Where is the outrage?

Well, i hope you all realize that hardened criminals in prison have a higher code of honor and a higher moral code than all of you who support or accept fags.

So you're telling us you're "prison gay" only?

You fags sure are stupid. You are always mentioning how straight guys are really gay because you can see it in what us straight guys post. All i can say is keep dreaming of your utopian world where every man is gay. It will never happen as long as i am alive and have a gun with ammunition.

Why don't you start now? You could choose a better advisary to our way of life though. Shoot all the gang bangers first.. At least they would put up a fair fight.:lol::lol:

Well, i hope you all realize that hardened criminals in prison have a higher code of honor and a higher moral code than all of you who support or accept fags.

Indeed. Pew Research Center did a study in 2007 that supports that claim.

For example - when answering such ethically loaded questions as:

Prisoners answered:
Do you go to church
80% my cell is my church
10% once a week
10% only for my annual salvation and shower

Do you give to charity
90% the government is my charity
5% I give to my own charity
5% Yes, I just offloaded all my toxic assets on the panhandler riding the subway

You fags sure are stupid. You are always mentioning how straight guys are really gay because you can see it in what us straight guys post. All i can say is keep dreaming of your utopian world where every man is gay. It will never happen as long as i am alive and have a gun with ammunition.
Methinks thou protest too much.

You will feel SO much better once you admit it, ya know?!!

If male homosexuality is so great, then please tell me why it has been banned in many different societies throughout history?

Do you all really think that men wouldn't be sleeping with eachother if all societal norms and taboos were abolished? Men are the more aggressive sex of course, and the women know how often men think about sex. Yeah, they're all fags.

We seem to forget that pedophilia includes men with little girls. It's not about being gay or heterosexual. It's about an adult getting off on being with children of any gender.

Most men are bisexual. The common denominator is selfish behavior and sexual self gratification, no matter who is hurt in the process of acheiving that self gratification.

Are you trying to tell us something, Bruzz?

:eusa_eh:

Keep on pushing that angle little girl. I know i am straight and that's all that matters. Like i give a damn what a bunch of morons thinks of me. You just go on huffing and puffing trying to blow my brick house down. Keep dancing.

If male homosexuality is so great, then please tell me why it has been banned in many different societies throughout history?

Do you all really think that men wouldn't be sleeping with eachother if all societal norms and taboos were abolished? Men are the more aggressive sex of course, and the women know how often men think about sex. Yeah, they're all fags.

Keep on pushing that angle little girl. I know i am straight and that's all that matters. Like i give a damn what a bunch of morons thinks of me. You just go on huffing and puffing trying to blow my brick house down. Keep dancing.

Horty's no idiot. He knows a little C-4 is all the puffing required to blow down your brick (out)house :eusa_shhh:

Horty's no idiot. He knows a little C-4 is all the puffing required to blow down your brick (out)house :eusa_shhh:
:lol:
"Little Girl", hunh?!

Another hint....
:eusa_shhh:

It is true that some of the worst homophobes turn out to be closet cases. People secure in their sexuality just say 'no thanks, I appreciate the compliment' .

It is true that some of the worst homophobes turn out to be closet cases. People secure in their sexuality just say 'no thanks, I appreciate the compliment' .

High 5

Exactly

:cool:

:lol:
"Little Girl", hunh?!

Another hint....
:eusa_shhh:

Inconceivable!

pbr_025Inconceivable.jpg

Why don't you start now? You could choose a better advisary to our way of life though. Shoot all the gang bangers first.. At least they would put up a fair fight.:lol::lol:

Wow...I completely missed this...
So Huggy's gay.
That explains so much as to his facination with sex toys, homosexual fantasies and his thread...:lol:
"It put's the lotion on it's hands." :rofl:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_nZvhXGW_c&feature=related]YouTube - buffalo bill dance (goodbye horses cover)[/ame]

So Huggy's gay.
That explains so much as to his facination with sex toys, homosexual fantasies and his thread...:lol:

Huggy's not gay. He's gay phobic. I guess he and bruzz just don't know how to just say no.

The American Psychiatric Association, wrote in its Sep. 20, 1996 article, published in Psychiatric News, that discussed the perceived causes of homophobia:
"Research lends considerable credence to the psychoanalytic theory that repressed homosexual urges may be at the root of homophobic behavior by heterosexual men...

An alternative hypothesis...focuses on the role of anxiety in sexual responsiveness. It postulates that 'viewing homosexual stimuli causes negative emotions such as anxiety in homophobic men but not in nonhomophobic men. Because anxiety has been shown to enhance arousal and erection, this theory would predict increases in erection in homophobic men.' Thus, the homophobic men's increased arousal is a response to a perceived threat rather than to stimuli they find sexually arousing."

Sep. 20, 1996 - American Psychiatric Association

Last edited:

Oh, and what about the "gay", actually bisexual man in a coverrup realtionship with a woman? Care to comment on that?

You brought this up, and there is some real hypocrisy i have to point out here. You're acceptance of fags frees them from the closet and allows them to troll in public for dick. I can assure you they are not looking for a loving ltr. This flies in the face of your Bhuddist code of being against casual sex. Care to explain yourself?

So Huggy's gay.

Huggy's not gay. He's gay phobic. I guess he and bruzz just don't know how to just say no.

