Where is the confession?

Funny stuff, the surface doesn't get warmer, it stays warm.

Stays warm? How does it do that?
The surface absorbs heat and slowly releases it . I thought you knew that

Perhaps you could explain how the surface gets warmer than the sun and urban heat

Perhaps you could explain how the surface gets warmer than the sun

The Earth's surface does not get warmer than the Sun.
You said it did

Link?
This thread

I'll give you $1000 if you can show me any place I said that back radiation makes the Earth hotter than the Sun.

Funny stuff, the surface doesn't get warmer, it stays warm.

Stays warm? How does it do that?

You'll have to explain why that's not the case with the Moon.
No I don't

That's true, your ignorance prevents that. LOL!
Naw it's a straw man

Your ignorance is no straw man.

Perhaps you could explain how the surface gets warmer than the sun and urban heat

You said it did

Link?
This thread

I'll give you $1000 if you can show me any place I said that back radiation makes the Earth hotter than the Sun.
No you wouldn't

You said it did

Link?
This thread

No you wouldn't

Sure I would. Just show the post.

are you claiming that they are carrying on like drunken frat boys on the government dime when they are supposed to be doing science?

It's becoming more and more obvious that you're not only as stupid as a brick, but that you have no real life.

What is stupid crick is attempting to defend the indefensible.....and lying when you know you are going to be caught out....got that empirical evidence that supports the claim that adding CO2 to the atmosphere will cause warming yet?.....of course not....since it doesn't exist.

Crick is a hopeless enviroweenie, but at least he understands the 2nd Law.
But back radiation adds no heat to the surface. So?

But back radiation adds no heat to the surface.

Is back radiation the only radiation that adds no heat? LOL!

are you claiming that they are carrying on like drunken frat boys on the government dime when they are supposed to be doing science?

It's becoming more and more obvious that you're not only as stupid as a brick, but that you have no real life.

What is stupid crick is attempting to defend the indefensible.....and lying when you know you are going to be caught out....got that empirical evidence that supports the claim that adding CO2 to the atmosphere will cause warming yet?.....of course not....since it doesn't exist.

How hot is your back radiation? Can you measure it?

How hot is your back radiation? Can you measure it?

Absolutely.

No you wouldn't

Previous page, but you wouldn't

Great, show the post.
Go read it on the previous page

Find the post, respond to it.
It'll appear below this post.

No you wouldn't

Naw I learned how heat can't get out.

If heat can't get out, that makes the surface warmer.
I thought you'd never get it. Congrats!

That's weird, I don't see any claim there that back radiation makes the Earth hotter than the Sun.
I thought your ignorance was confined to science, maybe you just can't read?

This thread

No you wouldn't

That's weird, I don't see any claim there that back radiation makes the Earth hotter than the Sun.
Bingo

This thread

No you wouldn't

Sure, if the surface is warmer than that would be hotter than the sun

No you wouldn't

Wow, you may be dumber than SSDD.

The deniers on this board have claimed over and over and over again that climate scientists have manipulated data - falsified the numbers - with the aim of creating or exaggerating global warming. If this were true, someone would have spilled the beans long ago. It is simply not realistic to think that hundreds if not thousands of individuals could have carried on a deception of this magnitude and duration without either fumbling their work and giving it away or simply choosing to confess.

Yet, they have NOTHING. The only evidence deniers can provide to support their charges is that the data has been adjusted and SOME (the minority) of those adjustment have made global warming look worse than before. That's it. They have no evidence whatsoever indicating from a scientific perspective that any adjustment made by the major data holders was unjustified and, even more tellling, NOT A SINGLE INDIVIDUAL HAS EVER ADMITTED HAVING FALSIFIED THE DATA AS THEY CLAIM. Not a single fucking soul.

What are the odds?
Liar.

No you wouldn't

Wow, you may be dumber than SSDD.

Todd, you seem to be having a conversation with yourself. It looks as if someone found the delete button.

Forum List

Back