Where is the Outrage from the Left?

Segregation never! Integration now!

She’s a stupid asshole.

No more so than the dumbass who started this thread.

Don’t take my admonishment of this heifer as support for DA as he’s a stupid fucker as well.
Honestly, I'm all in favor of her segregating herself (if she indeed identifies as a her)

She’s a stupid asshole.
She is one of you. She was indoctrinated well, congratulations.

No, she isn’t. I abhor racists of any stripe.

She’s a stupid asshole.

Don’t take my admonishment of this heifer as support for DA as he’s a stupid fucker as well.
Honestly, I'm all in favor of her segregating herself (if she indeed identifies as a her)

She’s a stupid asshole.

She is the product of liberalism. You people have been calling others racist for having a different opinion since I can remember. Heck I was called racist when I just disagreed with Obama on here plenty of times.

She’s a stupid asshole.

She’s a stupid asshole.

She is the product of liberalism. You people have been calling others racist for having a different opinion since I can remember. Heck I was called racist when I just disagreed with Obama on here plenty of times.

I’ve never done anything of the sort. Don’t add lying twat to your already extensive list of flaws.

What school is this happening at? Is anyone from the administration having a word with this racist woman?
What is her background and is she in a position of power and authority at that school? What is the school
doing about this?

So many questions. So few answers.

I want to hear the leftists here condemn this darkie who wants her "safe space"

Btw, I'm becoming a huge fan of Sky News Australia

Yeah, pretty damn stupid attitude, if it actually happened. The report is based on a YouTube video.

That darkie prob sucks more white men off then blacks I know the type.. it’s like Obama’s daughters love the white meat lol

Yea just more racist commentary from a right wing POS.
I meet Obamas daughter in Cambridge near Harvard last year I almost had to pepper spray her to get her off me she wanted this white meat lol

It takes a real coward to speak about a man's daughter on anonymous forum.

That darkie prob sucks more white men off then blacks I know the type.. it’s like Obama’s daughters love the white meat lol

Yea just more racist commentary from a right wing POS.
I meet Obamas daughter in Cambridge near Harvard last year I almost had to pepper spray her to get her off me she wanted this white meat lol

It takes a real coward to speak about a man's daughter on anonymous forum.
True story she asked if wanted to smoke a bowl lol

Here is where you dic suckers fell the grasp the distinction....

This "darkie" as you call her doesn't represent a larger enough contingent of folks who can have a whole party try to appease them.....which is why you have to scour the internet to find examples of random individuals being racist...

I won't even minimize this "darkie" as being a "nutjob" like you dic suckers do when its a white person involved..she is a dumb ass and she has no party apparatus to run to that will appease her racism...

MEANWHILE
170812072518-01-charlottesville-white-supremacists-0811-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

This "darkie" as you call her doesn't represent a larger enough contingent of folks who can have a whole party try to appease them.....which is why you have to scour the internet to find examples of random individuals being racist...

I won't even minimize this "darkie" as being a "nutjob" like you dic suckers do when its a white person involved..she is a dumb ass and she has no party apparatus to run to that will appease her racism...

MEANWHILE
View attachment 306829
I have a database of thousands of fake race hoax’s of blacks saying whites did something and it turned out to be a black lol

86% of all interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. not hard. Whites are the victims

MEANWHILE
View attachment 306829
I have a database of thousands of fake race hoax’s of blacks saying whites did something and it turned out to be a black lol

86% of all interracial violence is blacks attacking whites.. not hard. Whites are the victims

You can't deny what happened in Charlottesville, the whole world watched it. You keep throwing out these random statistics with nothing to back it up with.

MEANWHILE
View attachment 306829

You can't deny what happened in Charlottesville, the whole world watched it. You keep throwing out these random statistics with nothing to back it up with.
What happened in Charlottesville was different fractions you had historians you had Kkk and Antifa then you had white people tired of the 90% of interracial violence of African-Americans attacking them. Then you had a fat white kkk antifa democrat
Throwing feces at cars hitting them with sticks who was ran over and eventually died of a heart attack because paramedics refused to give her any service..
Because she was a fat nasty ugly Democrat

Prove me
Wrong

MEANWHILE
View attachment 306829

What happened in Charlottesville was different fractions you had historians you had Kkk and Antifa then you had white people tired of the 90% of interracial violence of African-Americans attacking them. Then you had a fat white kkk antifa democrat
Throwing feces at cars hitting them with sticks who was ran over and eventually died of a heart attack because paramedics refused to give her any service..
Wipe your face Jizz

MEANWHILE
View attachment 306829

Wipe your face Jizz
Obama’s daughter will lol I have her number haha

Forum List

Back