Where is the outrage?

Against male homosexuality on this board? Wait, let me guess... if you tell the truth and call a f*****t a f****t, you get run off the board by other members sympathetic to the cause of male homosexuality. Also, what is wrong with stupid women enabling these gay men? Really, what gives?

Why do you hate homosexuals?
Why are we expected to be as outraged as you?
Let me allow you to dig yourself a deeper hole..... :cuckoo:

Beacause stupid, i am a side effect of the 'free gay men from their chains' movement, and that burns your ass doesn't it?

Please list the positive attributes of gay men to society oh great one.

positive attributes of gay men to society
-----------------------------------------------

they dress nice
they are well educated
they are delightful dinner companions
they dance quite well
they don't espouse hatred for others
they are not trying to take away rights from conservatives or christians

positive attributes of moronicon hatemongers
---------------------------------------------------
eventually....they die

I am not telling you how to think. I am asking where is the outrage?

which is implying we should be outraged, which is telling us to think.

You are a troll, and a moron.. You should head over to Stormfront, you might get your outrage there.:cuckoo:

I am glad for your response. It is quite a contrast between us. Morality vs depravity. When America and society falls, and we enter another dark age, just look to this thread for guidance as to why. Will humans ever learn from history?

accepting homosexuals, most of whom are decent and honorable people, is GOOD MORALS

espousing intolerance and hatred for gays, simply because of their sexual orientation, is MORAL DEPRAVITY

Beacause stupid, i am a side effect of the 'free gay men from their chains' movement, and that burns your ass doesn't it?

Have you considered trying Preparation-H?

Ha, the typical "i have no logical response so i'll resort to humor' response. Gotcha weakling.

You think there is a "logical" response avaiable to "Beacause stupid, i am a side effect of the 'free gay men from their chains' movement, and that burns your ass doesn't it? " ?

Burning asses just plain don't promote logical thought sweetcheeks. :lol:

And why do you feel the need to tell us what we should be outraged about?

Because they are diseased individuals, sick in the mind and body. Or are you against human decency and for treating people like meat? That is what their hedonistic lifestyle is about, throwing off all morals so they can live their depraved lifestyle. They are against human development in regards to morals among other things.

What morals?:eusa_eh:

Because they are diseased individuals, sick in the mind and body. Or are you against human decency and for treating people like meat? That is what their hedonistic lifestyle is about, throwing off all morals so they can live their depraved lifestyle. They are against human development in regards to morals among other things.

You know nothing about homosexuals. You are just a hateful person, and hating someone, judging someone, and lying about someone is not living a life with morals.
So I will ask again, why do you feel the need to tell me how I should think?

I am not telling you how to think. I am asking where is the outrage?

Outrage, carefully cultivated, is a valuable commodity.

Are you willing to pay market price for it or are you expecting a free handout? :eusa_eh:

You are a troll, and a moron.. You should head over to Stormfront, you might get your outrage there.:cuckoo:

I am glad for your response. It is quite a contrast between us. Morality vs depravity. When America and society falls, and we enter another dark age, just look to this thread for guidance as to why. Will humans ever learn from history?

Will those who predict doom and gloom from gays or the Mayans ever back up their claims?

Europe has not collapsed and they're pretty tolerant of gays over there.

Greece dragged down the stockmarkets with their debt crisis. You have never heard of going greek?

accepting homosexuals, most of whom are decent and honorable people, is GOOD MORALS

espousing intolerance and hatred for gays, simply because of their sexual orientation, is MORAL DEPRAVITY

How am i morally depraved? Because i avoid an act that borders on bestiality and of which one is likely to contract a STD like aids?

Male homosexuals are not honorable people dimwit. They cannot control their sex drive, therefore they should all be moved to an island.

Will those who predict doom and gloom from gays or the Mayans ever back up their claims?

Europe has not collapsed and they're pretty tolerant of gays over there.

Greece dragged down the stockmarkets with their debt crisis. You have never heard of going greek?

So you wanna blame Greece's financial troubles on gays :cuckoo:

Greece isn't the only country in Europe you know.

