Where is the Proof that Blacks are as Smart as Whites?

Let's do this:

Find a white population somewhere in the world that lived for over 100 years in a society where they had no right to vote until one generation ago, where they were subject to inferior education and job training until that point, and where the rest of society was trained to have a cultural aversion to them - to the point of establishing rules and laws that kept whites segregated and dominated.

Once you find that equivalent white population, compare their educational and performance ratings to the current ratings for blacks in the US.

I look forward to seeing the results.

interesting point. it is still only an attempt to find an excuse for black underperformance instead of actual evidence but at least you are trying.

I would point Shorebreak to examine Jews in 20th century russia for a group that was oppressed and obviously blossomed when given the slightest of chances. a few million jews created a western democracy on a useless patch of sand, surrounded by hunreds of millions of sworn enemies during the same time period that subsaharan blacks took over functioning countries in africa and ran them into the ground.

Bullshit. You're fully and 100% distorting the events and you know fully that there is zero correlation between the formation of Israel and the economic performance of African nations. If you don't know the difference, stop being a follower and go learn for yourself. If white's are superior, you are certainly not from the same race of caucasians that I'm from because your ignorance is appalling. Where were you educated? South Chicago?

Israel was 100% a project of global finance from day 1 and was provided with top everything, from educational systems and infrastructure, and from external economic investment and military excellence. Don't try to sell me on your bullshit picture that millions of uneducated and impoverished Jews were drawn in and became successful. If that's the kind of lie you need to support your illusions, try selling them to someone who doesn't have a clue.

As for African development, if you don't understand how the IMF and the WTO have dominated and decimated the economies of sub-Saharan Africa then you are sorely lacking in your understanding of geo-politics. It sounds to me as though you get your facts from impressions you've picked up from mainstream media - which probably explains the deficiencies in your arguments.

In a nutshell, you need to try again. There is virtually no comparison between race or ethnic background by counbry when your example nations was is an externally constructed and supported obbject of global finance and your comparisons are well known targets of economic colonization and domination.

If you have an argument, try supporting it with factual circumstances rather than the illusions that you enjoy from your chosen propaganda.

No you must be wrong. Must be! If ianc says a group of white people built a utopic flourishing democracy out of a sandpit then it must be true! Though, I am curious to see if WJoyce stays silent because he absofuckinglutely is the worst anti-semitic poster I've seen in a while. Maybe skin color will trump his anti-Semitism on this one....but I doubt it.

I'm not at all surprised how ianc tried to rewrite recent history to support his racism. That's why it's not worth investing too much energy because people like him have to open themselves up. Nobody can coerce intellectual honesty.

still no response to my call for evidence that blacks are not backward in any area of life that calls for significant intelligence.

Quote:
Why take the time to fully expose your complete line of bullshit?

haha, you haven't even partially exposed my logical and fact based opinions. all you so is insult and slander.

I said blacks are shown by inspection to have less intelligence on average than other races (purposely leaving an opening for someone to say that blacks are smarter than australian aborigines) and used a simple, well documented test that a majority of high school kids take. blacks have scored lower every year. I pointed out that while economic status has an impact on scores, it does not eliminate the gap between whites and blacks, and in fact poor white students outscore all but the richest black ones.

where have you or anyone else shown this to be 'bullshit'? it is fact!

some would like to say blacks would improve if only the special remedy could be found. if we found that special remedy would we withhold it from others? how would you feel if that special remedy boosted everyone 10%? then blacks would actually be farther behind than now.

so please...fully expose me. I've been waiting and all you do is splutter.

Nobody can coerce intellectual honesty.

you are certainly correct there. blacks are lagging in every area valued by western society except sports and entertainment. but you delude yourself into thinking that statement is not true.

prove me wrong with some sort of evidence.

Nobody can coerce intellectual honesty.

you are certainly correct there. blacks are lagging in every area valued by western society except sports and entertainment. but you delude yourself into thinking that statement is not true.

prove me wrong with some sort of evidence.

Yawn. Anybody care enough what he thinks that any of us should take the time to reveal his entire argument is based on a racist infrastructure designed to produce the results racists salivate over?

Yawn. Anybody care enough what he thinks that any of us should take the time to reveal his entire argument is based on a racist infrastructure designed to produce the results racists salivate over?

hahaha, racist infrastructure. your solution is to say any source that finds blacks underperforming is racist and therefore unadmissable. I believe my original quote in this thread was fromThe Journal of Blacks in Higher Education. I guess they're racist too? hahaha. or is it just the numbers from The College Board that are racist? damn racist numbers, who could trust them? certainly not a 9/11 Truther like curve

Wow. Just.... wow.

Where'd you grow up, IanC - was it the ghetto, or was it the sticks. Was it your daddy who did all of the talking about inferior black people, or was it your mom.

You remind me of a little poem that goes like this:

You’ve got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You’ve got to be taught
From year to year,
It’s got to be drummed
In your dear little ear
You’ve got to be carefully taught.

You’ve got to be taught to be afraid
Of people whose eyes are oddly made,
And people whose skin is a diff'rent shade,

You’ve got to be taught before it’s too late,
Before you are six or seven or eight,
To hate all the people your relatives hate,
You’ve got to be carefully taught!

So who was your teacher, IanC? Was it mom? Or dad?

Who taught YOU to hate? And don't respond to this post, please. Sometimes we deceive even our own self when we vocalize or write an answer. Keep your response to yourself.

Whoever it was, you need to give 'em a pat on the back. They do excellent work.

This conversation is over.