The American Psychiatric Association, wrote in its Sep. 20, 1996 article, published in Psychiatric News, that discussed the perceived causes of homophobia:
"Research lends considerable credence to the psychoanalytic theory that repressed homosexual urges may be at the root of homophobic behavior by heterosexual men...

An alternative hypothesis...focuses on the role of anxiety in sexual responsiveness. It postulates that 'viewing homosexual stimuli causes negative emotions such as anxiety in homophobic men but not in nonhomophobic men. Because anxiety has been shown to enhance arousal and erection, this theory would predict increases in erection in homophobic men.' Thus, the homophobic men's increased arousal is a response to a perceived threat rather than to stimuli they find sexually arousing."

That's interesting, considering that 100 times out of 100 i would rather shoot a man with a Glock hangun than do anything of a sexual nature.

Oh, and what about the "gay", actually bisexual man in a coverrup realtionship with a woman? Care to comment on that?

You brought this up, and there is some real hypocrisy i have to point out here. You're acceptance of fags frees them from the closet and allows them to troll in public for dick. I can assure you they are not looking for a loving ltr. This flies in the face of your Bhuddist code of being against casual sex. Care to explain yourself?

A bisexual man covering for his homosexual side by being with a woman is hurting himself and others by his behavior. That would be sexual misconduct according to Buddhist principles. I see no hyprocisy in my views as a Buddhist. My Buddhist community welcomes openly gay men and lesbians into our sangha. They take up the five precepts of Buddhism when they take their refuge vows. Sexual misconduct is to be avoided.

I support marriage equality. Gays and lesbian Buddhists who are in committed monogamous relationships have no problems keeping with the third Buddhist precept of avoiding sexual misconduct.

I support gay people coming out of the closet and being honest about who they are. It tends to be closeted gays that engage in anonymous sexual pick up behavior.

Some gay men and women are promiscuous. Some heterosexual women and men are promiscuous. So what?
If guys are hitting on you just say 'no thanks'. Be considerate of the women in your life. If they say no thanks, respect that. Be the respectful person you want others to be.

Last edited:

I support marriage equality. Gays and lesbians who are in committed monogamous relationships have no problems keeping with the third Buddhist precept of avoiding sexual misconduct. We fully accept gay and lesbians into our spiritual community and invite them to take up the five precepts of conduct and study meditation.

I support gay people coming out of the closet. It tends to be closeted gays that engage in anonymous sexual pick up behavior.

Some gay men and women are promiscuous. Some heterosexual women and men are promiscuous. So what?
If guys are hitting on you just say 'no thanks'. Be considerate of the women in your life. If they say no thanks, respect that. Be the respectful person you want others to be.

Okay Sky Dancer, we can strike an uneasy truce. As long as you can seperate the gays who treat others like a piece of meat from the gays who treat others with respect, then i think we should get along.

Against male homosexuality on this board? Wait, let me guess... if you tell the truth and call a f*****t a f****t, you get run off the board by other members sympathetic to the cause of male homosexuality. Also, what is wrong with stupid women enabling these gay men? Really, what gives?

Why do you hate homosexuals?
Why are we expected to be as outraged as you?
Let me allow you to dig yourself a deeper hole..... :cuckoo:

Beacause stupid, i am a side effect of the 'free gay men from their chains' movement, and that burns your ass doesn't it?

Please list the positive attributes of gay men to society oh great one.

First off, there have been many notable people throughout history who had a large influence on the world (for positive purposes)........some were writers, scientists, politicians, lawyers, etc......

List of gay, lesbian or bisexual people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the way, what the fuck is the "free gay men from their chains" movement? Are you one of those "cured" Ted Haggard fucks?

Why do you hate homosexuals?
Why are we expected to be as outraged as you?
Let me allow you to dig yourself a deeper hole..... :cuckoo:

Beacause stupid, i am a side effect of the 'free gay men from their chains' movement, and that burns your ass doesn't it?

Please list the positive attributes of gay men to society oh great one.

First off, there have been many notable people throughout history who had a large influence on the world (for positive purposes)........some were writers, scientists, politicians, lawyers, etc......

List of gay, lesbian or bisexual people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By the way, what the fuck is the "free gay men from their chains" movement? Are you one of those "cured" Ted Haggard fucks?

Odds are that you will get some great people who are homosexual throughout history. Shit happens.

Anyone who is for gay rights. Teg Faggard is not cured. Once a fag, always a fag.

Still didn't answer the question ya cock smoking idiot......

WTF is the free men from their chains movement ya Retarded Buzzard?

(I call you retarded buzzard because you ARE retarded and pick your "facts" off of the carcasses of failed theology).

Way to go Bruzz........

So Huggy's gay.

What a load of unadulterated crap! Bottom line....sticking a penis up the ass of another man is just plain wrong. Sticking some guys dick in your mouth is just plain wrong.. AND you can tell that to all the shrinks you want. It isn't me that needs proffessional help on this subject....It is the fools that think these acts are natural.

So Huggy's gay.

What a load of unadulterated crap! Bottom line....sticking a penis up the ass of another man is just plain wrong. Sticking some guys dick in your mouth is just plain wrong.. AND you can tell that to all the shrinks you want. It isn't me that needs proffessional help on this subject....It is the fools that think these acts are natural.

If it's so unthinkable why think about it?

Forum List

Back