers were not out of the ordinary with hugely deflated scores? good for you.

so now you are accusing me of ignoring a greater potential for learning . how many decades will we have to ignore reality and just give blacks credit for their potential? the only reason blacks even get credit for potential is that 'the whole house of cards' will collapse without it. look at adoption studies. adopted blacks (into white homes middle class or better, of course) do much better as small children, a little better as adolescents, and are right back to black averages by twenty. where is this 'greater potential'?

I still can't believe you think it is a good thing that it only takes a family income of over 200k to bring black children up to the level of whites at <20K.

I didn't say it was a good thing.

If your theory were true...that blacks are subpar in intelligence...there would be no different in test scores from the 20K group to the 200K group.

You are an epic failure and way to avoid answering my question.

If your theory were true...that blacks are subpar in intelligence...there would be no different in test scores from the 20K group to the 200K group

OK great critical thinker, explain that comment. how does a lower black average somehow lead you to make that prediction? I want you to explain to everyone so that I can make your reasoning look like the grade school pabulum that it is.

If your theory were true...that blacks are subpar in intelligence...there would be no different in test scores from the 20K group to the 200K group

OK great critical thinker, explain that comment. how does a lower black average somehow lead you to make that prediction? I want you to explain to everyone so that I can make your reasoning look like the grade school pabulum that it is.

you don't need ravi to show us grade school pablum; we read your OP.

and yet you can't refute the OP in any way except to just insult the author and make unsubstantiated claims that it is wrong.

please prove me wrong. I would love to see blacks as a group to be more clever. that would make education, jobs and crime so much easier to deal with.

Blacks in Nigeria are more clever than whites in Nigeria.

Proof:

There are no Whites in the Nigerian Executiuve

There are no Whites in the Nigerian Judiciary

There are no Whites in the Nigerian Legislature

There are few Nigerian Businesses owned by Whites

Almost no Whites graduate from Nigerian High Schools

Almost no whites in the Nigerian Military or Police.

If Whites are so damn clever, then why is all this true?

and yet you can't refute the OP in any way except to just insult the author and make unsubstantiated claims that it is wrong.

please prove me wrong. I would love to see blacks as a group to be more clever. that would make education, jobs and crime so much easier to deal with.

You challenge people to convince a racist (that would be you) that your racism is not justified then when people choose to spend their energy elsewhere you cite that as evidence your claims are correct. Have you ever considered the possibility some people are smart enough not to waste time in a KKK meeting?

Let's do this:

Find a white population somewhere in the world that lived for over 100 years in a society where they had no right to vote until one generation ago, where they were subject to inferior education and job training until that point, and where the rest of society was trained to have a cultural aversion to them - to the point of establishing rules and laws that kept whites segregated and dominated.

Once you find that equivalent white population, compare their educational and performance ratings to the current ratings for blacks in the US.

I look forward to seeing the results.

Let's do this:

Find a white population somewhere in the world that lived for over 100 years in a society where they had no right to vote until one generation ago, where they were subject to inferior education and job training until that point, and where the rest of society was trained to have a cultural aversion to them - to the point of establishing rules and laws that kept whites segregated and dominated.

Once you find that equivalent white population, compare their educational and performance ratings to the current ratings for blacks in the US.

No way! All of that stuff does not matter. You can't go around trying to offer a reasonable approach because racists like ian and joyce are super geniuses and if any of that mattered they would have factored all of that into their (preconceived) conclusions. Now wait for one of those clowns to claim they aren't racist as they are simply pointing to the "facts." It's always entertaining!

Let's do this:

No way! All of that stuff does not matter. You can't go around trying to offer a reasonable approach because racists like ian and joyce are super geniuses and if any of that mattered they would have factored all of that into their (preconceived) conclusions. Now wait for one of those clowns to claim they aren't racist as they are simply pointing to the "facts." It's always entertaining!

I hope they never grow bored of their endless babbling rants on Stormfront, et al. And I'm actually happy these "clowns" will try to share their POV outside of that comfortably agreeable setting.

They remind us there are a number of racist feelings. I am constantly astonished by whites who live in comfortable, all-white suburban neighborhoods that will refuse to acknowledge that racism is alive and well in the USA.

Let's do this:

I hope they never grow bored of their endless babbling rants on Stormfront, et al. And I'm actually happy these "clowns" will try to share their POV outside of that comfortably agreeable setting.

They remind us there are a number of racist feelings. I am constantly astonished by whites who live in comfortable, all-white suburban neighborhoods that will refuse to acknowledge that racism is alive and well in the USA.

Sites like stormfront breed rabid racists because they are always in competition with each other to see who can be the bright white hope. These assholes try to pass themselves off as information driven people who only care about accuracy. They are the racist version of evangelicals who pretend to employ scholarly biblical exegesis as a method of defending their bigotry. They've learned how to mimic some outlines, choose rhetoric that raises the least amount of red flags, and try to link sources that on the outset appear to be impartial. Their job is to not only deny white on black racism but actually paint whites as the group of victims. You gotta have your head way up your ass to not be able to smell their bullshit a hundred miles out.