Wow. Just.... wow.

Where'd you grow up, IanC - was it the ghetto, or was it the sticks. Was it your daddy who did all of the talking about inferior black people, or was it your mom.

You remind me of a little poem that goes like this:

You’ve got to be taught
To hate and fear,
You’ve got to be taught
From year to year,
It’s got to be drummed
In your dear little ear

You’ve got to be taught to be afraid
Of people whose eyes are oddly made,
And people whose skin is a diff'rent shade,

You’ve got to be taught before it’s too late,
Before you are six or seven or eight,
To hate all the people your relatives hate,
You’ve got to be carefully taught!

So who was your teacher, IanC? Was it mom? Or dad?

Who taught YOU to hate? And don't respond to this post, please. Sometimes we deceive even our own self when we vocalize or write an answer. Keep your response to yourself.

Whoever it was, you need to give 'em a pat on the back. They do excellent work.

This conversation is over.

actually I don't hate anyone. I believe in individuals. unfortunately a lot of other people look at groups. whites are collectively blamed for black underperformance. is that statement true? not totally but it is a common excuse. are whites in actual fact responsible for black underperformance? yes, but only for a small fraction of the difference. the main reason for underperformance is actual black ability and black culture. how can whites as a group change black ability and culture? it can't be done, blacks have to do it for themselves.

the devil is in the details. how much of the blame can be meted out to each group? many people seem to think that whites deseve MOST of the blame! how can that be possible? how can some covert racism affect black children before they even get to school? do you really believe that some white racist is capable of reversing the teaching of black parents for the first five years of their lives? the occasional implied racist message is stronger than the constant and direct positive messages given by black parents?

basically my message is 'don't blame me, and I won't point out that the fault is yours'.

Wow. Just.... wow.

You remind me of a little poem that goes like this:.

You know, coincidently, he reminds me of a poem too;

I'm Rubber, and
You're Glue.
What Bounces off Me,
Sticks to you.

:happy-1:

Wow. Just.... wow.

I'm Rubber, and
You're Glue.
What Bounces off Me,
Sticks to you.

grade school sayings? very sophisticated.

hahaha, racist infrastructure. your solution is to say any source that finds blacks underperforming is racist and therefore unadmissable. I believe my original quote in this thread was fromThe Journal of Blacks in Higher Education. I guess they're racist too? hahaha. or is it just the numbers from The College Board that are racist? damn racist numbers, who could trust them? certainly not a 9/11 Truther like curve

No I did not say any source that finds blacks underperforming is racist. But it's okay, you gotta put words in others' mouths when you need to stay afloat. Then you bring up 9E? Why? Do you truly think you can intimidate me by the fact that I, along with countless other Vets, victims families, survivors, first responders, engineers, fire departments, and countless others demand a new independent investigation? What kind of a childish mindset thinks one can damage the credibility of someone simply because they don't believe the Bush admin? Lol....the Bush admin!

Wow. Just.... wow.

I'm Rubber, and
You're Glue.
What Bounces off Me,
Sticks to you.

Yet that little poem oozes more wisdom than all of your posts. Here, stormfront, or any other place on the web you'v tried to spread your disease of fear.

Wow. Just.... wow.

I'm Rubber, and
You're Glue.
What Bounces off Me,
Sticks to you.

What can I say?

You bring out the child in me.:tongue:

IanC really cracks me up.

I'm objective enough to acknowledge that there is some truth in what he says. But I'm also wise enough to acknowledge that the benefits of sweeping it under the rug may well outweigh the cost.

But I still love watching how the deniers flock to undermine his posts with derision. It's all very entertaining.

I'm objective enough to acknowledge that there is some truth in what he says. But I'm also wise enough to acknowledge that the benefits of sweeping it under the rug may well outweigh the cost.

But I still love watching how the deniers flock to undermine his posts with derision. It's all very entertaining.

hahaha. I find it very entertaining too. I just wish they could put up more of a fight. the old MSN board had some much brighter bulbs

the faked data and political squelching of disenting opinion brought to light about Global Warming by Climategate has led me to wonder about the differences in intelligence between the races. climategate has shown that a political ideology can overwhelm mainstream thinking to the point of manufacturing false evidence for the approved side of the argument and withholding/ignoring evidence from the unpopular side.

is there any evidence that blacks are as smart as other races? or is it just semantic arguing about what could possibly be if some magical process was finally found? Head Start, special charter school, etc seem to improve things for a short while and then the gap returns to its usual size. where is the actual evidence that the gap is not permanent and biological?

on the other hand, where is the evidence that blacks don't quite measure up intellectually? is just the act of living a form of IQ test where even small advantages in decision making (the active ingredient in intelligence tests) multiply over time to become large differences?

anybody have any thoughts or evidence they would like to discuss?

ignorance definition - Dictionary - MSN Encarta

why ignorance? because your lumping people into groups and broadbrushing them.

I GUARANTEE you that there are black people with higher IQ's than anyone posting on this board.

Last edited:

What is the "some truth" you are claiming is true?

I GUARANTEE you that there are black people with higher IQ's than anyone posting on this board.

I definitely agree and have said similar things in the past. unfortunately the actual chance of a randomly chosen black to be that smart is less than that of a randomly chosen white, or NE asian. much less. there are usually less than 1000 black students with (old) SAT>1500 compared to about 20,000 whites.

all of it

all of it

Is this a sock account for manifold or are you actually trying to speak for someone else? Think we all are aware you believe your own claims as if God wrote them through divine powers by utility of your petite fragile hands.

Forum List

Back