How am i morally depraved? Because i avoid an act that borders on bestiality

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's a new one. So someone of the same gender is akin to something of a different species all together?

and of which one is likely to contract a STD like aids?

The chances of that become nil with a condom.

Male homosexuals are not honorable people dimwit.

No, bigots are not honorable.

They cannot control their sex drive

And your basis for this moronic bullshit is what exactly?

therefore they should all be moved to an island.

I thought you said you don't care what people do in their bedroom?

Last edited:
None of the negatives you have listed are specific to people who are homosexual, but rather refer to people who are stupid, immoral and/or cruel.

STDs are passed by people who are too stupid to know that they have them or too uncaring to give a shit if they pass it to others. It has nothing to do with gay or straight.

As far as your implications of promiscuity, I think we both know that there are plenty of men out there who rampantly sleep with as many women as they can (plenty of women out there sleeping around too!). For better or for worse, sleeping around isn't a gay or straight characteristic.

Unless you wish to modify your loathing to ALL people, gay OR straight who spread disease as they sleep around your opinion is worth absolutely nothing because it is based on exactly that - nothing - nothing but your completely unfounded and useless hatred of another person for the "supreme offense" of being different than you. And at this point - I'm think that being different from you is probably a very good thing, bruzz!

Against male homosexuality on this board? Wait, let me guess... if you tell the truth and call a f*****t a f****t, you get run off the board by other members sympathetic to the cause of male homosexuality. Also, what is wrong with stupid women enabling these gay men? Really, what gives?

If I was outraged over every single behavior people engaged in that I disagreed with, Id be a very bitter and angry man.

Id rather focus on building virtue in my life and encouraging others to do so in theirs according to their own free will which God has given them.

Well come on.... tell me what is so great about gay men that you take the time to defend them?

WHAT IS YOUR AGENDA HERE PEOPLE?!?!
It's called HUMAN Rights, fuck-stick.
You don't get to pick and choose who is entitled to fair treatment

Actually, as an individual i am entitled to my own thoughts and opinions, as you are entitled to your own thoughts and opinions, no matter how screwed up they may be.

None of the negatives you have listed are specific to people who are homosexual, but rather refer to people who are stupid, immoral and/or cruel.

All fags are stupid and immoral. They want to turn humanity into a high end species of ape.

STDs are passed by people who are too stupid to know that they have them or too uncaring to give a shit if they pass it to others. It has nothing to do with gay or straight.

Fags are stupid. They can't figure out that the asshole is and exit only orfice and that men are only supposed to sleep with women. AIDS was known as a fag disease in the 80's when it first came to light, and rightly so. Promiscuous bisexual males started infecting women who were stupid enough to sleep with these fags.

As far as your implications of promiscuity, I think we both know that there are plenty of men out there who rampantly sleep with as many women as they can (plenty of women out there sleeping around too!). For better or for worse, sleeping around isn't a gay or straight characteristic.

Most men are bisexual dummy.

Unless you wish to modify your loathing to ALL people, gay OR straight who spread disease as they sleep around your opinion is worth absolutely nothing because it is based on exactly that - nothing - nothing but your completely unfounded and useless hatred of another person for the "supreme offense" of being different than you. And at this point - I'm think that being different from you is probably a very good thing, bruzz!

Why would i hate straight males (the few that there are) or women? Straight men generally don't spread disease and women are beautiful (when they have standards of who they will sleep with, like not sleeping with loser fags), at least they are when they aren't defending faggotry.

Why do you hate homosexuals?
Why are we expected to be as outraged as you?
Let me allow you to dig yourself a deeper hole..... :cuckoo:

Please list the positive attributes of gay men to society oh great one.

positive attributes of gay men to society
-----------------------------------------------

they dress nice
they are well educated
they are delightful dinner companions
they dance quite well
they don't espouse hatred for others
they are not trying to take away rights from conservatives or christians

positive attributes of moronicon hatemongers
---------------------------------------------------
eventually....they die

All attributes of straight men as well. So that's it? The attributes of straight men extend beyond that in things that they aren't. Such as a straight scientist who goes home and doesn't perform acts of beastiality in his spare time, but instead makes love to a beautiful woman. Or cover his dick in shit like some animal in the wild.

Forum List

Back