Sites like stormfront breed rabid racists because they are always in competition with each other to see who can be the bright white hope. These assholes try to pass themselves off as information driven people who only care about accuracy. They are the racist version of evangelicals who pretend to employ scholarly biblical exegesis as a method of defending their bigotry. They've learned how to mimic some outlines, choose rhetoric that raises the least amount of red flags, and try to link sources that on the outset appear to be impartial. Their job is to not only deny white on black racism but actually paint whites as the group of victims. You gotta have your head way up your ass to not be able to smell their bullshit a hundred miles out.

Well, its worked before, and history really does repeat itself.

And my point is that many people simply will not accept that these ideas still exist, much less that they can, and most probably WILL work again.

These deniers are as dangerous, or more so, than the SF poster who hides behind thin viels of intellectualism.

Well, its worked before, and history really does repeat itself.

And my point is that many people simply will not accept that these ideas still exist, much less that they can, and most probably WILL work again.

These deniers are as dangerous, or more so, than the SF poster who hides behind thin viels of intellectualism.

I remember when I first learned of SF years ago while doing a paper on how slave owners used the Bible to defend that institution. I was kind of shocked that when I shared the information with others many at first thought I was joking or inflated the activity on that site and those like it. It was a reminder how much racism lives on and how the PC world has forced many racists to be a little more quiet. The good part....hell....I don't know if there is a good part yet. Too early to tell.

It was a reminder how much racism lives on and how the PC world has forced many racists to be a little more quiet. The good part....hell....I don't know if there is a good part yet. Too early to tell.

I think its the "Quiet" Before the "Storm."

I learned about it much the same way you did, and was astonished to hear people adimately claim that racism did NOT exist!!

It was a reminder how much racism lives on and how the PC world has forced many racists to be a little more quiet. The good part....hell....I don't know if there is a good part yet. Too early to tell.

I learned about it much the same way you did, and was astonished to hear people adimately claim that racism did NOT exist!!

One problem is some boards make it a violation to link sites like that so even when you try to raise awareness you reach some pretty bizarre obstacles. You remember the crap when 9E happened? Wasn't it amazing how even for the briefest of moments, traditional racism was put on the back burner? I say "traditional" because Islamophobia was on the quick rise. When we get attacked if it is severe enough to usher martial law we'll be in a very high tech 1824.

One problem is some boards make it a violation to link sites like that so even when you try to raise awareness you reach some pretty bizarre obstacles. You remember the crap when 9E happened? Wasn't it amazing how even for the briefest of moments, traditional racism was put on the back burner? I say "traditional" because Islamophobia was on the quick rise. When we get attacked if it is severe enough to usher martial law we'll be in a very high tech 1824.

I'm afraid you're going over my head: 9E = 9/11

high tech 1824 = ?

I think what you're saying is that racism has its traditional roots in the USA against blacks, however it could easily morph into a more contemporary form of Religious Intolerance.

This is a good point. I wouldn't think that the number of Muslims in the USA would really make is worthwhile for terrorists to try to ignite their war against the west in the USA.

However, it might work in Europe, where, despite the atheistic tolerance they like to display, there's a long culture of Religious Intolerance, particularly for Muslims that are becomming a larger minority on the continent every year. If Islamic Terrorists set off a dirty nuc in Berlin or Paris, then I have no doubt you'd see rail cars filling up with muslims in Munich or Lyon.

I'm afraid you're going over my head: 9E = 9/11

high tech 1824 = ?

I think what you're saying is that racism has its traditional roots in the USA against blacks, however it could easily morph into a more contemporary form of Religious Intolerance.

This is a good point. I wouldn't think that the number of Muslims in the USA would really make is worthwhile for terrorists to try to ignite their war against the west in the USA.

However, it might work in Europe, where, despite the atheistic tolerance they like to display, there's a long culture of Religious Intolerance, particularly for Muslims that are becomming a larger minority on the continent every year. If Islamic Terrorists set off a dirty nuc in Berlin or Paris, then I have no doubt you'd see rail cars filling up with muslims in Munich or Lyon.

Yes 9E is 9/11 and I was referring to the common bigotry against minorities in the US in the 19th century. Muslim terrorists represent Islam like the KKK represents Christianity, and just like our SF buddies, they do not give a rat's ass about others even if they claim the same religion. There was a recent poll that showed an alarming number of people supporting limited rights for Muslim Americans. Unlike the Cold War the xenophobia propaganda against Arabs is much more efficient because without European bridges of somatic qualities it is much easier to dehumanize them in the eyes of many Americans thus drawing less resistance for illegal activities such as torture, kidnapping and secret prisons. Imao, the whole WOT bullshit is nothing but a farce to implement long range logistical military advantages for when OPEC dissolves. Once we get Iran's and Venezuela's oil back into USD trading like we did with Iraq it will be damn near impossible to stop any of our actions.

Forum List

Back