Where is the outrage?

Come on people. If it's okay for two men to sleep with eachother, then where do we draw the line? Will we go back to the Talmudic pedophile days in the near future? How do you stop the runaway train of loose morals? Can you politely ask fags and pedophiles to stop their behavior and think they will just stop? You have no idea what you have put in motion here.

Come on people. If it's okay for two men to sleep with eachother, then where do we draw the line? Will we go back to the Talmudic pedophile days in the near future? How do you stop the runaway train of loose morals? Can you politely ask fags and pedophiles to stop their behavior and think they will just stop? You have no idea what you have put in motion here.

Then enlighten us. Please. I'd love to hear the great ideas you have. Because I'm highly skeptical that you have any.

Power comes from God and His Word. You can't exercise unrighteous dominion over others and expect the assistance of heaven. Power from God comes through persuasion, longsuffering, kindness, love unfeigned, pure knowledge that enlarges the soul without hypocrisy and without guile.

If you want the powers of heaven to help you change the world, you need to be full of charity towards all men and let virtue garnish your thoughts unceasingly. There is no other way.

Then enlighten us. Please. I'd love to hear the great ideas you have. Because I'm highly skeptical that you have any.

Power comes from God and His Word. You can't exercise unrighteous dominion over others and expect the assistance of heaven. Power from God comes through persuasion, longsuffering, kindness, love unfeigned, pure knowledge that enlarges the soul without hypocrisy and without guile.

If you want the powers of heaven to help you change the world, you need to be full of charity towards all men and let virtue garnish your thoughts unceasingly. There is no other way.

You can't kill them with kindness. Their version of 'sex' equals love in their book. It's not love, it's disgusting is what it is.

How can a guy not love female T&A? To be a guy and not love female T&A and only female T&A is screwed up!

Last edited:
Do any of you have a conciensce? Do you even realize what you are advocating with your lasseiz-faire moral views? You are advocating a disease ridden, perverted sector of society. You are advocating pedophiles. It really must be something in the water. This is ridiculous.

I do not get outraged over posters on a message board.

The posters are real irl. The medium of communication is just different.

Well, some posters are real irl - and some are sock puppets who play real people on the internets.

In either case, what they do in their bedrooms is their own business.

None of the negatives you have listed are specific to people who are homosexual, but rather refer to people who are stupid, immoral and/or cruel.

All fags are stupid and immoral. They want to turn humanity into a high end species of ape.

Why would they want to do that?

Fags are stupid. They can't figure out that the asshole is and exit only orfice

So do you also complain about oral sex?

and that men are only supposed to sleep with women.

See above. Although if I were you I wouldn't even try the 'it's unnatural' line of argument.

Most men are bisexual dummy.
Where do you get this stuff?

You can't kill them with kindness. Their version of 'sex' equals love in their book. It's not love, it's disgusting is what it is.

How can a guy not love female T&A? To be a guy and not love female T&A and only female T&A is screwed up!

That doesn't explain your great plan at all.

Nor is it love when you refer to females as T&A.

Don't you love it when complete moron try to tell you the "facts" about a subject like this?

11116506.jpg

Good point, yet gay males also sleep with females. Strange, they are supposedly 'gay', yet can get an erection over a woman and have sex with her. Seems it's all about a lifestlye of gratification vs sexual preference.
Actually that's bi-sexual. Different category. Homosexuality, like heterosexuality, are totally exclusive orientations.

By the way, have you heard that innate antagonism toward homosexuality suggests latent inclination toward that orientation?

Do any of you have a conciensce? Do you even realize what you are advocating with your lasseiz-faire moral views? You are advocating a disease ridden, perverted sector of society. You are advocating pedophiles. It really must be something in the water. This is ridiculous.

Right because two consenting adults is on the same level as an adult and a pre-pubescant child.

:cuckoo:

It's interesting when people can't make any arguments against something and then try to equate it with something totally different to make some warped straw men.

Gays do not equal pedos and the logic most people use to say gay adults are fine would not work with children.

This guy is obviously a troll. Why even bother responding to him anymore?

Against male homosexuality on this board? Wait, let me guess... if you tell the truth and call a f*****t a f****t, you get run off the board by other members sympathetic to the cause of male homosexuality. Also, what is wrong with stupid women enabling these gay men? Really, what gives?

How come you only mention male homosexuality? Are you ok with female homosexuality?

As long as I get video I am fine with it.:cool:

It's interesting when people can't make any arguments against something and then try to equate it with something totally different to make some warped straw men.

Gays do not equal pedos and the logic most people use to say gay adults are fine would not work with children.

Hey pal, are most pedophiles men? mmmhhmmmm, nod your head yes. Now throw in the fact that most men are bisexual or are open to a bisexual experience and bada bing, faggot=pedophile.

I am refering to sexual attraction... you know the reason we are all here and the human race isn't extinct. Sheesh is this a message board for grade schoolers?

Okay female posters of USMB, i am going to paint you a portrait of you living the lifestyle you condone. you are having a threesome with two bisexual males who are having butt sex. Then he takes his shit dick out and sticks it in you. A little while later you are diagnosed with AIDS and you die earlier than you should have otherwise. Ask yourself: is this the life you want? If any of you are living this lifestyle, it would explain a lot.

Is this behavior typcal of a intelligent human being interested in self preservation, or the behavior of a subhuman animal?

A word on sex: it is meant to be the ultimate expression of love between a man and a woman, and the mechanism that homosapiens reproduce by. Fag sex meets neither of these criteria. It is meaningless animal sex, not human sex.

Last edited:
Well come on.... tell me what is so great about gay men that you take the time to defend them?

WHAT IS YOUR AGENDA HERE PEOPLE?!?!
It's called HUMAN Rights, fuck-stick.
You don't get to pick and choose who is entitled to fair treatment

Your one size fits all philosophy is retarded. Many good things came from the civil rights movement. For instance not discriminating people by religion, the color of their skin or ethnicity or holding back women. But fags are a completely different animal and should not have been lumped in with these other groups. Not to mention fags think the feminist movement means guys have to become more feminine to acheive gender equality, which is absolutely false.

Forum List

Back