Where is the outrage?

Hahaha... wannabe blonde just negative repped me and called me a loon. My sin on USMB? Being a straight guy. I plead guilty to loving only women!!

Against male homosexuality on this board? Wait, let me guess... if you tell the truth and call a f*****t a f****t, you get run off the board by other members sympathetic to the cause of male homosexuality. Also, what is wrong with stupid women enabling these gay men? Really, what gives?

Yer avatar is gay.

Against male homosexuality on this board? Wait, let me guess... if you tell the truth and call a f*****t a f****t, you get run off the board by other members sympathetic to the cause of male homosexuality. Also, what is wrong with stupid women enabling these gay men? Really, what gives?

:gives:

Pop some Midol and quit being a whiny little bitch.

It's interesting when people can't make any arguments against something and then try to equate it with something totally different to make some warped straw men.

Gays do not equal pedos and the logic most people use to say gay adults are fine would not work with children.

Hey pal, are most pedophiles men? mmmhhmmmm, nod your head yes. Now throw in the fact that most men are bisexual or are open to a bisexual experience and bada bing, faggot=pedophile.

Are most thieves men?

If yes does that mean man=thief?

It's interesting when people can't make any arguments against something and then try to equate it with something totally different to make some warped straw men.

Gays do not equal pedos and the logic most people use to say gay adults are fine would not work with children.

We seem to forget that pedophilia includes men with little girls. It's not about being gay or heterosexual. It's about an adult getting off on being with children of any gender.

If male homosexuality is so great, then please tell me why it has been banned in many different societies throughout history?

Do you all really think that men wouldn't be sleeping with eachother if all societal norms and taboos were abolished? Men are the more aggressive sex of course, and the women know how often men think about sex. Yeah, they're all fags.

We seem to forget that pedophilia includes men with little girls. It's not about being gay or heterosexual. It's about an adult getting off on being with children of any gender.

Most men are bisexual. The common denominator is selfish behavior and sexual self gratification, no matter who is hurt in the process of acheiving that self gratification.

If male homosexuality is so great, then please tell me why it has been banned in many different societies throughout history?

Go figure. Other societies permit it. No rational reason one way or the other.

But then again....many of those same societies force women into subordinate and powerless roles....:cuckoo:

Exactly. Pedophilia is an attraction to children under the age of puberty - there are no defining sexual characteristics - it's about children and power.

Hey pal, are most pedophiles men? mmmhhmmmm, nod your head yes. Now throw in the fact that most men are bisexual or are open to a bisexual experience and bada bing, faggot=pedophile.

Major logical fallacy here fuzzy...

First: What "fact"?

Second, even if all premises were true:

Most pedophiles are men
most men are bisexual
therefore bisexual men are pedophiles....

the logic is flawed...you might as well argue the validity of
teenagers are two-legged
ostriches are two-legged
therefore teenagers are ostriches

of course...could be some truth in that...:doubt:

Go figure. Other societies permit it. No rational reason one way or the other.

You are overlooking many societies in past history and focusing on this modern plague/fad.

But then again....many of those same societies force women into subordinate and powerless roles....:cuckoo:

I strongly disagree with those societies treatment of women.

You are overlooking many societies in past history and focusing on this modern plague/fad.

Nope. You're making assumptions.

I strongly disagree with those societies treatment of women.

Many societies, throughout history, practiced behaviors and customs we now regard "abhorant":

polygamy
slavery
subjegation of women
criminalizing homosexuality
child labor

Despite your statement regarding women...the argument you are using to justify anti-homosexual treatment is based on the same premises that would justify slavery, subjugation of women, etc etc.

Since many societies in the past did such and such...then doesn't that some how justify doing it?

Do you all really think that men wouldn't be sleeping with eachother if all societal norms and taboos were abolished? Men are the more aggressive sex of course, and the women know how often men think about sex. Yeah, they're all fags.

Most men are bisexual. The common denominator is selfish behavior and sexual self gratification, no matter who is hurt in the process of acheiving that self gratification.

Are you trying to tell us something, Bruzz?

:eusa_eh:

Please list the positive attributes of gay men to society......
Giving us straight guys
a "fashion sense"
a reason to wear make up
get plastic surgery
not feel guilty after hugging your bro
shave our back hair and get our ass cracks waxed...(ouch)
be effeminate around women...(they always fall for the "sensitive" to my needs and a good listener types):lol:

Last edited:
Well, i hope you all realize that hardened criminals in prison have a higher code of honor and a higher moral code than all of you who support or accept fags.

Well, i hope you all realize that hardened criminals in prison have a higher code of honor and a higher moral code than all of you who support or accept fags.

So you're telling us you're "prison gay" only?

You fags sure are stupid. You are always mentioning how straight guys are really gay because you can see it in what us straight guys post. All i can say is keep dreaming of your utopian world where every man is gay. It will never happen as long as i am alive and have a gun with ammunition.

So you're telling us you're "prison gay" only?

You fags sure are stupid. You are always mentioning how straight guys are really gay because you can see it in what us straight guys post. All i can say is keep dreaming of your utopian world where every man is gay. It will never happen as long as i am alive and have a gun with ammunition.

So you're actually Andrew Cunanan...OK got it....a prison gay convicted murderer.

Forum List

Back